HAPPY2BME

« on: October 29, 2016, 08:29:41 AM »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 08:30:43 AM »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 08:33:04 AM »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 08:35:07 AM »
From their own lying, POS mouths to God's ears ..

==============

New Facebook Reactions to Expand Data Collection

The site's new feelings reactions will enable it to share more data about your politics and behavior.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-26/new-facebook-reactions-to-expand-data-collection

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 08:36:47 AM »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 08:37:41 AM »
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:40:42 AM by HAPPY2BME »

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 08:48:05 AM »
An anonymous reader writes:

Mark Zuckerberg didn't shy from condemning several of Trump's views at his company's developer conference earlier this week. Things are getting tenser now. Gizmodo's Michael Nunez is reporting about a political discussion inside Facebook wherein employees appear to be asking Zuckerberg whether the company should try to "help prevent President Trump in 2017." Every week, Facebook employees vote in an internal poll on what they want to ask Zuckerberg in an upcoming Q&A session. A question from the March 4 poll was: "What responsibility does Facebook have to help prevent President Trump in 2017?"
https://politics.slashdot.org/story/16/04/13/150243/in-the-age-of-trump-tech-ceos-cast-themselves-as-the-new-statesmen
http://gizmodo.com/facebook-employees-asked-mark-zuckerberg-if-they-should-1771012990

An excerpt from the report which talks about Facebook's position :

But what's exceedingly important about this question being raised -- and Zuckerberg's answer, if there is one -- is how Facebook now treats the powerful place it holds in the world. It's unprecedented. More than 1.04 billion people use Facebook. It's where we get our news, share our political views, and interact with politicians. It's also where those politicians are spending a greater share of their budgets. And Facebook has no legal responsibility to give an unfiltered view of what's happening on their network.
http://gizmodo.com/facebook-employees-asked-mark-zuckerberg-if-they-should-1771012990

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 08:54:30 AM »
Facebook employees tried to censor Donald Trump posts
 Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 10:30am

We have seen it at Twitter, where conservative accounts seem to be targeted, and also at Facebook, where there were allegations of the same.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/facebook-employees-tried-to-censor-donald-trump-posts/

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 09:04:23 AM »
This morning Comey is the hightest trending subject on my FB page.

"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 09:14:26 AM »

===========================

Its called CENSORSHIP.

Where have we seen this before?

is water wet?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 09:16:26 AM »

It's Donald Trump against the world, and Donald's winning. He's winning because the movement to stop him is losing and regular Americans are showing clear support for American sovereignty, America first trade deals, aggressive response to terrorists' threats and a return to law and order.

Citizenship is going to mean something again in the Trump administration, Mark Zuckerberg notwithstanding.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »
It's Donald Trump against the world, and Donald's winning. He's winning because the movement to stop him is losing and regular Americans are showing clear support for American sovereignty, America first trade deals, aggressive response to terrorists' threats and a return to law and order.

Citizenship is going to mean something again in the Trump administration, Mark Zuckerberg notwithstanding.

============================

Zuckerberg is nothing more than a globalist neocon operative - just like Hillary.

Why wouldn't he cover for her?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 09:24:37 AM »

Maybe "Trumper dishonesty" should be trending.

Nothing should make a man happier than knowing his government couldn't care less about him.
I'd rather lose defending the constitution than win at its expense.
Hitlers are born and die every day without notice. Its the morons who put them in power that are dangerous.
You don't escape guilt by declaring that you have no choice.
Lese-majeste is my middle name

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 01:11:02 PM »
I took myself off social media back in 2013.

One of the best decisions I ever made.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 01:24:06 PM »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 02:28:23 PM »
============================

Zuckerberg is nothing more than a globalist neocon operative - just like Hillary.

Why wouldn't he cover for her?

Lol... I don't think you can produce a shred of evidence that he's a neocon.  I dont see any indication that he believes in a hawkish foteign policy.

If you mean that you don't like his Jewish ancestry, say it, but don't just throw in irrelevant words.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 05:34:24 PM »
Holloween was last night, you know.

Not many people were reading the news/posting of Facebook.

It was time for trick-for-treats and parties.

HonestJohn

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 05:38:17 PM »
I thought Halloween was Monday night.

D'oh.

The point is that most are going to celebrate it/are celebrating it over the weekend (Friday/Saturday).

Which equals less time with Facebook.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:38:52 PM by HonestJohn »

Online skeeter

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 05:38:24 PM »

Online TomSea

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »

:amen:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 07:31:05 AM »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 10:31:54 AM »

Offline rodamala

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 11:54:13 AM »
"Shhhh.  These blockbuster bombs don't go off unless you hit them juuuuuust right".

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
Published on Oct 30, 2016

Loretta Lynch Screwed Herself! Social Media Blackout! Corruption Extends To Obama!

Maria says there is a complete Media Blackout on Twitter, Google, Facebook, Buzzfeed, or Snapchat! Our political process is being manipulated by the Media Elite. Maria says a Free Press is critical to a real Democracy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng23fP5BmY4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng23fP5BmY4</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng23fP5BmY4

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 01:32:20 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf