Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 287964 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #2550 on: November 14, 2018, 11:25:59 pm »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2551 on: November 16, 2018, 12:15:02 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2552 on: December 29, 2018, 01:24:27 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2553 on: January 02, 2019, 04:47:45 am »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2554 on: January 13, 2019, 07:52:15 pm »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2555 on: February 04, 2019, 03:18:37 am »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2556 on: February 04, 2019, 03:38:49 pm »
@240B

After a few miserable days, seeing that pic made me smile.  Thanks for sharing.

Would be great if doctors and hospitals had comfort dogs for their human patients. 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2557 on: February 04, 2019, 03:43:19 pm »
@240B

After a few miserable days, seeing that pic made me smile.  Thanks for sharing.

Would be great if doctors and hospitals had comfort dogs for their human patients.
I don't know your story, but I hope you feel better.

« Reply #2558 on: February 05, 2019, 01:56:33 am »

I posted this too .. before I saw yours.  This just makes me smile ...  happy77

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2559 on: February 08, 2019, 10:49:56 am »
How big can a moose get? Check this out:

https://twitter.com/backt0nature/status/1092828119470403585

I read up on some deer that lived long ago, the thing was actually huge but this in the video, is huge in itself as well.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:51:22 am by TomSea »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2560 on: February 08, 2019, 01:57:56 pm »
How big can a moose get? Check this out:

https://twitter.com/backt0nature/status/1092828119470403585

I read up on some deer that lived long ago, the thing was actually huge but this in the video, is huge in itself as well.

The thing about moose is they don't care. They go where they want and do what they want. Best advice is to not mess with them.

My brother crossed paths with a cow with a calf moose while out elk hunting. He had to flee for his life, down through the pines, with the cow hot on his heels. Scared the heck out of him.

We had a neighbor who told us this story. He and a friend were headed up through the high desert here in Idaho, also going elk hunting. They came to a moose track, in fresh snow, headed up the road. Another pickup came up behind them in a big hurry. When they got to a spot wide enough this other pickup went roaring around them. A couple of miles further here sat that pickup. He and his friend got out to see what was going on. This other pickup had caught up to the moose making the track, a big bull. They said they started honking their horn, flashing their lights, trying to get the moose off the road. They said the moose turned around and using its front legs, it stomped the hood of their pickup down. Put a hole in the radiator and left a perfect imprint of the air cleaner in the hood, leaving them dead in the water. They said the moose left off the attack, turned around, and went ambling back up the road.

Don't mess with moose. They will kill you. Without looking it up I would bet more people are injured by moose than by bears.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2561 on: February 08, 2019, 03:21:00 pm »
The thing about moose is they don't care. They go where they want and do what they want. Best advice is to not mess with them.

My brother crossed paths with a cow with a calf moose while out elk hunting. He had to flee for his life, down through the pines, with the cow hot on his heels. Scared the heck out of him.

We had a neighbor who told us this story. He and a friend were headed up through the high desert here in Idaho, also going elk hunting. They came to a moose track, in fresh snow, headed up the road. Another pickup came up behind them in a big hurry. When they got to a spot wide enough this other pickup went roaring around them. A couple of miles further here sat that pickup. He and his friend got out to see what was going on. This other pickup had caught up to the moose making the track, a big bull. They said they started honking their horn, flashing their lights, trying to get the moose off the road. They said the moose turned around and using its front legs, it stomped the hood of their pickup down. Put a hole in the radiator and left a perfect imprint of the air cleaner in the hood, leaving them dead in the water. They said the moose left off the attack, turned around, and went ambling back up the road.

Don't mess with moose. They will kill you. Without looking it up I would bet more people are injured by moose than by bears.

Good story.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2562 on: February 08, 2019, 04:01:58 pm »
Cutest thing you'll see all day. Dolphin is intelligently teasing the girls with kisses.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:08:46 pm by 240B »

« Reply #2563 on: February 18, 2019, 05:23:48 pm »
You never really do know what they're up to.....

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2564 on: February 23, 2019, 05:15:22 am »
cat

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2565 on: February 23, 2019, 02:51:02 pm »
cat

@240B

LOL! Ya gotta admit that is a GREAT cammie pattern for a predator,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2566 on: February 23, 2019, 03:20:03 pm »
@240B

LOL! Ya gotta admit that is a GREAT cammie pattern for a predator,though.
Thought of that too. With this thing skulking through the brush, it would be hard to place it as being a cat in day or night. I'm sure it is well fed.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2567 on: February 23, 2019, 03:35:18 pm »
Reminds me a little of one of my brother's cats.  She has a half black, half brown face.  The rest of her is all brown.  I call it "exotic." 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2568 on: February 28, 2019, 07:00:28 am »

Worth it. This is something that I can never unsee! funny

https://i.imgur.com/9Z3kFLJ.mp4

Offline verga

« Reply #2569 on: February 28, 2019, 11:34:46 am »

That right there is some funny @$$ $h!T
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2570 on: February 28, 2019, 02:05:03 pm »

I think I need more coffee.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2571 on: March 03, 2019, 03:19:58 am »

Offline TomSea

The 'Toy Orphanage' Of Ukraine
« Reply #2572 on: May 06, 2019, 06:17:08 pm »
This is a pretty touching photo essay at least, to me.  Toys get lost, go into the toy orphanage.

The 'Toy Orphanage' Of Ukraine
A residential yard in Lviv is gaining fame as a haven for lost and abandoned toys.

This is the "Yard Of Forgotten Toys" in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.

The inner-city courtyard reportedly began to fill up with soft toys years ago when a resident of the building alongside found a lost teddy bear and propped it against a wall in the hope its owner would return.

The owner never did claim the toy. But according to Pavel Morozovski, who runs a small museum alongside the courtyard, young locals then began dropping off toys they had outgrown instead of throwing them away.

9 more photos: https://www.rferl.org/a/yard-in-west-ukraine-becomes-orphanage-for-toys/29916314.html

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2573 on: May 23, 2019, 06:44:30 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2574 on: May 25, 2019, 09:42:33 pm »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:43:40 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald