Author Topic: Cruz Praises Trump, Offers To Help In Debate Prep; "I Will Do Whatever I Can To Defeat Hillary Clinton"  (Read 8315 times)

Offline unknown

@unknown I believe that Trump THINKS he can do all those things, what I can't wrap my Brain around is how 'you' could possibly believe he would do all those things.

Moving the ball down the field in the right direction....

What I can't wrap my Brain around is how 'you' could possibly believe that I would believe that he would of all those things. Or are you just trying to misrepresent me again. Creating a fake strawman, deceiving, dishonest, lying, about me.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Norm Lenhart

What I can't wrap my Brain around is how 'you' could possibly believe that I would believe that he would of all those things. Or are you just trying to misrepresent me again. Creating a fake strawman, deceiving, dishonest, lying, about me.

Cry me a tear. After all your smartass pictures mocking everyone not of the body you are gonna scream LIAR!!! now that your hero threw the debate and likely the election?

Sorry. No pity. Your posts, comments and actions are all well known here.

Offline corbe

You Posted This:

How am I 'representing' YOU?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Longmire

Correct me IF I'm wrong @Longmire but I don't recall Trump EVER losing a Debate according to your Sources, not that there's anything wrong with that.

True. 

We sometimes ask him to lose one to make it interesting, but he never does.

Offline sinkspur

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban  11m11 minutes ago
I love fox sitdowns w/ Trump.They trust his intellect and judgement so little they dont ask him questions.They give him answers #hilarious
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cruz is hell-bent to completely whore himself out to Trump.  What a pathetic person Cruz is turning into.

Cruz isn't the issue here. The Trumpettes who bashed the hell out of Cruz for not supporting Donny, but are now die hard Cruzbots are.

It shows how genuinely disingenuous and a fraud these Statists are.

Offline kartographer

Isn't Cruze that losing lying liar, GOPe, Globalist, Neocon, RINO, CFR,  Hillary lover of the most loathsome of nature with all the mistresses, with the ugly wife who is a Goldman Sach's lick boot and a father who helped assassinate JFK? Why would Trump be talking to him?
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Norm Lenhart

Isn't Cruze that losing lying liar, GOPe, Globalist, Neocon, RINO, CFR,  Hillary lover of the most loathsome of nature with all the mistresses, with the ugly wife who is a Goldman Sach's lick boot and a father who helped assassinate JFK? Why would Trump be talking to him?

Building relations with Canada obviously...

Offline Longmire

Why would Trump be talking to him?

The article doesn't mention Trump talking to Cruz, only an eagerness on the part of Cruz to help.

Lets see if Trump takes the next step on the path toward reconciliation.

Offline libertybele

The article doesn't mention Trump talking to Cruz, only an eagerness on the part of Cruz to help.

Lets see if Trump takes the next step on the path toward reconciliation.

Trump has never been in this to win. Right now the Clintons via NY Attorney General are going after his wallet.  They are claiming that he didn't file the proper paperwork for donations and if proven true are going to request that he pay the money back - we are talking decades.  Above all they are hounding him to show his tax returns.

Cruz is doing what is right...trying to help prep him for the next debate. Cruz isn't whoring himself out...that's ridiculous.  He's been accused of not jumping on the Trump train and now that he's made the painful decision to do so, he's being ridiculed. 

This isn't about Cruz.  This is about TRUMP.  It is Trump who is in over his head.  It is Trump who doesn't have a freaking clue.  The best thing Trump could do for this country and party is to step down.  The GOP/RNC might be able to salvage this election by letting Pence take over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longmire

Trump has never been in this to win.

What color is the sun in your backwards world?

Offline sinkspur

Aide: Sir, how shall we spend the entire week following the first crucial deba---

Trump: I SAID NO FAT CHICKS.

Offline skeeter

In my 'backwards world' anyone wanting to win the White House would bring up Hillary's corrupt, criminal past, starting with her being fired from the Senate Democrat Watergate Committee for unethical behavior, Hillary and Bill going from dirt poor to 120 million in the bank since coming to Washington, right on up to the Clinton Foundation, pay-to-play contributions from foreign sources and quarter million dollar speaking fees from Wall St banks. All facts, no Larry Klayman stuff.

Instead Trump stood there and took it on the chin.

How do you explain that?

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
In my 'backwards world' anyone wanting to win the White House would bring up Hillary's corrupt, criminal past, starting with her being fired from the Senate Democrat Watergate Committee for unethical behavior, Hillary and Bill going from dirt poor to 120 million in the bank since coming to Washington, right on up to the Clinton Foundation, pay-to-play contributions from foreign sources and quarter million dollar speaking fees from Wall St banks. All facts, no Larry Klayman stuff.

How do you explain that?

The Jedi master of nine dimensional ninja chess, the man who stymied the media and schooled all the Republican "losers" as an untutored genius of political leadership, engineer and conductor on "The Trump Train", winner of *every* non-random "poll" of post-debate advocacy, is either a clueless lunatic or a mole.

I still favor the former.  Malign intent requires at least threshold levels of intelligence.  Or perhaps he is a mole, just one who is being revealed by his own personal insecurities.
James 1:20

Offline libertybele

Let's review shall we?  Trump jumped in right after Cruz announced that he was running for President.  (Cruz needed to be stopped and 'they thought he would be easy to take out).  Cruz and Trump did a rally against the Iran deal together; however, when Cruz was winning in IA he attacked him relentlessly and has never stopped until now. During that time Trump didn't go after Hillary, he went after Cruz, Walker, Fiorina, Carson, Bush, Rubio and Paul...mostly Cruz.  He lied, he didn't have command of the delegate process nor the nomination process.  How can one not oppose the other side and expect to win?  It has been rumored that he hasn't purchased airtime against her ... I have not see one, not one, Trump ad in Florida.  How can one have no knowledge of the issues, the Constitution or the three branches of government and expect to win?  Seriously?

BTW  The sun in my part of the world shines brightly.  It's not at all clouded by sticking my head in the sand.  It allowed me to see the writing on the wall a long time ago.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

How do you explain that?

:beer:  :patriot:

Offline skeeter

The Jedi master of nine dimensional ninja chess, the man who stymied the media and schooled all the Republican "losers" as an untutored genius of political leadership, engineer and conductor on "The Trump Train", winner of *every* non-random "poll" of post-debate advocacy, is either a clueless lunatic or a mole.

I still favor the former.  Malign intent requires at least threshold levels of intelligence.  Or perhaps he is a mole, just one who is being revealed by his own personal insecurities.

With weeks to go in the race and still no significant expenditure in advertising and seemingly no interest in hitting Hillary where she's most vulnerable I'm beginning to lean back towards my initial response to Trump's candidacy - he's Ross Perot 2.0.

Offline libertybele

Exactly.  :beer:  I'm hoping his ego will force him to step down.  Mike Pence anyone?

Offline Longmire

@skeeter Trump accomplished what his campaign set out to do in the first debate, which was to present him as less scary and more reasonable than he is portrayed by his opponents. Safe to say Trump passed the 'is he presidential test' with flying colors.

Now that he's established his plausibility in the minds of the voters he can move on to some of the items on your checklist. There are two more episodes left in this mini-series, so try not get ahead of the story as it unfolds.

The notion that Trump isn't trying to win this thing is nonsensical.  :nono:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
@skeeter Trump accomplished what his campaign set out to do in the first debate, which was to present him as less scary and more reasonable than he is portrayed by his opponents. Safe to say Trump passed the 'is he presidential test' with flying colors.

Now that he's established his plausibility in the minds of the voters he can move on to some of the items on your checklist. There are two more episodes left in this mini-series, so try not get ahead of the story as it unfolds.

Didn't you say something above about the color of the sun in a backwards world?

"If someone would just call Sean Hannity" really *does* rate up right up there with "Ask not what your country can do for you", and "Tear down this wall!"
James 1:20

Offline sinkspur

And in the four days after the debate, Trump has treated online polls as if they meant something and kept a feud going with Alicia Machado, culminating this morning in Trump encouraging his followers to "check out the sex tape." 

Really presidential.  Every poll that has come out since the debate (scientific poll, that is) has shown Hillary gaining. 

Trump doesn't seem to know that the post-debate news cycles are as important as the debate news cycles.  He's lost both.

Offline LMAO

Didn't you say something above about the color of the sun in a backwards world?

"If someone would just call Sean Hannity" really *does* rate up right up there with "Ask not what your country can do for you", and "Tear down this wall!"

Or " watch that sex tape"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Longmire

Trump jumped in right after Cruz announced that he was running for President. 

False.

Trump announced his candidacy 24 hours after Jeb Bush did effectively stealing his spotlight, then Trump went straight after the $100 million dollar doofus and knocked him right out of contention. Cruz didn't even show up on Trump's radar until Cruz got caught bad mouthing Trump behind his back to NYC donors. Trump then dispatched with Cruz like he did all the others.

Sounds like the color of your sun might be...green envy  :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

False.

Trump announced his candidacy 24 hours after Jeb Bush did effectively stealing his spotlight, then Trump went straight after the $100 million dollar doofus and knocked him right out of contention. Cruz didn't even show up on Trump's radar until Cruz got caught bad mouthing Trump behind his back to NYC donors. Trump then dispatched with Cruz like he did all the others.

Sounds like the color of your sun might be...green envy  :pondering:

That was then.

This is now:

Offline Longmire

@sinkspur Trump is just playing the trashy Venezuelan trollop cards he's being dealt.

Brilliantly too, I might add.