Author Topic: #Wikileaks- Podesta Worried About Hillary's Emails- 'Troublesome'  (Read 718 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
WOW, just stumbled on this one. They find Hillary 'troublesome'.

New Clinton emails

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
               Date: 2016-01-01 13:39
               Subject: New Clinton emails

John, assume I wrote a thousand words about this.  It is disquieting that when HRC was secretary of state she spent a good time of time doing gossip emails with Sid Blumenthal about various matters, the ubiquitous Lanny Davis shilling for himself in pathetic ways, and Neera Tanden gossiping about what Soros thinks of Obama.   At least Tanden I regard as a serious person.  Sid and Lanny I do not by standards of a secretary of state or potential president.

I was not in touch with you at the time of the healthcare debate, but what Sid suggests does not strike me as your style.  I was in very regular and close touch with Daschle at the time, and he would never have said to the press what Sid suggests, and since I am in the press I know those were not his views.  I guarantee that based on direct personal knowledge of Tom's views and actions at the time.  Blumenthal did not have the slightest idea of what he was talking about in his girlie gossip with the secretary of state about this.  Why she places such great stock over so much time in these exchanges with Blumenthal is mystifying to me---and frankly troublesome.

This whole subject, to use vernacular, gives me the creeps.  Secretaries of state, presidential candidates and presidents should not be spending their time on this kind of minor league stuff.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20327

Offline ABX

Re: #Wikileaks- Podesta Worried About Hillary's Emails- 'Troublesome'
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 02:31:29 am »
Here is what is damning about this.
They knew about the emails and that they weren't just 'yoga and wedding plans'. They were aware of who Hillary was talking to and what she was talking about.

Offline ABX

Re: #Wikileaks- Podesta Worried About Hillary's Emails- 'Troublesome'
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 02:57:19 am »
Podesta did not like Sid Blumenthal

Re: New Clinton emails

To: brentbbi@webtv.net
               Date: 2016-01-01 20:01
               Subject: Re: New Clinton emails

Sid is lost in his own web of conspiracies. I pay zero attention to what he
says.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7432