Author Topic: Trump plunged into crisis as GOP recoils from vulgar remarks  (Read 7179 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump plunged into crisis as GOP recoils from vulgar remarks
« on: October 08, 2016, 04:18:02 am »
thehill
By Jonathan Easley
October 07, 2016, 11:38 pm

Democrats are casting Trump’s remarks as “predatory.”

Top Republican leaders from Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on down are releasing furious statements demanding that Trump issue a full apology.

The outpouring of anger from within the GOP has been extraordinarily, coming with just over a month to go until the election. Trump’s former primary rivals, like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), have turned up heat on the nominee, characterizing his remarks as beyond the pale.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), who has long had an uneasy relationship with Trump, backed out of their first planned joint appearance, a Saturday event in the battleground state of Wisconsin that was meant as a show of unity. He said he was “sickened” by what he heard from Trump.

“Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests,” Ryan said in a statement.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, went on his local news channel to retract his endorsement of Trump.

“I’m out,” Chaffetz said.

Some of Trump’s Republican critics — including vulnerable GOP Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) — are even demanding that Trump drop out of the race.

The furor stirred rampant speculation that Republicans might cut Trump loose. Sean Spicer, the Republican National Committee’s chief strategist, sought to put those concerns to bed, denying reports of late-night meetings to replace the nominee.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299961-trump-plunged-into-crisis-as-gop-recoils-from-vulgar

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump plunged into crisis as GOP recoils from vulgar remarks
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 04:18:26 am »
hillary looking better to you now?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 04:19:45 am »
I voted for Ben Carson.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 04:21:17 am »
Kirk, who Trump had needled as a loser the night before at a town-hall in New Hampshire, called the GOP nominee a “malignant clown” and said he should drop out of the race and be replaced by running mate Mike Pence.

======================

Pence could still beat hillary.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 04:21:20 am »
hillary looking better to you now?

You, you and all the other Trumpkins are SOLELY to blame for this.  You, and you alone - or, to quote Trump - you and your "kind" put us in this position.  Thank you so very much for destroying the GOP's chance to waltz into the White House.  Thank you so very much.

You are the ones who elected Clinton, by nominating the one person who cannot beat her, period, end of discussion.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 04:21:53 am »
I voted for Ben Carson.

Ah yes, one of the first Trump kool-aid drinkers.  That doesn't excuse your subsequent behavior.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 04:22:49 am »
   I tried to warn you about those NY Values.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 04:27:35 am »
You, you and all the other Trumpkins are SOLELY to blame for this.  You, and you alone - or, to quote Trump - you and your "kind" put us in this position.  Thank you so very much for destroying the GOP's chance to waltz into the White House.  Thank you so very much.

You are the ones who elected Clinton, by nominating the one person who cannot beat her, period, end of discussion.

I may have never read such a painfully accurate post.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 04:28:28 am »
I voted for Ben Carson.

Now, it all makes sense, you switched to Trump when he convinced you Ben was a pedophile.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 04:33:29 am »
I voted for Ben Carson.

I voted for Ted Cruz, and I will be voting for him again in November, if I don't vote early.
The Republic is lost.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 04:38:55 am »
how about a bisexual for POTUS?

======

EXCLUSIVE: Two decades after her affair with Bill Clinton, Gennifer Flowers reveals they'd be together now if it wasn't for Chelsea and how former president confided in her that Hillary was bisexual

Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I justknow what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexualand he didn’t care. He should know.

'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 04:40:17 am »
Trump on Hillary:

“Yeah, I’m a foul mouthed dumb-ass, but I have not been aided by the White House to evade prosecution for corruption, graft, mishandling of classified documents, and running a donation mill while holding a cabinet position.”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 04:43:44 am by HAPPY2BME »

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 04:44:52 am »
'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

If that makes her a bad person, I'm guilty also!!!

Besides, Hellary probably has Huma's permission to grab her Junk and if not, she's not on live mic bragging about it.

I get to vote for EVAN, screw your choices'.!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 04:48:13 am »
Trump will be out on his ass after he blows the debate again Sunday. We will be voting for Pence in 30+ days.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 04:53:44 am »
Trump will be out on his ass after he blows the debate again Sunday. We will be voting for Pence in 30+ days.

If Trump doesn't drop out, then Pence should.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 04:54:49 am »

If only the Trumpsters would have just listented to the warnings on the Conservative forums, DJT would have won the Republican nomination by millions of votes.

If only the NeverTrumpers on the Conservative forums would just suck it up and get on the trump train wreck, DJT will lose the general as millions of Conservatives "stay home".

I mean, seriously people, if we could just all get on board we could swing this election by 20, maybe 30 votes!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 05:02:40 am »
If only the Trumpsters would have just listented to the warnings on the Conservative forums, DJT would have won the Republican nomination by millions of votes.

If only the NeverTrumpers on the Conservative forums would just suck it up and get on the trump train wreck, DJT will lose the general as millions of Conservatives "stay home".

I mean, seriously people, if we could just all get on board we could swing this election by 20, maybe 30 votes!

Huh?

#DumpTrump

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2016, 06:06:18 am »

Put the crack pipe down and understand this: Donny is finished. What happened here is akin to a nuclear bomb going off. Party heavyweights are cutting him loose as we speak. There isn't a self respecting woman that will vote for him anymore. Hillary just won tonight.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 07:02:54 am »
Put the crack pipe down and understand this: Donny is finished. What happened here is akin to a nuclear bomb going off. Party heavyweights are cutting him loose as we speak. There isn't a self respecting woman that will vote for him anymore. Hillary just won tonight.

=======================

Frank, do you honestly believe Mike Pence could still beat Hillary at this stage in the game?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 08:35:34 am »

Romney will be on that ticket. At the top.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 09:42:18 am »

Yup and history will never forget it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 09:56:10 am »
Yup and history will never forget it.
Nor should the present.

These people have ensured the destabilization of the planet much less America. Because of their 'win no matter what' idiocy, we will have a president that leaves military and civs to die in muslim hell holes, continues mainstreaming of every sexual deviance to children, imports terrorists, opens the border further, advances socio-marxism globally...

All because the special little snowflakes couldn't stand up like the conservatives they claim to be and went with the lesser evil. Which as always, proved to be the GREATER evil in the end.

No one forced THEM. They tried to force US.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 12:50:29 pm »
Romney will be on that ticket. At the top.
In your dreams Norma :silly:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 12:55:47 pm »
In your dreams Norma :silly:

Nightmares actually. BTW, in case you missed it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI