Author Topic: THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 04:17:18 pm »
All I know for sure is that in every election cycle since Bob Dole in 2008 I have been told by GOP media that the Republican candidate had a chance to win, only to find that the establishment pundits on NPR had it right the whole time.  I try to listen to all sides, though more often than not I want to throw a brick through my radio when I listen to NPR.

I do see nothing but Trump signs all around my area, so maybe there is a big unseen groundswell out there.  It would make me very happy to see Hillary get her butt kicked, though I would have less enthusiasm for a Trump win than some.  Many of my friends will be gleeful, though.  Including many here.

I hear ya. I'm east of you and it is Trump signs everywhere. If turnout is low in Philthy, Scranton and Pitt, Donny could win the state. As it stands now, I see no enthusiasm for Hitlary at all......even in the Lib areas around me.

geronl

Re: THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 05:22:53 pm »
I hear ya. I'm east of you and it is Trump signs everywhere. If turnout is low in Philthy, Scranton and Pitt, Donny could win the state. As it stands now, I see no enthusiasm for Hitlary at all......even in the Lib areas around me.

I think turnout will be low on the GOP side