Author Topic: Thank You FBI: The Clinton Email Investigation Has Shifted The Poll Numbers Significantly In Trump’s Favor  (Read 3169 times)

HAPPY2BME

IWB · Published October 31, 2016 · Updated October 31, 2016
By Michael Snyder

Unless something changes, Americans are going to go to the polls on November 8th with an FBI criminal investigation hanging over the Clinton campaign like an ominous cloud, and that is very good news for Trump.

The Clinton campaign was hoping that this renewed investigation would not “move the needle”, but unfortunately for them that appears not to be the case.  Hillary’s unfavorable rating just hit an all-time high, a whopping 45 percent of all Americans believe that this scandal is “worse than Watergate”, and a Rasmussen survey has found that 40 percent of all undecided voters that are leaning toward voting for Hillary Clinton are still open to changing their minds before election day.

Whether good or bad, I do believe that the American people deserve to hear something conclusive about these emails before November 8th.

If nothing is found to implicate Clinton, the American people should be told that.

And if evidence of very serious crimes is discovered, there is no way in the world that should be held back until after the election.

Even if it throws the election into complete and utter chaos, the American people deserve to know the truth.

But will we get it?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/thank-you-fbi-the-clinton-email-investigation-has-shifted-the-poll-numbers-significantly-in-trumps-favor/

HAPPY2BME

Thank you to all the loyal Americans working within the FBI with enough integrity, honesty, decency, morality, character, and lover for the USA to FORCE COMEY to come out with this.

HAPPY2BME

Offline Frank Cannon

What type of crank is this guy sniffing? If this is a significant shift, it is totally worthless. All polls have Donny down except for the flaky LA Times poll. RCP has Hitlary up 3.1 points.

That's losing in my book.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So when negative news about Donny comes out and polls shift its PROOF of vote rigging and stealing the election. 

But when it happens to Hillary we're supppsed to do cartwheels of joy?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What type of crank is this guy sniffing? If this is a significant shift, it is totally worthless. All polls have Donny down except for the flaky LA Times poll. RCP has Hitlary up 3.1 points.

That's losing in my book.

@Frank Cannon its a new kind.  Street name is Orange Wonderful. 

Very bad effects if used lon term.   
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

HAPPY2BME

So when negative news about Donny comes out and polls shift its PROOF of vote rigging and stealing the election. 

===================================

« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 08:55:05 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon its a new kind.  Street name is Orange Wonderful. 

Very bad effects if used lon term.

Yes. I'm seeing the effect. First thing the user loses is all rationality.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just say it.  Say what you really mean about how you esteem Hillary Clinton.

say it ..

Why don't you say that even though Hitlary has had the biggest hit a Presidential campaign has had since Eagleton '72, Donny still can't beat her in the polls.

HAPPY2BME

Why don't you say that even though Hitlary has had the biggest hit a Presidential campaign has had since Eagleton '72, Donny still can't beat her in the polls.

======================

ABC - Trump Leads Clinton by 1 Point in New Poll as Enthusiasm Declines

Offline sinkspur

Nope.

Nate SilverVerified account
‏@NateSilver538

Our model forecasts the popular vote as Clinton 49.2, Trump 44.7.
What if we removed the ABC/Post poll entirely? Clinton 49.3, Trump 44.5
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

Hillary is praying to Mother Gorgon that enough voters have already sent their ballots in.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I just find it to be kind of sad that so many Trumpers sound exactly like Obamadroids cheering the use of power to punish opposition.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just say it.  Say what you really mean about how you esteem Hillary Clinton.

say it ..

I can't say something I don't believe.

And I refuse to say something that grammatically makes no sense.

How you do esteem someone?

Is your english translation app broken or something?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 05:53:13 pm by txradioguy »

Offline GAJohnnie

There was no "negative news" There was a baseless attempt at a smear willingly jumped on by fake "conservatives too arrogantly ignorant to realize they are feverishly working to elect Hillary Clinton President. How  supposed "conservatives" sleep at night knowing they have been feverishly working to elect the most corrupt, incompetent radical  extremists President in US History is a mystery to thinking people.

Offline GAJohnnie

I can't say something I don't believe.

And I refuse to say something that grammatically makes no sense.

Hoe you do esteem someone?

Is your english translation app broken or something?

Pretty childish response. Attack the poster rather the answer the question. How do you look at yourself in the mirror knowing you a feverishly working daily to elect Hillary Clinton?  You are actively working to elect the most radical left wing, corrupt incompetent Presidential candidate in US History. Pretty sick and sorry position for a supposed "conservative" to be placing themselves in. 

Offline GAJohnnie

I just find it to be kind of sad that so many Trumpers sound exactly like Obamadroids cheering the use of power to punish opposition.

I find it incredibly sad that supposedly rational adults could post the statement above.  Don't project your behavior onto those you oppose.

There is "no use of power" here. The FBI has a duty that transcends politics allegiances. New evidence has been discovered. You Clintonbots have NO ONE to blame but Hillary Clinton, and her corrupt cronies, for this disaster. Don't try to shoot the messenger because because you cannot bear to hear the truth in the message.

Really sick and sad that supposed "conservatives" are working feverishly daily to help elect Hillary Clinton of  all people just because they cannot get over their childish petulance that their candidate of choice lost a primary.

That is not "principle", that is childish petulance and rabid arrogance in action.

Offline sinkspur

Pretty childish response. Attack the poster rather the answer the question. How do you look at yourself in the mirror knowing you a feverishly working daily to elect Hillary Clinton?  You are actively working to elect the most radical left wing, corrupt incompetent Presidential candidate in US History. Pretty sick and sorry position for a supposed "conservative" to be placing themselves in.

Do you think before you post?

Offline GAJohnnie

Well speaking of "childish petulance and rabid arrogance in action" no surprise Sink is still here. What are you going to do for a job after the election ends and the Clinton campaign money stop coming to you Sink?

Offline sinkspur

Well speaking of "childish petulance and rabid arrogance in action" no surprise Sink is still here. What are you going to do for a job after the election ends and the Clinton campaign money stop coming to you Sink?

Do some dancin' on Trump's political grave.

Offline Hoodat

Really sick and sad that supposed "conservatives" are working feverishly daily to help elect Hillary Clinton of  all people just because they cannot get over their childish petulance that their candidate of choice lost a primary.

As a Conservative, I just have this general rule not to vote for liberals.  I don't see any Conservatives here helping to get Hillary Clinton elected.  The only one I see doing that is Donald Trump.

Assuming you are from Georgia, let's say you vote Trump while I write in Castle.  Here is the tally:

Trump   - 1
Castle   - 1
Clinton  - 0

So tell me how I as a Conservative who refuses to vote for liberals - how am I helping Hillary Clinton get elected?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

HAPPY2BME

==========================

These people are nothing more than democrat neocon operatives.

A blind man can see it from a mile away.

Offline GAJohnnie

Who is more dangerous to the future of the Republic?

A crude lewd bombastic President facing a hostile press and a suspicious Congress/Judiciary or a corrupt, lawless bribe- able President with a slavishly adoring press and a lap dog Congress/Judiciary?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Who is more dangerous to the future of the Republic?

A crude lewd bombastic President facing a hostile press and a suspicious Congress/Judiciary or a corrupt, lawless bribe- able President with a slavishly adoring press and a lap dog Congress/Judiciary?

Both.

Trump is every bit as dirty as Hillary is.

Only a fool would think otherwise.