Author Topic: Dead People Received $1.5 Million in Benefits Through Medicare Program  (Read 712 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
“A society does not ever die ‘from natural causes’, but always dies from suicide or murder – and nearly always from the former….”
    ― Arnold Joseph Toynbee’s A Study of History.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Dead People Received $1.5 Million in Benefits Through Medicare Program
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:08:51 AM »
Not surprising. Just think of all the social security payments that relatives of the deceased continue to pocket (I know of such a case; the guy eventually was caught depositing his dead mother's payments).

In Pa. and W.Va., the Democrat secretaries of state are busily trying to register dead people to vote, so there's really nothing new under the sun. We received a postcard, addressed to my late brother-in-law, urging him to register. It arrived two years + one day after his death.
The current culture deviated radically from previous human experience, ruthlessly reducing each woman and man to mere political units to be manipulated, balkanizing them into communities according to their likes and dislikes, so everything from cars to candy bars could be more effectively marketed, robbing them of their privacy, denying them both a real community of diverse views and the possibility of personal evolution by censoring the world they saw through the Internet to make it conform to the preferred beliefs of their self-appointed betters. - Dean Koontz

Offline LMAO

Re: Dead People Received $1.5 Million in Benefits Through Medicare Program
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 08:05:26 PM »
 So we have an unsustainable government program for the living paying the deaf
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf