Author Topic: Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning  (Read 2421 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning
« on: April 24, 2017, 06:36:32 PM »
Am I the only one that saw the Kardashian formerly known as Bruce Jenner being interviewed by a talking head on teebee this morning?

Other than the VERY impressive set of bolt-ons he bought,if I didn't know who he was,I would think he was a ugly cross-dresser. Remove the bolt-ons,and he wouldn't even pass for a female in prison.

I'm betting he hasn't had the snip and tuck operation yet,and once the strange attraction people have for the Kardashian horror show ends,he will have the bolt-ons removed unless he likes playing with them himself,and go back to pretending to be a man.
Ever think you would be arrested for NOT wearing a mask when entering a convenience store?

As that famous philosopher Goober Gore noted,"Whutz sposta be up iz doawn,and whutz sposta be doawn iz up!"

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Bruce Jenner on teebee this morning
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 12:19:08 PM »
Am I the only one that saw the Kardashian formerly known as Bruce Jenner being interviewed by a talking head on teebee this morning?

Other than the VERY impressive set of bolt-ons he bought,if I didn't know who he was,I would think he was a ugly cross-dresser. Remove the bolt-ons,and he wouldn't even pass for a female in prison.

I'm betting he hasn't had the snip and tuck operation yet,and once the strange attraction people have for the Kardashian horror show ends,he will have the bolt-ons removed unless he likes playing with them himself,and go back to pretending to be a man.

He stated last week he'd had the genital mutilation surgery in January...He's now officially a eunuch with boobs.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:25:37 PM »
He stated last week he'd had the genital mutilation surgery in January...He's now officially a eunuch with boobs.

So is he into chicks or dudes? I thought he was a tranny and not gay.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 01:50:37 PM »
So is he into chicks or dudes?

@Frank Cannon

He married a Kardashian,so it's hard to tell. They all like to play "dress-up" and pretend to be what they aren't.
Ever think you would be arrested for NOT wearing a mask when entering a convenience store?

As that famous philosopher Goober Gore noted,"Whutz sposta be up iz doawn,and whutz sposta be doawn iz up!"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf