Author Topic: DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT [re: Hillarys basket of despicable me's]  (Read 1863 times)

Offline unknown

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT
[re: Hillarys basket of despicable me's]

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement3

September 10, 2016

"Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season and instead of owning up to this grotesque attack on American voters, she tries to turn it around with a pathetic rehash of the words and insults used in her failing campaign? For the first time in a long while, her true feelings came out, showing bigotry and hatred for millions of Americans. How can she be President of our country when she has such contempt and disdain for so many great Americans? Hillary Clinton should be ashamed of herself, and this proves beyond a doubt that she is unfit and incapable to serve as President of the United States. I will be President for all of the people, and together we will Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT [re: Hillarys basket of despicable me's]
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 11:22:23 pm »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 11:23:42 pm »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 11:25:42 pm »
Isn't it disgraceful that Hillary Clinton makes the worst mistake of the political season

No, Donald, the worst mistake in the history of life was your disgraceful trashing of a Gold Star family.  It revealed your continued bigotry toward Muslims and was a direct slap at any family who has lost someone in war.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 11:29:11 pm »
Hillary can hardly wait...

Hillary Clinton: Force Christians to Change Their Religious Views to Support Abortion
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/04/27/hillary-clinton-force-christians-to-change-their-religious-views-to-support-abortion/

Hillary Clinton: Christians In America Must Deny Their Faith In Christianity, Adhere To New Liberal Laws
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-christians-in-america-must-deny-their-faith-in-christianity-adhere-to-new-liberal-laws.html

Far too many women are denied access to reproductive health care and safe childbirth, and laws don’t count for much if they’re not enforced. Rights have to exist in practice — not just on paper. Laws have to be backed up with resources and political will. And deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:29:32 pm by unknown »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:00 pm »
Are you still here?

Of course.  Why wouldn't I be?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 11:37:06 pm »
Thank you for posting it, unknown.  :beer:

Wish he'd left off the last line though. It's more powerful a condemnation that way.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online LMAO

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 12:17:27 am »

What else should one expect from someone who left 4 ambassadors to die in Benghazi, Libya?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline unknown

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 12:18:29 am »
Thank you for posting it, unknown.  :beer:

Wish he'd left off the last line though. It's more powerful a condemnation that way.  :tongue2:

Yea, I understand. Thanks for the gentle admonition. I will delete it, or modify it...

Deleted.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:19:57 am by unknown »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 12:25:14 am »
You're a good man.  :beer:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline unknown

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 12:31:48 am »
You're a good man.  :beer:

Oh yea..  That's not what she said!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 11:47:56 am »
@Blizzardnh

Thank you!   We need all the lucid members we can muster!    :patriot:
Thanks for fixing that first link , not sure what happened .