Author Topic: Let's go over to Bossier tomorrow.  (Read 1157 times)

Offline SquirrelCutter

• Hey Moe, I'm tryin' to think but nothin' happens!
    • My homepage over on FR, if things continue as current I may find a new host.
Let's go over to Bossier tomorrow.
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:41:10 am »
OK, I don't gamble so Bossier City is nothing more to me than a place to pick up Trump's molested exes.

My brother, who is much smarter than I, wants for some reason to trade me his DPMS AR-10 for my Browning Hi-Power, and I love him for that. Being blood and all. He is in AR and I am in TX, this is halfway for us, I said HELLYEA!

So I tell She Who Must Be Obeyed I am going to Shreveport tomorrow and now I am staying at Margaritaville with these chicks, her and her stupid sister. I mean step-sister, I mean. I plan to go over to the Shooters USA range and play around with the new rifle, and my M1a, and I guess a few handguns. Never been to this range before but I will be hanging there for a few hours, apparently  :whistle:
"Do right, and risk the consequences" -- Old Sam Houston

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

I tend to say what I think, sometimes before I think.

And, as always, my opinions are worth exactly what you pay for them.