Archives > Briefing Room TV

Hillary Clinton "Perfectly Normal"

<< < (2/5) > >>

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: massadvj on September 19, 2016, 01:14:57 am ---Yeah, i saw that.  She was very weak and looked drugged.

--- End quote ---
@massadvj

Again, your avatar reminds me every time you post, that Clinton has a significant neurological problem.  That jerking and the eyes extra wide open is not normal.

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on September 19, 2016, 08:34:58 pm ---I posted on a thread, thought it was this one, that talking to the press about the bombing that night was at 11:30 pm on her plane.  I thought she likely had a sleeping pill and then the bombing happened and she had to talk to reporters.

I also said world and country emergencies should only be allowed to happen during our country's waking hours so she would be awake and alert.

--- End quote ---

Hillary Clinton ....as CIC.....will always be asleep at the switch.  Even when she's wide-awake.  It's how the Clintons roll.  Remember the Clinton/Gorelick wall created to restrict  and prevent our intel agencies from sharing information when it concerns "Muslims" that might be terrorists.  The Clintons started all of that PC BS.  Same thing with Hillary will apply.

austingirl:
She had to be helped up the stairs again today at Temple University today. Will she make it to the debate?

austingirl:
Note that there has bee no release of information from her neurologists. We don't know what "cocktail" of medications they are her on or if she has a VP shunt or implanted electrostimulator. Managing her condition during the debate will be difficult. Dr. Bardack only listed the medications she prescribes. Many have bought into her letter as full disclosure. It is not.

massadvj:

--- Quote from: austingirl on September 20, 2016, 03:41:58 pm ---Note that there has bee no release of information from her neurologists. We don't know what "cocktail" of medications they are her on or if she has a VP shunt or implanted electrostimulator. Managing her condition during the debate will be difficult. Dr. Bardack only listed the medications she prescribes. Many have bought into her letter as full disclosure. It is not.

--- End quote ---

Yes.  When my wife was fighting cancer (a losing battle for her, unfortunately), our family doctor knew very little about her extensive treatments of chemotherapy and radiation.  His records would have only shown a referral to a lab for tests.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version