Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 288013 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #2475 on: September 09, 2018, 08:09:13 pm »
They are going to castrate you, you fool!
by yanaimean via iPhone13 days
https://imgur.com/gallery/rRI8L2k
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2476 on: September 09, 2018, 08:10:11 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2477 on: September 09, 2018, 09:07:10 pm »
What a cute baby!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2478 on: September 10, 2018, 12:16:08 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2479 on: September 10, 2018, 01:32:43 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2480 on: September 10, 2018, 03:43:45 pm »
+++++++++

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2481 on: September 11, 2018, 12:37:10 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2482 on: September 11, 2018, 12:42:18 am »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2483 on: September 15, 2018, 04:44:52 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2484 on: September 16, 2018, 07:30:06 am »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2485 on: September 16, 2018, 03:42:36 pm »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2486 on: September 16, 2018, 04:26:29 pm »
Not now honey, I've got a headache.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2487 on: September 16, 2018, 04:32:21 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2488 on: September 17, 2018, 05:30:09 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2489 on: September 18, 2018, 10:53:05 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2490 on: September 18, 2018, 10:57:11 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2491 on: September 19, 2018, 12:32:32 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2492 on: September 19, 2018, 08:30:28 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2493 on: September 19, 2018, 08:49:04 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2495 on: September 20, 2018, 04:24:11 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2496 on: September 20, 2018, 04:26:14 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2497 on: September 20, 2018, 04:28:58 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2499 on: September 20, 2018, 06:19:33 pm »
K9 Daisy is a sniffer dog, this is her way to alert her partner of a detected odor.

https://i.imgur.com/EcQCVsC.gifv
+++++++++