Author Topic: Trump Tried to Get Nancy O'Dell Fired After She Rejected Him (He Failed)  (Read 1596 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It didn’t take long to come out that the “Nancy” in Trump’s long, colorful joyride through TheGOPisF**kedville was Nancy O’Dell, former Access Hollywood host and the colleague of suit-wearing child Billy Bush. And wouldn’t you know it: After she declined his sexual advances, the blustering hemorrhoid tried to get O’Dell fired because he didn’t like the way she looked pregnant.....

https://jezebel.com/trump-tried-to-get-nancy-odell-fired-after-she-rejected-1787568649

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump Tried to Get Nancy O'Dell Fired After She Rejected Him (He Failed)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 03:38:30 am »
I'm really surprised some woman hasn't shot Trump by now.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 03:43:06 am »
I wonder when the Trumpettes will start taking responsibility for this train wreck?

Just think - we could have had Ted Cruz.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 03:49:32 am »
I wonder when the Trumpettes will start taking responsibility for this train wreck?

We could have had Marco Rubio, or Scott Walker, or ... etc, etc, etc,

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 04:03:35 am »

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:04:05 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 04:10:41 am »
Hey, just because Trump probably forced himself on a few thousand women in his time doesn't make him a bad person...does it? Just locker room talk and standard male action according to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.
Hasn't every red-blooded male "moved on a women like a bit*h" and immediately grabbed for her genitals?
Because according to Hannity, Limbaugh, and most of the people at TOS, if you're a male and you haven't acted the way Trump has acted to women, you're just a wimp beta male.
I'd like to ask Hannity how he'd like it if Trump had acted towards his, Hannity's, wife or daughter like does to many women? I don't think Hannity would like it too much. I think Hannity just might be a huge hypocrite.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 04:15:47 am »
I'd like to ask Hannity how he'd like it if Trump had acted towards his, Hannity's, wife or daughter like does to many women?

Judging by what Hong Kong Phooey has been saying on his radio and TV show, he would find it the highest honor a husband and father could experience.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 04:17:05 am »
Hey, just because Trump probably forced himself on a few thousand women in his time doesn't make him a bad person...does it? Just locker room talk and standard male action according to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh.
Hasn't every red-blooded male "moved on a women like a bit*h" and immediately grabbed for her genitals?
Because according to Hannity, Limbaugh, and most of the people at TOS, if you're a male and you haven't acted the way Trump has acted to women, you're just a wimp beta male.
I'd like to ask Hannity how he'd like it if Trump had acted towards his, Hannity's, wife or daughter like does to many women? I don't think Hannity would like it too much. I think Hannity just might be a huge hypocrite.

Ya think?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online LMAO

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 06:05:07 am »
Judging by what Hong Kong Phooey has been saying on his radio and TV show, he would find it the highest honor a husband and father could experience.

@Frank Cannon

Hong Kong Phooey......... :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 09:07:02 am »
"moved on a women like a bit*h"

Lost in all the hoopla is the science/mechanics involved here. "Bitch" is generally used in reference to female breeding animals/livestock.

So if Trump is to be believed, to "move on a women like a bit*h" he approached women by raising his tail and presenting his vagina.

Don't look at me. I'm just doing what Trump supporters tell me to do. Believe Trump.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:08:44 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 11:34:28 am »
Lost in all the hoopla is the science/mechanics involved here. "Bitch" is generally used in reference to female breeding animals/livestock.

So if Trump is to be believed, to "move on a women like a bit*h" he approached women by raising his tail and presenting his vagina.

Don't look at me. I'm just doing what Trump supporters tell me to do. Believe Trump.

:bigsilly: :bigsilly:  You made me laugh until my sides hurt.  You should tweet that.

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 11:42:33 am »
:bigsilly: :bigsilly:  You made me laugh until my sides hurt.  You should tweet that.

If it goes viral, You're my witness that I penned it ;

But homie don't tweet so it's probably not gonna happen.