Author Topic: Trump turns bitter  (Read 3378 times)

HonestJohn

Trump turns bitter
« on: October 12, 2016, 09:26:17 pm »
The Republican nominee, sinking in the polls, lashes out at the dishonest media, a partisan debate commission, and a GOP establishment out to get him.

By Nolan D. McCaskill
10/12/16 04:44 PM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-lashes-out-polls-media-gop-229691

A bitter Donald Trump on Wednesday ratcheted up his accusations about a rigged system designed to coronate Hillary Clinton, blaming a corrupt Democratic nominee, a dishonest media, a partisan debate commission, an unjust justice system, and a Republican establishment that’s in on it all.

Trump also offered a glimpse into his potential administration, a reign that would jail Clinton and the law firm that helped delete emails from her private server, and would include an investigation into the Justice Department investigation that ultimately cleared her of criminal wrongdoing.

But Trump signaled that such things are unlikely to happen — not because that’s now how the federal government operates — but because the political establishment is working to elect Clinton over him.

“Look, we’re in a rigged system, folks. This is a rigged, rigged system,” Trump said Wednesday during an afternoon rally in Ocala, Florida.

The real estate mogul lamented Republicans and Democrats in Congress for not doing enough. He recommended that the next Congress pass a bill to address Clinton’s email scandal. Simply put, he added, he’s embarrassed that Congress has allowed Clinton to run for president after committing “crime at the highest level.”

(more at link)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump turns bitter
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 09:31:02 pm »
He knows he's toast.

It's all over but a month of whining.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 09:32:14 pm »
He knows he's toast.

Nixon in his last days
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 09:56:48 pm »
If one wants to say the Mainstream Media is not rigged in favor of Demon Rats, one must have their heads in the sand.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 09:59:40 pm »
If one wants to say the Mainstream Media is not rigged in favor of Demon Rats, one must have their heads in the sand.

You do understand that a presidential candidate is not supposed to sound like his  most partisan supporters right?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 10:10:52 pm »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
Good. I hope he goes full bore. The more people he drives to third party voting, the better.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 10:17:00 pm »
Good. I hope he goes full bore. The more people he drives to third party voting, the better.

Highly unlikely, but it's a nice thought.  Even IF the House has to decide this election ... my hunch is they would still elect Hillary.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 10:21:22 pm »
Highly unlikely, but it's a nice thought.  Even IF the House has to decide this election ... my hunch is they would still elect Hillary.

Oh I'm under no delusion that she won't be prez. I wrote this election off when Trump was nominated. My only hope is that enough third parties get votes so next time the fence sitters will be more apt to go that route.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 11:09:11 pm »
My only hope is that enough third parties get votes so next time the fence sitters will be more apt to go that route.

Yep, me too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 11:11:05 pm »

He's not full Queeg yet. Where are the little balls?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 11:17:54 pm »

In the locker room...  :whistle:

Offline r9etb

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 12:28:31 am »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:28:49 am by r9etb »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 12:35:06 am »

He's reminded me of Queeg for months.  But Queeg was a better man than trump.  Instead of steel marbles, Trump uses tweets.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 12:41:51 am »

In his little hands, of course.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 12:47:20 am »

If no one want to say that all of Donny's troubles are self inflicted and not the sole result of the MSM, one must be named TomSea.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 12:50:04 am »

Will OremusVerified account
‏@WillOremus
Pressed by CNN's @ErinBurnett, Jerry Falwell Jr. says he would vote for Trump even if he has a record of sexual assault.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 01:08:44 am »
He knows he's toast.

And what he's trying to do now is lay the groundwork for blaming everyone but himself for his loss.

Expect his followers to do the same here shortly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 01:19:36 am »
I am enjoying watching the Trump self-destuct.  Best election ever.   

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 01:37:54 am »
Labs are the dumbest, Smartest Dog out there, I just got an 8 yr old, rescue, blond.  She's the Best!

Took care of my possum problem, rather quickly.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:40:44 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 02:04:47 am »

Nobody is saying that.  Trump is his own worst enemy, and everything being used against him is his own voluntarily produced work product.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 02:13:37 am »
I would certainly not say that, considering we're pretty much screwed either way.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 02:19:13 am »
I would certainly not say that, considering we're pretty much screwed either way.

Yeah Great. Everyone's getting Laid! 888high58888

Offline bilo

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 02:30:16 am »

I can only guess you won't have to pay for the consequences.

After Trump won the nomination I figured the Pubs would lose, but it sure didn't make me happy. During the last 8 years under the reign of obama I've had to replace all but a few of my employees with contractors. My healthcare was terminated and the replacement for it was twice as expensive. I began moving a part of my business out of the country and with a hillary reign I will have to move more of it. I find nothing to be happy about this mess and I blame the Trump supporters who wouldn't listen to their fellow Pubs.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 02:36:53 am »
He's just joking.  He will feel it right along with the rest of us.  He has the gift of humor which we are all going to need more of as things play out, no matter who wins.

I get it, but sometimes I just want to vent my frustration.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home