Author Topic: Trump Argues Without Evidence That Clinton Faces Indictment, Criminal Trial  (Read 3366 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump Argues Without Evidence That Clinton Faces Indictment, Criminal Trial
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 12:31:57 am »
As he did to the republicans.

Show me where he's donated as much to any Republican as he has to Hillary...or Pelosi...or the CGI.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline beandog

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 12:33:44 am »
Ok I don't get it. Every part of this administration has been corrupted but some on this forum would like to continue that and stay with Clinton and bash trump who has had no hand in any of this . Can anyone here blame trump for the mess we are in?Can anyone say clinton has not been part of it?
I don't blame the Donald for the mess the country is currently in at all.  The Clintons and their like minded minions are responsible for that.  What I blame tRump, and his supporters for, is their own behavior during the primaries and even up this date.  I expect a minimum amount of decency from someone and that person's supporters, and neither have shown any.  It has been an impossible election for me.  Unlike a lot of people here though, I have come to the sad conclusion that the Donald has to win.   :shrug:

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 12:38:42 am »
So you don't give a crap that he donated to the most hard core Liberals in D.C. as long as he had good intentions or because it was good for business?
Did you ever think that if he wanted to do business in NY he would have to. Are you that thick?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:39:04 am by Blizzardnh »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 12:42:54 am »
Did you ever think that if he wanted to do business in NY he would have to. Are you that thick?

You should ask yourself that question if you honestly believe he donated to them just to "do business in NYC?"

How does his large sums of campaign cash to Harry Reid figure into your lame excuse for his largess to the Liberals?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 12:43:38 am »
Show me where he's donated as much to any Republican as he has to Hillary...or Pelosi...or the CGI.

Google it. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2016, 12:44:28 am »

Give them a break.
They have to make excuses for the Tiny Fingered Vulgarian. Its that or admit what they themselves are.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 12:45:09 am »
How big is that check your getting from the Clinton camp.

Online corbe

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 12:47:11 am »

More Trumpslaining

I Have a Business in Texas, 20 years old, and have refused to become a member or Donate to the Chamber, even though I know it would bring in more Business, I have Principles. 

I sleep fine at night, and I am that THIN!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 12:47:17 am »
Truth be told, it's really irrelevant if he gave to both sides, whether or not he gave more to one side or another. Bribery for political favors is the underlying problem, and if Trump is going to gladly pay the Clinton Foundation and donate to politicians to get favors, it only shows he values his own pocketbook over principle and is indebted to the political machine we all detest.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 12:49:33 am »
You should ask yourself that question if you honestly believe he donated to them just to "do business in NYC?"

How does his large sums of campaign cash to Harry Reid figure into your lame excuse for his largess to the Liberals?
He does business all over the world mostly in democratic cities of the usa . Does that answer your question.
Go try and build something in Vegas and not have some one with there hand out. go on give it a shot.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 12:49:49 am »
And yet in this country of 50 states and over 3000 counties, he deliberately picked New York County, the most crowded and politically dirty county in the United States. He knew it was corrupt going in and wanted to be part of it. It's a status symbol for him.

He didn't have to do business in New York City. He could have had a much more expansive empire elsewhere for the same amount of money.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 12:51:52 am »
   He spread his money around in Florida, Chicago, California AND Nevada because he has interests there.

I can remember not to many years ago when Republicans (as a whole) were against Crony Capitalism, Trump is the height of that.

Oh yea, before I forget, Hillary is a Bitch.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2016, 12:53:37 am »
Google it.

I was waiting for a Trumpkin to jump in with that knee jerk response.

Trump backed Democrat-party organs in the Empire State, including $66,000 to the New York Democratic Party, $10,600 to the New York Democratic Senate Campaign Committee, and $2,000 to the New York County (Manhattan) Democrat Party.

Trump made nine donations to incumbent governor Andrew Cuomo, totaling $64,000, for his campaigns for governor and attorney general. Cuomo is pressing for a statewide $15-per-hour minimum wage and could be a Democratic presidential hopeful as soon as 2020. A federal judge in December 2013 struck down a provision of Cuomo’s vaunted anti-gun SAFE Act that had banned ten-bullet magazines from being loaded with more than seven rounds.

Trump gave $53,100 to current U.S. representative Kathleen Rice of Long Island across seven gifts. These included $28,100 for her campaigns for Nassau County district attorney and $25,000 for her state attorney-general bid. The former, in particular, seems like an unusually high amount for a Manhattan real-estate tycoon to funnel into a county DA race. Rice, an outspoken gun-control advocate, made history by barring her staff prosecutors from bearing handguns, even at home. Interestingly enough, Rice co-chaired Cuomo’s anti-corruption Moreland Commission, which Cuomo disbanded after it started asking questions about his activities. Trump contributed seven donations to Alan Hevesi, totaling $48,000. The former New York state comptroller served 20 months in prison for a variety of graft schemes.

Trump delivered $41,000 to Elliott Spitzer, an aggressive anti–Wall Street attorney general who rose to governor in January 2007. Spitzer tumbled from grace and resigned in March 2008 after becoming ensnared in a call-girl scandal. Nicknamed Client 9, the then-married Spitzer traveled from New York to Washington, D.C., for sexual trysts at the Mayflower Hotel with a prostitute named Ashley Dupre.

Trump sent Attorney General Eric Schneiderman a check for $12,500. Rather than allow grown adults to enjoy themselves and hurt no one by using private fantasy sports websites, the paternalistic Schneiderman has banned DraftKings and Fan Duel from operating within New York State. (Meanwhile, Schneiderman last Tuesday received an appellate court’s permission to proceed to trial with his $40 million fraud lawsuit against Trump for allegedly shaking down some 5,000 former students of Trump University.)

Trump contributed $5,000 in 2002 to the Committee for Leadership and Progress, a group that funds Democratic candidates. It, in turn, paid $25,000 that year in consulting fees to strategist Howard Wolfson. He was communications director for the U.S. Senate bids of Chuck Schumer in 1998 and Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2000.

Trump supplied $2,400 to disgraced ex-assemblyman Brian McLaughlin of Queens. The former officeholder and labor leader was sentenced to ten years in prison after pleading guilty to $3.1 million in theft from legislators, contractors, and his own union. He even swiped $90,085 from the Electchester Athletic Association Little League. After he learned that a team leader honestly tried to purchase $2,800 in softball gear, McLaughlin erupted: “All that f*****g money he’s f*****g spending on other stuff, that ain’t his money,” McLaughlin roared. “That’s mine.”

Trump furnished $2,000 to 22-term U.S. representative Charles Rangel of Harlem. In December 2010, the House voted 333-79 to censure Rangel for eleven violations of House ethics restrictions and other federal rules. • Trump paid $1,000 to SpeakerPAC, a campaign war chest of former assembly speaker Sheldon Silver. He faces potentially 130 years behind bars after his November 30 conviction on all seven counts of a federal indictment for fraud, blackmail, and money laundering.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432444/donald-trump-donated-democrats-crooks

And lets not forget these donations:

“Donald J. Trump” is listed on the foundation’s website as giving between $100,000 and $250,000 to the charitable organization.

“Ivanka Trump,” meanwhile, is listed as a donor who gifted between $5,001 and $10,000 to the nonprofit.

“This list is comprised of those who made contributions or grants to advance the work of any part of the Clinton Foundation, including the Clinton Global Initiative, and indicates cumulative lifetime giving through 2014,” the website

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/242088-trump-gave-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation

Oh yeah...almost forgot...

Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.
Just $1,000 of Trump’s money in the 2006 cycle went to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
The last time Trump considered a White House run in 2011, reporters seized upon the fact that he has given most of his money to Democrats and Democratic causes, according to records.
Trump defended his donations to New York Democrats in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity that April, proclaiming that in the state, “everyone is Democratic” and implying that to donate otherwise would be waste of his money.
“So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans? Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid. Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote,” he said, noting his “good relationship” with and donations to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). Trump last donated to Schumer directly in 2010, though he had made donations ranging from $250 to $2,000 since 1996.
“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071#ixzz4P5idBlrB

Now...you were saying?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2016, 12:53:45 am »
   He spread his money around in Florida, Chicago, California AND Nevada because he has interests there.

I can remember not to many years ago when Republicans (as a whole) were against Crony Capitalism, Trump is the height of that.

And let's not forget him running to kiss the butt of king ethanol in Iowa. I'll give you taxpayer dollars if you vote for me.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2016, 12:54:27 am »
So long as Hillary can call Trump a racist with impunity,  I have no particular heartburn over Trump calling her a criminal.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2016, 12:55:56 am »

Gee that maybe thats why he's running . He could be sick of having to pay people off to do business. He's not doing it for the pay check.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2016, 12:58:21 am »
Truth be told, it's really irrelevant if he gave to both sides, whether or not he gave more to one side or another. Bribery for political favors is the underlying problem, and if Trump is going to gladly pay the Clinton Foundation and donate to politicians to get favors, it only shows he values his own pocketbook over principle and is indebted to the political machine we all detest.
One says bribery, okay, that's illegal, let's prosecute him for that if he hasn't been.

It shows he played the system. That is his home area and I'm sure what county in America is most corrupt would be up for debate.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2016, 12:59:36 am »
One says bribery, okay, that's illegal, let's prosecute him for that if he hasn't been.

It shows he played the system. That is his home area and I'm sure what county in America is most corrupt would be up for debate.

So how exactly does that make him any different than Hillary?

Offline Blizzardnh

Online corbe

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2016, 01:06:46 am »
Gee that maybe thats why he's running . He could be sick of having to pay people off to do business. He's not doing it for the pay check.

America may be smart enough to just dump the middleman, the guy that donates to the cause, and just elect the head of the cause-Hillary.  His reality TV years is paying off in exposure.

That thing about the electorate being smart enough, I think that was just my heartburn.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2016, 01:09:27 am »

America may be smart enough to just dump the middleman, the guy that donates to the cause, and just elect the head of the cause-Hillary.  His reality TV years is paying off in exposure.

That thing about the electorate being smart enough, I think that was just my heartburn.
Plenty of heartburn to go around.