Author Topic: Clinton Team: Let’s Deploy ‘Brown And Woman Pundits’ To Shame People Into Covering Hillary More Favorably…  (Read 1293 times)

HAPPY2BME

What does 'brown' and 'woman' pundits mean?

Offline Norm Lenhart

What does 'brown' and 'woman' pundits mean?

Ask Donald and his spokeswoman.

HAPPY2BME

Ask Donald and his spokeswoman.

===============================

You aren't going to ask john podesta, arthur schulzburger, bloomberg, joan walsh, yglesias, perry bacon, or greg sargent?

Offline Norm Lenhart

You aren't going to ask john podesta, arthur schulzburger, bloomberg, joan walsh, yglesias, perry bacon, or greg sargent?

Why? I already know they use minorities, as it's common knowledge for conservatives. Most people havent made the connection Trump has done it for years. Such as yourself.

Polish construction workers he screwed.
South American hotel/resort help he screws.
Token campaign staff...

HAPPY2BME

Why? I already know they use minorities, as it's common knowledge for conservatives. Most people havent made the connection Trump has done it for years. Such as yourself.

=================================

Where in this wikileak does Trump's name appear?

Is one to understand you are defending the names who do appear in this wikileak (e.g., john podesta, arthur schulzburger, bloomberg, joan walsh, yglesias, perry bacon, or greg sargent)?

Offline Norm Lenhart

=================================

Where in this wikileak does Trump's name appear?

Is one to understand you are defending the names who do appear in this wikileak (e.g., john podesta, arthur schulzburger, bloomberg, joan walsh, yglesias, perry bacon, or greg sargent)?

Please waste more time informing conservatives of things they already know. Every min you spend doing that is a min. less you have to push BS for Trump and sane people appreciate that.

I don't know what makes you think we will loathe Clintion more than we do. We arent voting for her or supporting her regardless of your mistaken and lying insistence otherwise. But it it keeps you from doing any more damage to America than you already have in helping to nominate a Democrat loser to the GOP, you should absolutely do more of it.

HAPPY2BME

Please waste more time informing conservatives of things they already know. Every min you spend doing that is a min. less you have to push BS for Trump and sane people appreciate that.

I don't know what makes you think we will loathe Clintion more than we do. We arent voting for her or supporting her regardless of your mistaken and lying insistence otherwise. But it it keeps you from doing any more damage to America than you already have in helping to nominate a Democrat loser to the GOP, you should absolutely do more of it.

===========================

Again, Where in this wikileak does Trump's name appear?  Where does my name appear?

Offline Norm Lenhart

===========================

Again, Where in this wikileak does Trump's name appear?  Where does my name appear?
Again, Please waste more time informing conservatives of things they already know. Every min you spend doing that is a min. less you have to push BS for Trump and sane people appreciate that.

HAPPY2BME

Again, Please waste more time informing conservatives of things they already know. Every min you spend doing that is a min. less you have to push BS for Trump and sane people appreciate that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wish you were as obsessed with helping your Orange Jesus win as you are with telling us crap we already know about the Clinton Crime family.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!