Author Topic: Trump told Howard Stern in 2004 it was OK to call Ivanka a 'piece of ass'  (Read 625 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yes, he is saying this about his daughter.

Donald Trump discussed his daughter Ivanka Trump’s physical appearance in several interviews with radio host Howard Stern, telling Stern in 2004 it was okay to call her a “piece of ass," according to a new report.

In a clip published by CNN’s K-File on Saturday, Stern and the GOP presidential nominee are discussing the businessman’s children when Stern chimes in....

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/300023-trump-told-howard-stern-in-2004-it-was-ok-to-call-ivanka

Offline kevindavis007

Don't blame me..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LadyLiberty

I wonder if Melania has enough ammo now to bust the prenup and take him to the cleaners.

Offline libertybele

...yet the Trump supporters refused to listen 6 months ago.  Not to worry ... he could still shoot someone and they'd still suport him.   22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wonder if Melania has enough ammo now to bust the prenup and take him to the cleaners.

The sad part is she probably knows about each and every one (and some we can't even imagine yet) and approves it. Trump hasn't been shy about his exploits.

Remember, she was the other woman for a long time.. and even then, Trump had flings that were reported in society mags...

If you read Ivana's 1993 book, and I strongly suggest you do, his wives were business deals, not relationships. Melania is one of the richest women in the US, she won't jeopardize that business relationship.