Author Topic: Thank You FBI: The Clinton Email Investigation Has Shifted The Poll Numbers Significantly In Trump’s Favor  (Read 3151 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There was no "negative news" There was a baseless attempt at a smear willingly jumped on by fake "conservatives too arrogantly ignorant to realize they are feverishly working to elect Hillary Clinton President. How  supposed "conservatives" sleep at night knowing they have been feverishly working to elect the most corrupt, incompetent radical  extremists President in US History is a mystery to thinking people.

Trumpkins are the ones ensuring Hilary gets elected.

The stain from this election isn't on any of us that chose a candidate other than the two Liberal Democrats we're being told we HAVE to choose between.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online corbe

Who is more dangerous to the future of the Republic?

A crude lewd bombastic President facing a hostile press and a suspicious Congress/Judiciary or a corrupt, lawless bribe- able President with a slavishly adoring press and a lap dog Congress/Judiciary?

Shot or Hanging, I'll take the Hanging, I arrive at my Destiny, either way, with MY Dignity?

You can convey your message without the graphic content.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 09:17:24 pm by MOD3 »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Thank you to all the loyal Americans working within the FBI with enough integrity, honesty, decency, morality, character, and lover for the USA to FORCE COMEY to come out with this.

You made a nice list of every characteristic totally lacking in the guy you are backing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Hoodat

Street name is Orange Wonderful.

Where can I score me some Orange Wonderful?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
What type of crank is this guy sniffing? If this is a significant shift, it is totally worthless. All polls have Donny down except for the flaky LA Times poll. RCP has Hitlary up 3.1 points.

That's losing in my book.

Hillary will win but it will be closer than I hoped.  And she may be indicted shortly after.  Unless a president can pardon herself?

Offline Hoodat

Who is more dangerous to the future of the Republic?

People who pass themselves off as Conservatives, yet vote for liberals like Trump.  That is the bigger threat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well speaking of "childish petulance and rabid arrogance in action" no surprise Sink is still here. What are you going to do for a job after the election ends and the Clinton campaign money stop coming to you Sink?

Your post reminds me of when I was on TOS.  I was wallowing in poverty while constantly accused of receiving money from the Cruz campaign.

Oceander

Trumpkins are the ones ensuring Hilary gets elected.

The stain from this election isn't on any of us that chose a candidate other than the two Liberal Democrats we're being told we HAVE to choose between.

:thumbsup:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The trumpkins will not give up their attempt to smear those of us who will not vote for trump.

They are deluded and pathetic.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There was no "negative news" There was a baseless attempt at a smear willingly jumped on by fake "conservatives too arrogantly ignorant to realize they are feverishly working to elect Hillary Clinton President. How  supposed "conservatives" sleep at night knowing they have been feverishly working to elect the most corrupt, incompetent radical  extremists President in US History is a mystery to thinking people.

Hillary's bad, but Trump is worse.  Be thankful that most NeverTrumps will not actually vote to defeat Trump, but merely to remain neutral.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online corbe

Dang, Dick needs to cut down on his toe Consumption.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Dang, Dick needs to cut down on his toe Consumption.

You never forget, do you?  But it's still fun to hear the Dickster talk.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
==========================

These people are nothing more than democrat neocon operatives.

A blind man can see it from a mile away.
Democrat Neocon?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Democrat Neocon?

It's the new passive aggressive way for Happy to call us Hillary supporters.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Your post reminds me of when I was on TOS.  I was wallowing in poverty while constantly accused of receiving money from the Cruz campaign.

Run out of MN. Landed in GA. Still has the same MO.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

It's the new passive aggressive way for Happy to call us Hillary supporters.
Yeah, but it's either self contradictory or so vague as to be meaningless.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Longmire

Trump   - 1
Castle   - 1
Clinton  - 0

So tell me how I as a Conservative who refuses to vote for liberals - how am I helping Hillary Clinton get elected?

Knock it off.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:54:14 pm by MOD3 »