Author Topic: Sunday Night....Trump Launches New Twitter Offensive Against Paul Ryan  (Read 2255 times)

cuky

Trump Launches New Twitter Offensive Against Paul Ryan
http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-launches-new-twitter-offensive-against-paul-ryan-n667341

Donald Trump took to Twitter Sunday evening to slam House Speaker Paul Ryan and his fellow Republicans.

The GOP nominee called Ryan "a man who doesn't know how to win" and accused him of fighting the Trump campaign.

Ryan distanced himself from the businessman-turned-candidate last week after a 2005 video surfaced of Trump making vulgar comments about groping women. Instead of defending Trump, Ryan said he would turn his attention to Senate and House races.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The Democrats have a corrupt political machine pushing crooked Hillary Clinton. We have Paul Ryan, always fighting the Republican nominee!
3:47 PM - 16 Oct 2016
  9,704 9,704 Retweets   24,952 24,952 likes
 Follow

Paul Ryan, a man who doesn't know how to win (including failed run four years ago), must start focusing on the budget, military, vets etc.
3:54 PM - 16 Oct 2016
  8,443 8,443 Retweets   22,725 22,725 likes
 Follow

Wow, interview released by Wikileakes shows "quid pro quo" in Crooked Hillary e-mail probe.Such a dishonest person - & Paul Ryan does zilch!
5:15 PM - 16 Oct 2016
  9,692 9,692 Retweets   21,577 21,577 likes

Offline Suppressed

Re: Sunday Night....Trump Launches New Twitter Offensive Against Paul Ryan
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:14:32 am »
Ryan has won more elections than Trump.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 03:21:09 am »
What a moron.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 03:23:58 am »
Ryan has won more elections than Trump.

I count 37 elections that Trump has won getting over 13 million votes. How many has Ryan won?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 03:25:12 am »
I count 37 elections that Trump has won getting over 13 million votes. How many has Ryan won?

A primary is not an election.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 03:27:07 am »

A primary is not an election.
Three weeks before the election and Trump is still fighting other Republicans harder than Hilary.  Unbelievable
God is still in control

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 03:32:26 am »

You count nothing.  Trump hasn't won a single election.  Ryan has won 8 elections, and counting.  Competitive elections in a blue state.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 03:35:28 am »
"a man who doesn't know how to win"

Hmmm

Seems to be describing a certain orange presidential candidate on the way to the biggest loss in history to me....

Trump is suffering from an extreme form of ADD. As I recall Slick had a sign during his first campaign saying "its the economy stupid", Trump needs one saying "its Hilliary stupid"....

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 03:49:36 am »
This behavior is totally senseless.  People are in the process of voting, and the party's nominee is attacking the party.  Trump has a neurodegenerative condition of some kind.  I can't believe this guy has a 13% chance of controlling the nuke biscuit.  It's like we are watching a huge comet narrowly whiz past the planet.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 03:53:41 am »
You count nothing.  Trump hasn't won a single election.  Ryan has won 8 elections, and counting.  Competitive elections in a blue state.

I was thinking about this today.  Trump has made Republican candidates that do not endorse him the enemy.  Even going so far as talking about them losing elections.  He is wishing defeat of Republicans to the Democratic party if they do not fall in line.

Like the Ohio GOP Chair

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/15/trump-campaign-declares-war-ohio-gop-chair/92143340/

Stupid.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 03:56:19 am »
This behavior is totally senseless.  People are in the process of voting, and the party's nominee is attacking the party.  Trump has a neurodegenerative condition of some kind.  I can't believe this guy has a 13% chance of controlling the nuke biscuit.  It's like we are watching a huge comet narrowly whiz past the planet.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 04:06:13 am »

Rather low level thinker, aren't you. Party Primaries are not elections. Half the states didn't even have a traditional public vote on the matter. What is important to note is the popularity of Donny and Paul. Check this out.....

House Speaker Ryan is viewed favorably by 54 percent of registered voters statewide and unfavorably by 31 percent.

Fourteen percent did not have an opinion of Ryan in the poll of voters conducted Aug. 25-28.

Among Republicans statewide, Ryan's approval is 80 percent favorable, 12 percent unfavorable and 7 percent with no opinion.

http://www.gazettextra.com/20160901/poll_rep_paul_ryan_viewed_mostly_favorably_across_the_state

On the other hand, Donny has a 36% favorable rating opposed to a 60% unfavorable. Who is doing a better job of getting elected?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 04:09:10 am »
Rather low level thinker, aren't you. Party Primaries are not elections. Half the states didn't even have a traditional public vote on the matter. What is important to note is the popularity of Donny and Paul. Check this out.....

House Speaker Ryan is viewed favorably by 54 percent of registered voters statewide and unfavorably by 31 percent.

Fourteen percent did not have an opinion of Ryan in the poll of voters conducted Aug. 25-28.

Among Republicans statewide, Ryan's approval is 80 percent favorable, 12 percent unfavorable and 7 percent with no opinion.

http://www.gazettextra.com/20160901/poll_rep_paul_ryan_viewed_mostly_favorably_across_the_state

On the other hand, Donny has a 36% favorable rating opposed to a 60% unfavorable. Who is doing a better job of getting elected?

888high58888 Thanks Frank.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 04:17:58 am »
888high58888 Thanks Frank.

No problem. Always here to rain on someones parade.

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 04:22:03 am »
Every fight he picks he whittles down some more possible voters... The man is insane.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 04:22:29 am by DB »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 04:35:16 am »
What a moron.
Donald Trump as The Man Who Knew Too Little, the difference between Bill Murray's portrayal and Trumps? Bill Murray was only acting the fool.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 05:09:15 am »
There is a logical reason why Trump is throwing knives at Ryan. 

We already know that Hillary has no chance of being elected to the House, so why should Trump concentrate on her?  If he puts all of his efforts on Ryan, Trump is just doing all that he can to ensure Ryan doesn't win the Presidential election on November 8. 

I think he will be successful on both counts.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2016, 05:21:05 am »
There is a logical reason why Trump is throwing knives at Ryan. 

We already know that Hillary has no chance of being elected to the House, so why should Trump concentrate on her?  If he puts all of his efforts on Ryan, Trump is just doing all that he can to ensure Ryan doesn't win the Presidential election on November 8. 

I think he will be successful on both counts.

LOL. I think you finally cracked the Rubik's Cube thought processes of the Trumpian mind. It is all adding up now.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2016, 05:21:13 am »

DAG NABBIT...........

I can't seem to find the Trump v. Ryan poll data anywhere on RCP. :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 05:26:39 am »
Still attacking Republicans, wow

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 06:50:37 am »
I was thinking about this today.  Trump has made Republican candidates that do not endorse him the enemy.  Even going so far as talking about them losing elections.  He is wishing defeat of Republicans to the Democratic party if they do not fall in line.

He knows he's going to lose, but like all megalomaniacs, he values loyalty over all else.  He has retreated to his bunker while the enemy closes in.  When the unthinkable comes to pass, we are expected to have our cyanide capsules at the ready.

Offline American Faith Today

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 07:07:58 am »

This guy reads all the conspiracy sites and listens to Alex Jones in his most private,darkest room at Trump Tower telling him that Paul Ryan leaked the "grab her by the ____________" tape and so then he says, "I've got to get Paul Ryan!"

Well, maybe I shouldn't say reads all the conspiracy sites since he's not a reader.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 07:29:35 am »
Three weeks before the election and Trump is still fighting other Republicans harder than Hilary.  Unbelievable

There, fixed it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 11:54:06 am »

That is the mentality of a lot people at the TOS.. They think winning the primary is victory. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 12:55:00 pm »
No problem. Always here to rain on someones parade.

That's not rain...  **nononono*
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...