Author Topic: Trump Adviser, Son Post Image of Trump's 'Deplorables' Featuring White Nationalist Symbol  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Trump Adviser, Son Post Image of Trump's 'Deplorables' Featuring White Nationalist Symbol

by Ali Vitali

A white nationalist symbol has made its way into the latest back and forth in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Amid the flurry of statements about Hillary Clinton calling "half" of Donald Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables," — a reference to some of the Republican nominee's supporters who ascribe to views popular among the white nationalist-linked alt-right movement — informal Trump adviser and confidante Roger Stone tweeted a picture of the poster from the movie "The Expendables" altered as "The Deplorables." Donald Trump, Jr., one of Trump's sons, posted the same image on Instagram. The origin of the image is unclear.

The Photoshopped faces in the picture include Trump, running mate Gov. Mike Pence, Gov. Chris Christie, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Dr. Ben Carson, both of Trump's eldest sons, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, alt-right icon Milo Yiannopoulos, and Stone himself.

Prominently featured over Trump's right shoulder: popular white nationalist symbol, Pepe the Frog.

"Pepe the Frog is a huge favorite white supremacist meme," Heidi Beirich of the Southern Poverty Law Center told NBC News of the meme.

While Pepe the Frog may not be a household name, the meme is known to members of the alt-right on the internet.

"It's constantly used in those circles," Beirich said. "The white nationalists are gonna love this because they're gonna feel like 'yeah we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog.'"

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

FEELS RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE, MAN

How Pepe the Frog Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

Looks like what cuky was talking about.  Shout out to Trumps racist supporters.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

Offline Norm Lenhart

Forget the white power thing for a second. Just look at that picture. Right there in living color is literally everything wrong with America in 2016. When you look at the words and actions of these people in sum, there is not one hard left position they missed.

That is the group Trump supporters want running America. Speaks volumes about the integrity of anyone that would cast their lot with the men pictured above.

Pro Abortion.
Pro Gay Agenda.
Pro Crony Capitalist.
Pro selling favors.
Pro organized crime.
Pro whacked out theory.
Pro Democrat

Thats what being a Trump supporter aligns people with. Thats what being a Trump supporter makes them. No one can be against those things and support those who support them. Logic 101 folks.

Offline Frank Cannon

Forget the white power thing for a second. Just look at that picture. Right there in living color is literally everything wrong with America in 2016. When you look at the words and actions of these people in sum, there is not one hard left position they missed.

That is the group Trump supporters want running America. Speaks volumes about the integrity of anyone that would cast their lot with the men pictured above.

Pro Abortion.
Pro Gay Agenda.
Pro Crony Capitalist.
Pro selling favors.
Pro organized crime.
Pro whacked out theory.
Pro Democrat

Thats what being a Trump supporter aligns people with. Thats what being a Trump supporter makes them. No one can be against those things and support those who support them. Logic 101 folks.

Bingo.

HonestJohn

Pro Abortion.
Pro Gay Agenda.
Pro Crony Capitalist.
Pro selling favors.
Pro organized crime.
Pro whacked out theory.
Pro Democrat

Combine the two and there is ample reason to be horrified at what is running as the party nominee.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I've never heard of Pepe the Frog.  Thanks for the info.

Me either until today.  But if you google it in images there are plenty.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Pro Abortion.
Pro Gay Agenda.
Pro Crony Capitalist.
Pro selling favors.
Pro organized crime.
Pro whacked out theory.
Pro Democrat

Right and look at the picture of the one with Trumps head.  Upside down cross and his outfit looks looks gay.

If you click on the link and go to the original story you will find a link: posted the same image on Instagram.  If you click you will get his sons tweets.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:46:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Its been around for several years unnoticed by most decent people.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I've never heard of Pepe the Frog.  Thanks for the info.

I've seen Pepe around before but never knew it was associated with WNs so I checked several pages and none mention it as a WN symbol.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog

Wikipedia didn't even the WN relationship until today in reference to this story (ie circular evidence).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

I clicked on your first link and I need to bleach my eyes.  Horrible stuff.

Yes it is.  Maybe pepe wasn't always racist but he is now to white supremacists.  And whether or not people view pepe a racist frog or not they do. 

But even if his son wasn't aware the image is full of symbolism.  The upside down cross being one.

Offline LadyLiberty

This is the one that David Duke tweeted and then deleted:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Interesting image.

Too often -- even in this very forum -- proclamations of "anti-racism" DO seem to be "anti-white".

So, go ahead, call me what you wish.
I couldn't care less.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Caption – “Pepe Wizard Making America Great Again by deporting the illegal invaders that the Jews allow into the US "Sanctuary" Cities”

from r/pepe

https://www.reddit.com/r/pepe/comments/4zm7yj/pepe_wizard_making_america_great_again_by/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline GrouchoTex

I've seen it on twitter a few times, but I didn't know what it meant until a few weeks ago.