Author Topic: Is Trump's campaign over?  (Read 4129 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump's campaign over?
« on: October 08, 2016, 01:17:02 pm »
 Is Trump's campaign over?

The Republican nominee's talk of sexually preying on women makes Romney's '47 percent' tape seem like a high-minded Great Courses lecture.

By Glenn Thrush and Katie Glueck

10/08/16 01:53 AM EDT

Updated 10/08/16 07:21 AM EDT

It’s fitting that the election of Hillary Clinton as the first female president might have been sealed by Donald Trump’s treatment of women as subordinate, interchangeable, pliable playthings.

Trump — a compulsively public politician who has mouthed some of the most hilarious (intentionally or otherwise), offensive, fact-allergic and misogynistic statements by anyone competing in the public arena — might be ultimately undone by a private admission about a woman he wanted to have sex with.

There has never been a major party nominee like Trump, and there has never been anything like the release of Trump speaking about women in the most vulgar and demeaning terms in a 2005 hot mic recording — including the admissions that he made an apparently unwanted pass on a married woman and groped women he courted whether they liked it or not.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/is-trumps-campaign-over-229341
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Is Trump's campaign over?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 01:18:13 pm »
Lord let it be over.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »
If not now, then next week.  Trump will be on full tilt on Sunday night, waiting for an opportunity to trash Hillary over Bill's women.

Which means any debate prep he did is out the window as is anything else he was prepared to say. 

Of course the campaign is over.

What American parent wants four years of this detritus dumped into their lives every day?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:42:37 pm »
If not now, then next week.  Trump will be on full tilt on Sunday night, waiting for an opportunity to trash Hillary over Bill's women.

Which means any debate prep he did is out the window as is anything else he was prepared to say. 

What American parent wants four years of this detritus dumped into their lives every day?

I can think of some here and an entire website elsewhere that do actually.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 01:50:29 pm »
Enough is enough. I think we all need to contact our Senators and Congressmen and demand that they ask Trump to step down.  We need a Commander in Chief not some arrogant clown who demoralizes women!!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state

http://www.house.gov/representatives/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 01:51:54 pm »
Emergency Replacement Candidate......NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 01:53:30 pm »
Lord let it be over.

Amen and AMEN!!

Enough of this nightmare!!  ENOUGH!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 01:58:28 pm »
It should be over.

It should have never gotten started.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 02:22:11 pm »
Seems like a lifetime away, but time to start on the list of names we want to run against President Hillary in 2020. Someone who has not poisoned their name with a Trump endorsement this year.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 02:23:49 pm »
Seems like a lifetime away, but time to start on the list of names we want to run against President Hillary in 2020. Someone who has not poisoned their name with a Trump endorsement this year.

OK...Any endorser of Trump is off limits. Cruz included.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 02:25:32 pm »

,Cruz didn't endorse Donny. He's still the best Conservative out there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 02:25:59 pm »

Hillary is going to eat him for lunch, dinner, and a late-night snack.  There won't even be bones left on the carcass after she gets done with him.

He's going to come out swinging, and she is going to play classic rope-a-dope with him, Ali style.

Thanks Trump-retards, thanks a whole Hell of a lot.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 02:27:22 pm »

I don't think we can go that far; let's not make the perfect the enemy of the good.  Those who endorsed Trump will have to be measured by how they acted afterward, how (and whether) and when they publicly withdrew their endorsement, and what they did after that.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 02:28:31 pm »

Mike Lee.  I can't think of anyone else, that hasn't endorsed Trump.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 02:28:55 pm »

Actually, Cruz did endorse Trump.  He is encouraging voters to turn out for him.

It should be made clear to Cruz that unless he abandons Trump, Texans will abandon him in 2018.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 02:29:47 pm »
Mike Lee.  I can't think of anyone else, that hasn't endorsed Trump.

I'd go with Mike Lee too.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 02:29:59 pm »
I don't think we can go that far; let's not make the perfect the enemy of the good.  Those who endorsed Trump will have to be measured by how they acted afterward, how (and whether) and when they publicly withdrew their endorsement, and what they did after that.

Oh yes we can unless you want to empower the very pols that backed this idiot. We might as well just elect Trump if thats the case.

Look. I get that letting go is hard. But these people caused this. They contributed to it instead of standing for anything good. You don't really want that in power do you?

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 02:31:01 pm »

It would have been over for him last debate if he brought Bills affairs up during the debate. This well timed leaked story will force Trump to go down that road this debate. A narcissist like Trump can't help himself. I don't who it was on Hillary's side that leaked this story, but it was brilliant political strategy. A rope a dope for the ages.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2016, 02:31:23 pm »

Cruz did endorse Trump.  There is no two ways about it.  I have been a huge supporter of Cruz; I am now sitting, watching and evaluating him now as to what he does from this point forward before I continue to support him. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 02:32:14 pm »

The hell he didnt!

Not any more he isn't. Hes a sellout. He sold out the entire conservative base, his family and America for a liberal animal.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 02:33:15 pm »
It would have been over for him last debate if he brought Bills affairs up during the debate. This well timed leaked story will force Trump to go down that road this debate. A narcissist like Trump can't help himself. I don't who it was on Hillary's side that leaked this story, but it was brilliant political strategy. A rope a dope for the ages.

Unless it was someone on our side who values decency and integrity and wanted to get this creep off the ticket before he brings us down any farther.....

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 02:38:20 pm »
The hell he didnt!

Not any more he isn't. Hes a sellout. He sold out the entire conservative base, his family and America for a liberal animal.

Norm we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

I still haven't seen anything in print or on audio where Cruz has said "I endorse Donald Trump".

Has he been out campaigning for him or on TV depending him?

No.

If you're equating a vote to an endorsement then you're saying that anyone here who has said " I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for him but I don't like it"...shoukd be shunned because they too are endorsing him.

There is a difference between voting and endorsing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 02:40:12 pm »
Norm we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this.

I still haven't seen anything in print or on audio where Cruz has said "I endorse Donald Trump".

Has he been out campaigning for him or on TV depending him?

No.

If you're equating a vote to an endorsement then you're saying that anyone here who has said " I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for him but I don't like it"...shoukd be shunned because they too are endorsing him.

There is a difference between voting and endorsing.

I think you missed him doing phone calls for Trump. Yes, thats endorsement. I was a huge supporter of Cruz all the way through. But he sold us out. It is what it is.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 02:42:56 pm »
Social media ridicules Ted Cruz after he calls voters for Trump

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Sad-Ted-Cruz-memes-9886050.php

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 02:43:58 pm »
Social media ridicules Ted Cruz after he calls voters for Trump

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Sad-Ted-Cruz-memes-9886050.php

Cruz has demonstrated that he has really poor judgment.