Author Topic: #Wikileaks Hillary "indifferent to the systemic corruption...in a terrible box..."  (Read 672 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Reform

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
               Date: 2016-02-15 15:10
               Subject: Reform

John,

I think as you must that she's put herself in a terrible box and in a position that maximizes her vulnerability. 

She does not talk about what she is for -- and presents the whole issue of trust and integrity -- surely, Barak Obama and I won't be influenced by money as we make brave choices.

It is all about trust, though she has less in the bank than the president.

She seems indifferent to the systemic corruption that makes it impossible for government to act for the middle class or address big problems, like climate or health care.  She may be immune to pay to play, but the systemic isn't.  She's got to distinguish between self and country - and needs to.

I won't go on. 

Any point in discussing?  Open to any vehicle to get to a better spot.

She has a strategy that will probably get her to a delegate majority, but not one that aligns with the forces that will demand change.

Be well.  Stan

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31205

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This email is from Stan Greenberg who was a major political strategist to Bill Clinton and seems to still be giving a lot of advice to HRC and her team.

Offline r9etb

This email is from Stan Greenberg who was a major political strategist to Bill Clinton and seems to still be giving a lot of advice to HRC and her team.

He's not really talking about Hillary's "systemic corruption," but rather is trying to open a conversation where Hillary can set herself apart from the "systemically corrupt" system.

She can't of course, because she's corrupt -- but I don't read this email as Greenberg calling her corrupt.