Author Topic: Cruz Praises Trump, Offers To Help In Debate Prep; "I Will Do Whatever I Can To Defeat Hillary Clinton"  (Read 8316 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
" Trump was a big fan of the assault weapons ban back in the day .."

Ya, good job goofy..

Is time to start posting all the leftist liberal democrat quotes and support that Ronald Reagan was when he was a democrat? Ronald Reagan was a hardcore leftist liberal democrat, then he saw the light.
Reagan saw the had 'seen the light' for decades. Trump was a democrat during Obama's first term. I don't remember Reagan telling how great a president Carter was. Trump on the other hand said Hillary was a great secretary of state just a few years ago. The difference is yuge.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

Reagan saw the had 'seen the light' for decades. Trump was a democrat during Obama's first term. I don't remember Reagan telling how great a president Carter was. Trump on the other hand said Hillary was a great secretary of state just a few years ago. The difference is yuge.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/

Donald Trump:   “We’re going to look at that. It’s going to be pro-life. We’re going to look at that. We’re going to look at intellect, very important. We want very, very smart people. We want conservatives on the Supreme Court. We are going to be making up a list of between seven to 10 people. I will be distributing that list in the very near future.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Night Hides Not

" Trump was a big fan of the assault weapons ban back in the day .."

Ya, good job goofy..

Is time to start posting all the leftist liberal democrat quotes and support that Ronald Reagan was when he was a democrat? Ronald Reagan was a hardcore leftist liberal democrat, then he saw the light.

Nice analysis of history...not. Being a JFK Democrat in 1960 does not come close to being a Democrat in 2016.

I had an encounter with then-Governor Reagan during my senior year in HS. I chose to write to him on a current event as part of a civics project. I penned an angry letter to him, castigating him for diverting Northern California water to the South, for the benefit of his "fat cat supporters." Yes, it was everything you might expect from an immature 17 YO.

To my surprise, he responded to my letter, and it was obvious that it was written (or dictated), and signed by him. Most of what I remember of the letter was from the first couple of sentences, it was vintage Reagan: "Thank you for your letter, NHN. I enjoy hearing from young people, you have such passion for the issues of the day." The rest of the letter explained the diversion program, though I don't recall much of that discussion.

Regrettably, the letter was lost during several moves. As the years passed, Reagan would continue to display the traits that were encapsulated in that letter.

I can only imagine the response that would come from Trump or Clinton. It would probably be hand delivered by an IRS agent.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/
Hillary and Trump are both against the second amendment. They both want to Unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe on the right to bear arms. Stop posting this lie please.

Furthermore Trump praised planned parenthood and says they do wonderful things. They do what they were founded to do to kill babies with the goal of purifying the race of this country, you cannot claim to be pro life and praise the organization carrying on Margret Sanger's un-American, murdering work. Please stop posting lies.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline unknown

Hillary and Trump are both against the second amendment. They both want to Unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe on the right to bear arms. Stop posting this lie please.

Furthermore Trump praised planned parenthood and says they do wonderful things. They do what they were founded to do to kill babies with the goal of purifying the race of this country, you cannot claim to be pro life and praise the organization carrying on Margret Sanger's un-American, murdering work. Please stop posting lies.

As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/19/campaign-enters-final-phase-trump-launches-major-pro-life-outreach/

Steven Mosher
19 Sep 2016

Spearheading the new coalition will be Marjorie Dannenfelser, the long-time president of the Susan B. Anthony List, and one of the most respected and influential leaders in the pro-life movement.

In his letter to pro-life leaders, Trump took positions that are almost diametrically opposed to those of his opponent. He committed to:

•Nominate pro-life justices to the U.S. Supreme Court.
•Sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would end painful late-term abortions nationwide.
•Defund Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions.
•Make the Hyde Amendment permanent law to protect taxpayers from having to pay for abortions.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Offline unknown

Oh, and by the way,...

Here is where you too can get your

Trump T-shirt Package - "Pro-Life Vote Trump"

https://trumpstore2016.com/products/trump-t-shirt-package-pro-life-vote-trump?variant=17308767367

So, it comes down to this..

PRO-LIFE  TRUMP

or

Let Hillary win and KILL BABIES

YOU DECIDE!

Offline unknown

Many great conservative pro-lifers have endorsed Trump. Look at this one. She even wrote a book about it.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Hillary and Trump are both against the second amendment. They both want to Unconstitutionally use the no fly list to infringe on the right to bear arms.

If that was the only issue relating to the Second Amendment, you'd be correct.  Trump supports Heller, Hillary doesn't.  In other words, Hillary believes there are absolutely no gun rights, period.