Author Topic: New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’ - LifeZette  (Read 829 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’

In 2009, Abedin said Clinton would object to speaking with crowd on both sides or without podium

by Edmund Kozak | Updated 18 Oct 2016 at 1:02 PM   

Emails obtained by Citizens United through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request and released on Tuesday suggest that walking around a stage may have been a challenging burden for Hillary Clinton as early as 2009.

In a 2009 email exchange between top Clinton aide Huma Abedin and Clinton Global Initiative employees Amitabh Desai and Ed Hughes, Abedin revealed that Clinton could not walk around the stage like her husband Bill Clinton and would need a podium for an upcoming address.

Read More At: http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/emails-hillary-needs-podium-speak/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: New Emails: Hillary Needs Podium, ‘Cannot Walk Around’ - LifeZette
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 07:01:50 pm »
I'm surprised she isn't campaigning from a hover-round, she looks awful.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 07:02:55 pm »
I'm surprised she isn't campaigning from a hover-round, she looks awful.

The press will cover for her, just like they did for FDR.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 07:04:16 pm »
The press will cover for her, just like they did for FDR.
If, heaven forbid, she wins they are going to have a hard time of it.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour