Author Topic: Trump Argues Without Evidence That Clinton Faces Indictment, Criminal Trial  (Read 3365 times)

Offline sinkspur

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-argues-without-evidence-clinton-faces-indictment-criminal-trial-n678116?cid=sm_tw

Trump Argues Without Evidence That Clinton Faces Indictment, Criminal Trial

Donald Trump argued on Friday that "FBI agents say their investigation is likely to yield an indictment" and that Clinton is "likely to be under investigation for a long while, concluding in a criminal trial."

These remarks are baseless: Fox News apologized Friday for a previous report stating an indictment was likely. The report relied entirely on anonymous sources, and law enforcement sources disputed its veracity to NBC News on Thursday.

"It was a mistake, and for that I'm sorry. I should have said they will continue to build their case," Fox anchor Bret Baier explained Friday. "No one knows if there would or would not be an indictment no matter how strong investigators feel their evidence is."

While the FBI is reviewing emails it says are related to Clinton's time as Secretary of State to see if they pertain to a past investigation, there's no evidence yet this probe will change the decision not to recommend bringing charges against the former Secretary of State. This summer, explaining that decision, FBI Director James Comey said that decision was "not a close call."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

This is the poison the FBI has injected into the election and, of course, Trump is repeating it.

Offline Blizzardnh

How big is that check your getting from the Clinton camp.

Offline sinkspur

How big is that check your getting from the Clinton camp.

No check.  Not supporting Hillary.  Just hate to see the FBI turned into a purely political organization.

Offline Blizzardnh

My bad , I forgot about direct deposit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The FBI was political this last summer when they didn't indict her.

The DOJ is political.

I'm not worrying about the FBI turning political, of course, there is some of this with every administration I'm sure.

Offline beandog

This is the poison the FBI has injected into the election and, of course, Trump is repeating it.

I don't care, she should be indicted.  A bigger criminal there never was.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
No check.  Not supporting Hillary.  Just hate to see the FBI turned into a purely political organization.

Yup. Even worse to see so called "conservative" Trump supporters adopting leftist behavior.

Oceander

I don't care, she should be indicted.  A bigger criminal there never was.

You're right.  We should all just go around indicting people we don't like because the FBI insinuated they might have something on them. 

I dislike Clinton as much as you do, but I have more respect for the rule of law and restraints on prosecutors than I have dislike for her.

Oceander

The FBI was political this last summer when they didn't indict her.

The DOJ is political.

I'm not worrying about the FBI turning political, of course, there is some of this with every administration I'm sure.

Ahh.  So it might as well just become wholly political; a political weapon to be used by those in power against their political enemies.  Why not simply rename it the KGB?

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Argues Without Evidence That Clinton Faces Indictment, Criminal Trial
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 11:42:53 pm »

Yes, because your gal Hil has been running a clean shop unlike everyone else. Poor poor Hitlary. She might not win now like you had hoped Deacon.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 11:43:43 pm »
   This isn't the first time the DOJ/FBI has been used for political manipulation in it's History.

But it probably is the First Time the 2 have fought each other openly, another thing we've come to expect from the dysfunctional obummer administration.

It was wrong when the DOJ punted on a Grand jury/Indictment last July and it's wrong if the FBI IS leaking all this crap right before the Election.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 11:45:45 pm »
Ahh.  So it might as well just become wholly political; a political weapon to be used by those in power against their political enemies.  Why not simply rename it the KGB?
Thats the case as far the IRS has been acting. And the DOJ.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 11:46:11 pm »
You're right.  We should all just go around indicting people we don't like because the FBI insinuated they might have something on them. 

We already have done that. Google Caspar Weinberger and Indictment. The only reason you radical anti-Trumpets give a shit about this is it actually is giving him an avenue to win. If this was the other way around, you would be spamming the boards about how justice doesn't wear a watch.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 11:48:12 pm »
AND i'll add the EPA and BLM , NEA ,

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 11:49:56 pm »
We already have done that. Google Caspar Weinberger and Indictment. The only reason you radical anti-Trumpets give a shit about this is it actually is giving him an avenue to win. If this was the other way around, you would be spamming the boards about how justice doesn't wear a watch.

Nice to see you've hit the Trump bottle Frank.  Maybe you could lay off the sauce before you post. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 11:53:56 pm »

Its the same screw the constitution attitude that drove me out of FR.

Not one of them has the man parts to admit that they've sold their souls for a taste of St Donald's ass.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 12:05:09 am »
Nice to see you've hit the Trump bottle Frank.  Maybe you could lay off the sauce before you post.

Wow. I'm devastated by your biting acumen. You still haven't explained why all of a sudden you are circling the wagons for Hitlary.

Do you believe that she is corrupt and has commited criminal acts?

Offline beandog

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 12:10:54 am »

I dislike Clinton as much as you do, but I have more respect for the rule of law and restraints on prosecutors than I have dislike for her.
It has nothing to do with whether I "like" her or not, in fact I despise her, it has to do with the fact that she is a criminal.  Anybody that doesn't believe that is dillusional or lying.  I don't "like" the Donald either but I don't want him indicted because I don't believe he is a criminal.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 12:16:36 am »
Ok I don't get it. Every part of this administration has been corrupted but some on this forum would like to continue that and stay with Clinton and bash trump who has had no hand in any of this . Can anyone here blame trump for the mess we are in?Can anyone say clinton has not been part of it?

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 12:22:23 am »
Ok I don't get it. Every part of this administration has been corrupted but some on this forum would like to continue that and stay with Clinton and bash trump who has had no hand in any of this . Can anyone here blame trump for the mess we are in?Can anyone say clinton has not been part of it?

Trump has been Donating to these corrupt officials all these years, under the guise of 'gotta grease the wheels to get things done'.

Reid, Pelosi, Clinton (Both) Schumer, Spitzer, Weiner etc......

How much have you donated to these cretins?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 12:23:19 am »

Yes...he has monetarily supported the very people who have caused the mess we're in via campaign and foundation contributions.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 12:29:20 am »
   Trump has been Donating to these corrupt officials all these years, under the guise of 'gotta grease the wheels to get things done'.

Reid, Pelosi, Clinton (Both) Schumer, Spitzer, Weiner etc......

How much have you donated to these cretins?
Not a dime . And if you don't know why he donated then you need some real education .

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2016, 12:30:19 am »
Yes...he has monetarily supported the very people who have caused the mess we're in via campaign and foundation contributions.
As he did to the republicans.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 12:31:13 am »
Not a dime . And if you don't know why he donated then you need some real education .

So you don't give a crap that he donated to the most hard core Liberals in D.C. as long as he had good intentions or because it was good for business?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!