Author Topic: WikiLeaks Drops NEW BOMBSHELL – Hillary Clinton Calls Black People “Losers”  (Read 2901 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: https://ihavethetruth.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-drops-new-bombshell-hillary-clinton-calls-black-people-losers/

Wikileaks is the gift that keeps on giving! In the latest email dump, Hillary Clinton ruthlessly trashes African-Americans.
“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers:

Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances,” wrote the Democratic nominee.

Here’s the damning email EVERY African-American needs to see before the election:

And let’s not forget, Hillary referred to black people as “super predators” who needed to be “brought to heel” in a speech from 1996 in support of her criminal sentencing reform:

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Clinton was confronted by members of the Black Lives Matter movement during the Democratic primary for these comments, but she had nothing to say for herself. Instead of dealing with the problem head-on, she had the protesters removed form the building.

She tried to backtrack, commenting in an interview, “Well, first of all, you know, I have said that I should not have used that word. You know, I was talking about drug gangs and traffickers and cartels, but it was a poor choice of words.” Unfortunately for Clinton, the damage had already been done.

Clearly, Hillary does not care about black people. Her goal is to keep them enslaved to the Democratic Party through handouts and welfare programs. She has no interest in helping them to better their communities.

It’s hard to imagine how anyone – especially someone of African-American descent – could possibly vote for Hillary Clinton after seeing how she really feels about blacks. She has tried tirelessly to paint Donald Trump as a “racist” throughout this election season, but now we know who the true bigot is.

BOMBSHELL Racist Hillary Clinton Calls " Blacks, Muslims and Rom*** Never Do Wells " !!#PodestaEmails #TrumpTapes pic.twitter.com/7nJL2fZWjz
— DEPLORABLE TRUMPCAT (@Darren32895836) October 8, 2016

[/size]

Offline dfwgator

"Aaahve come too farrrrrr...."

Offline corbe

Well now we can expect the Apprentice tape with trump uttering the 'N' word, any bets?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Ok.  We know that the clown and the criminal are now a sexually deviant clown and a racist criminal.  One of these will more than likely be our president.  It's enough to make me puke!   :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

It's probably fair to say that the average Democrat politicians really, really has a low opinion of black folks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

If Romney can be crucified for rightly observing that 48% of the voting population are "a lost cause" to the GOP then Hillary should be drawn & quartered & the parts sent to the four corners of the country for this statement.

Its a waste of time, of course, because we already know that leftists in the media, government, academia, etc. only give a crap about racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, islamophobia, etc etc when it benefits them politically to do so.

In fact when politically convenient they are perfectly comfortable with all of these things.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Success is related to family cohesion.  It's tough to make it coming from a one-parent family.   Kids with both moms and dads tend to do just fine - regardless of race or ethnicity.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline SirLinksALot

Success is related to family cohesion.  It's tough to make it coming from a one-parent family.   Kids with both moms and dads tend to do just fine - regardless of race or ethnicity.   

Now that's something I seldom hear from any politician in a debate....

Offline dfwgator

Now that's something I seldom hear from any politician in a debate....

And you never will.   "It's Whitey's Fault", works every time.

Offline endicom

Assange must be puzzled at these revelations having no effect.

HonestJohn

You do realize this was text from a forwarded email, not written by her.

Offline dfwgator

Assange must be puzzled at these revelations having no effect.

The MSM planted the seeds of doubt with the accusation that the Russians are behind it.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I was wondering it if was over the top to call this a bombshell and then I remember what happened to Paula Deen.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

HonestJohn

The MSM planted the seeds of doubt with the accusation that the Russians are behind it.

Or it was the Russians who planted the seeds of doubt when they were caught by US intelligence agencies of hacking...

But you'd never believe anything our intelligence agencies would say, yes?

Offline dfwgator

Or it was the Russians who planted the seeds of doubt when they were caught by US intelligence agencies of hacking...

But you'd never believe anything our intelligence agencies would say, yes?

Not as long as Obama is in charge of it.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
And you never will.   "It's Whitey's Fault", works every time.
Well....technically, it is "Whitey's Fault", only it's a demoncRAT whitey...LBJ's "war on poverty"..."I'll have those n@#$%#@ voting democratic for the next 200 years".
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline roamer_1

You do realize this was text from a forwarded email, not written by her.

I think it was quoted from an article... I have read those words before... can't tell you where...

rangerrebew

WikiLeaks BOMBSHELL: Hillary Clinton Campaign Called Black People “Never-Do-Wells”

October 13, 2016| by Kim Pines

WikiLeaks has dumped hundreds of emails sent to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman. Despite her scripts stating that she supports African Americans, and even the BLM, one email shows what Hillary and her campaign supporters really think of African Americans. Just read this:

The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.

Oh, and the email also called blacks the “professional never-do-wells.”

http://downtrend.com/katrina/wikileaks-bombshell-hillary-clinton-called-black-people-never-do-wells
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 12:16:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No real surprise. She's always been an elitist.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HonestJohn

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Democratic  Party is the historic home of the Ku Klux Klan and the Democratic Party largely pushes abortion to kill blacks at 5 times greater the rate than white people. It's the same ol' party, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Online mountaineer

The Democratic  Party is the historic home of the Ku Klux Klan and the Democratic Party largely pushes abortion to kill blacks at 5 times greater the rate than white people. It's the same ol' party, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
That's the truth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org