Author Topic: Drudge Report Headlines: National Enquirer Reports That Hillary's Fixer Breaks Ranks: "I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her — With Men & WOMEN"  (Read 5657 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

wake me when it is something better than the National Enquirer. Wikileaks at the very least.

Did you see the FBI report where Under Secretary Kennedy tried to bribe FBI agents with previously unauthorized foreign postings?   

Quid Pro Quo. 

But of course Trump said "Grab the P***y" 11 years ago,  so that is  of course a worse ethical lapse than attempting to bribe FBI agents to reclassify documents. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline beandog

So you think the world is ready for a Lesbian Hate-Witch that has screaming fits?   

What's the upside to this?
It appears if it were true, she would be bi-sexual.  I imagine her supporters wouldn't care any more than tRump supporters care about the things he has done.

Online corbe

The National Enquirer wasn't ANY better when the DNC was buying their audience with this crap, I can see Donald's money doesn't spend well either.

Must be a NY Value thing, MEDIA/Wall STREET.

If this is the trump campaigns hail mary, better buckle up folks, much turbulence ahead.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:22:59 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Upside? The NatEnq has that answer too!

Good point,   but then all the Obama cronies and criminals get to skate for their crimes during his administration.    I kinda consider that to be a very bad thing.   We still get a weaponized FBI and IRS,  and no one gets held accountable. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

It appears if it were true, she would be bi-sexual.  I imagine her supporters wouldn't care any more than tRump supporters care about the things he has done.

Yes,  saying "Grab the P***y" 11 years ago is just as bad as a history of sodomy throughout a lifetime.   

Oh wait!  From what I can tell based on the hyperventilating i've heard on the subject,  it's worse!   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

The National Enquirer wasn't ANY better when the DNC was buying their audience with this crap, I can see Donald's money doesn't spend well either.

Must be a NY Value thing, MEDIA/Wall STREET.

If this is the trump campaigns hail mary, better buckle up folks, much turbulence ahead.

I'm pretty sure Donald isn't paying for this.    If he ignores it,  and does not speak of it,   I can hardly see how this hurts him.   

In the meantime,  the Clinton voters will see this for the next month in the checkout stand of the groceries stores all over the country.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline beandog

Yes,  saying "Grab the P***y" 11 years ago is just as bad as a history of sodomy throughout a lifetime.   

Oh wait!  From what I can tell based on the hyperventilating i've heard on the subject,  it's worse!
How the hell do you know that the Donald has not committed sodomy throughout a lifetime.  He sure committed adultery.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Some men do talk in that bawdy way
How the hell do you know that the Donald has not committed sodomy throughout a lifetime.  He sure committed adultery.
But there are plenty of Trump threads, perhaps we should stay on topic.

Oceander

He did it, he didn't just say it.  Willful blindness might help lower the pain from the cognitive dissonance, but it doesn't change the underlying facts.  Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women in that tape from 2005.

Offline TomSea

He did it, he didn't just say it.  Willful blindness might help lower the pain from the cognitive dissonance, but it doesn't change the underlying facts.  Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women in that tape from 2005.

You forgot to call him Orange in your post, you are so unbiased.

Offline TomSea

Men brag on sexual conquests among other males, gee,

Now, I know all those teenagers who bragged of all the women they laid, actually did it.

Anyway, this is a Hillary thread. Again.

Offline skeeter

Whats sickening is both sides tacit acknowlegement by their actions that, as the world slides towards WWIII, the road to victory is via this disgusting tabloid crap.

Offline sinkspur

Now, I know all those teenagers who bragged of all the women they laid, actually did it.

It's not a Hillary thread; it's a National Enquirer thread.

Which makes it a complete joke.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Are you accusing him without proof?  Is that not also a sin of bearing false witness? 

I'm pretty sure Trump likes the ladies,   and apparently so does Hillary. 

Bull Dyke Lesbian Witch *IS*  a pretty good description of her. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Must not have heard that part.   All I heard was him admitting he could do it,  and I believe,  given his status and physical characteristics,  he could

Even if he did,  I do not consider it as immoral or evil as homosexuality.   Do you?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Whats sickening is both sides tacit acknowlegement by their actions that, as the world slides towards WWIII, the road to victory is via this disgusting tabloid crap.

Clinton and Obama set the "character"  bar pretty low.  Now pretty much any greasy thing can slither under it.

That and television.  Television has desensitized the masses to utter vulgarity and sickness.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Are you accusing him without proof?  Is that not also a sin of bearing false witness? 

Psst.....

Psssttttttt ......

Sodomy doesn't have to be committed with a man.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Clinton and Obama set the "character"  bar pretty low.  Now pretty much any greasy thing can slither under it.

That and television.  Television has desensitized the masses to utter vulgarity and sickness.

You mean like TV shows like The Apprentice, the WWE and Comedy Central Roasts? Yes. I would agree.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline beandog

Accussing him of what, adultery?  You do know he has admitted that.  As far as sodomy.  You do know that includes oral sex.   I'm not willing to bet that he hasn't either performed it or had it performed on him. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Also claimed Sen. Cruz was having tons of affairs, which was not true.  The owner of the NE, is a big buddy of the Donald so I wouldn't bet the farm on this.

The idea of Hillary having sex with anyone grosses me out.

I don't think anything from Enquirer is credible.  But I have seen a picture of Hillary nasty dancing with a woman.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Drudge is using the National Enquirer as a news source???

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Drudge has lost all credibility.  He's tripping over himself to defend Trump and has been fooled two days in a row by fake stories.

Is he trying to go for three?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You can try but you cannot keep people from referring back to Trump when you are heck bent on trashing Hillary.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline kevindavis007

Drudge has lost all credibility.  He's tripping over himself to defend Trump and has been fooled two days in a row by fake stories.

Is he trying to go for three?

He is
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/