Author Topic: #wikileaks- Chelsea Clinton's Frustration with Clinton Foundation members  (Read 989 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Fyi

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, cheryl.mills@gmail.com
               Date: 2012-02-08 17:26
               Subject: Fyi

Over the past few days a few people from the Foundation have reached out to me frustrated or upset about _____ (fill in the blank largely derived meetings Friday or Monday). I've responded to all w/ essentially the following (ie disintermediating myself, again, emphatically) below. I also called my Dad last night to tell him of my explicit non-involvement and pushing all back to you both and to him as I think that is indeed the right answer. Thanks
Sample:
Please share any and all concerns, with examples, without pulling punches, with John and Cheryl as appropriate and also if you feel very strongly with my Dad directly. Transitions are always challenging and to get to the right answer its critical that voices are heard and understood, and in the most direct way - ie to them without intermediation. Particularly in an effort to move more toward a professionalism and efficiency at the Foundation and for my father - and they're the decision-makers, my Dad most of all.
Chelsea

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35917

Offline ABX

Not a whole lot new in this but we can confirm Chelsea's email address is aj66@nyu.edu, which can make searching other emails easier. It seems there is a 'someone who shall not be named' that many are frustrated with. I've noted this in several emails, they reference someone who they won't name (overtly not name like in this email)-- could that be Hillary or maybe Hillary's Huma?

Also, John Podesta and Cheryl Mills are also close confidants to Chelsea, not just to her dad.

Online mountaineer

It also shows how incoherent Chelz can be when she's trying to appear intelligent ("disintermediating myself, again, emphatically").  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

It also shows how incoherent Chelz can be when she's trying to appear intelligent ("disintermediating myself, again, emphatically").  ^-^

Please don't get me started on the spelling and grammar in these emails.

Online mountaineer

I blame disintermediation for my current back pain. Just sayin'.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org