Author Topic: WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Dramatic moment bikers who stumbled onto ‘secret back gate’ of Area 51  (Read 2179 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
HAIR-RAISING footage shows adventure bikers held at gunpoint by guards near the Area 51 site.

“Aggressive” armed gunmen confront the motorcyclists when they get too close to the infamous military base....

..video at link https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1956111/dramatic-moment-bikers-who-stumbled-onto-secret-back-gate-of-area-51-are-frisked-at-gunpoint-by-mystery-gunmen-in-army-fatigues/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The Sun don't half enjoy it's purple prose.

Hair raising? Perfectly normal response in my opinion. Stop them, check them out, tell them to piss off.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

The Sun don't half enjoy it's purple prose.

Hair raising? Perfectly normal response in my opinion. Stop them, check them out, tell them to piss off.  :shrug:

I'm actually surprised the guards let them leave with the gopros they were wearing. Almost like they wanted the footage to come out...

..kind of a... hey, don't forget we are still here folks, it is getting lonely out here in the desert.

geronl

I think it would be funny to get as close as they allow and open a lemonade stand.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Again, pretty standard.

They simply couldn't have recorded anything more exciting than dust and rocks, so why go to all the hassle of taking away the bikers toys and causing a huge fuss? It's not like the riders were inside the perimeter.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline endicom

"WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?"

Uhh...aircraft?

Oceander

"WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?"

Uhh...aircraft?

National secrets, they way they're supposed to (to be contrasted with a certain individual who basically served up national secrets to the Russians on her roll-your-own mail server).

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Had the same reaction as all of you. It's just DM typically exaggerating nothing into something.

BTW, the same or more would happen to these gits if they tried to 'sneak in the back door' of any government installation or base, anywhere. Especially if it is an airfield.

The "story" and every thing about it is total nonsense.

I've seen more than this on any highway just for getting pulled over for speeding.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:57:20 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Had the same reaction as all of you. It's just DM typically exaggerating nothing into something.

BTW, the same or more would happen to these gits if they tried to 'sneak in the back door' of any government installation or base, anywhere. Especially if it is an airfield.

The "story" and every thing about it is total nonsense.

Very true.  The shock isn't that they were handled in this way, the shock would be if they weren't.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm actually surprised the guards let them leave with the gopros they were wearing. Almost like they wanted the footage to come out...

..kind of a... hey, don't forget we are still here folks, it is getting lonely out here in the desert.
When I was in Grad School in Grand Forks, there were a couple of guys who had been drinking a little and decided they wanted to see a missile silo up close. The choppers set down, security team got out and those boys had a very bad weekend answering questions...

It happened every three or four years, and about the time the story faded some other idiot(s) would try it.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

I still think the guys at Groom Lake are getting lonely, no one is talking about them any more.. when was the last time we had a good old UFO or X-Plane sighting..   they probably pulled the... hey, check out those kids on bikes with cameras...  let's see if we can make them poop their pants and then we can be on YouTube.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I still think the guys at Groom Lake are getting lonely, no one is talking about them any more.. when was the last time we had a good old UFO or X-Plane sighting..   they probably pulled the... hey, check out those kids on bikes with cameras...  let's see if we can make them poop their pants and then we can be on YouTube.
If you're security, and you get a rep for being a little bit of a badass, it keeps the lightweights away.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If you're security, and you get a rep for being a little bit of a badass, it keeps the lightweights away.
@AbaraXas  @Oceander  @240B

They do this here at the INL. Get on any of their designated territory and they will remove you. Everyone living around here knows this. Back when I was an engineering student we went on a tour of the LOFT (Loss Of Fluid Test) facility. They had a running reactor. It had view ports in the top. You could stand on it and gaze down into that amazing blue 'ell.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley