Author Topic: American Society I Have a Theory About Comey… John Podhoretz  (Read 491 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American Society
I Have a Theory About Comey…
John Podhoretz / Oct. 30, 2016

Shares
A

…for what it’s worth, which isn’t much, but look, this is a blog, and since we have no idea right now what on earth this new Hillary email shocker is going to mean in the election, I figured I might as well air out a fresh one to give us something to talk about.

Did James Comey go public on Friday with word of the reinvigoration of his investigation because he believed senior officials at the Justice Department were deliberately slow-walking when it came to gathering crucial information on a highly important matter until Mrs. Clinton was out of electoral danger?

And if so, did he go public because he figured if anything came out of the information in the coming months, he would have been accused of complicity in a cover-up by the Republicans in Congress he had promised to keep apprised of changes in the investigation—and would, therefore, open himself up to impeachment?

Here’s why I speculate so.

more
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/american-society/i-have-a-theory-about-james-comey/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34