Author Topic: BREAKING: Entire Seattle Seahawks Team Plans To Do The UNTHINKABLE .... CHECKED. FALSE.  (Read 4656 times)

rangerrebew

September 8, 2016 by Dean James
BREAKING: Entire Seattle Seahawks Team Plans To Do The UNTHINKABLE On Anniversary Of 9/11 Attack …
Like this article?

Share Tweet Pin Link

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Of course you are familiar with the 49ers QB that has chosen to sit down during the National Anthem to protest the police and black ‘oppression.’

That hasn’t gone over too well with millions of patriots. Some other players have followed in his filthy footsteps and have chosen to disrespect our country.

They DO have the right I suppose but that doesn’t make it right. PersonallyI think any player that sits should get fired.That’s just my opinion.

Well, now it appears as if his stunt has inspired an entire football team to sit it out- and on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/09/08/seahawks-team-attack/
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 08:49:12 pm by Mod2 »

Wingnut

“Dad, why are all the players kneeling along the sideline during the anthem?”

“Oh, it’s just a football tradition, son, who knows how it started? Back in the early part of this century, I believe…”.

rangerrebew

I'm sick and tired of these overpaid, mindless, felons anyway so I'll just ignore them on TV.  If enough people were to do that and revenues dropped, maybe they might see their job is to play football, not make political statements.

Offline flowers

YET THEY HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING PAID BY EVIL WHITEY....HUH?

Sick and tired of this. REally sick and tired of this.

Offline sinkspur

YET THEY HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING PAID BY EVIL WHITEY....HUH?

Sick and tired of this. REally sick and tired of this.

Evil Whitey?  Are you under the impression the entire Seahawks team is black?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
September 8, 2016 by Dean James
BREAKING: Entire Seattle Seahawks Team Plans To Do The UNTHINKABLE On Anniversary Of 9/11 Attack …
Like this article?

Share Tweet Pin Link

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Of course you are familiar with the 49ers QB that has chosen to sit down during the National Anthem to protest the police and black ‘oppression.’

That hasn’t gone over too well with millions of patriots. Some other players have followed in his filthy footsteps and have chosen to disrespect our country.

They DO have the right I suppose but that doesn’t make it right. PersonallyI think any player that sits should get fired.That’s just my opinion.

Well, now it appears as if his stunt has inspired an entire football team to sit it out- and on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/09/08/seahawks-team-attack/

So don't watch.  The NFL is a business and they are choosing to give their customers the finger.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline flowers

Evil Whitey?  Are you under the impression the entire Seahawks team is black?
Hiya sink.....how have you been?  Hope all is well with you and yours. I am not being sarcastic on that. Anywho....If the entire team is going to protest that evil white man flag, then they should stop taking evil whiteys money too. I mean if whitey flag is evil...and they are going to protest....then they should protest all white man things....like their paycheck. Or money from all the evil ones who respect the flag.....their fans.
 @sinkspur

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:59:58 pm by flowers »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
The actual Seattle Times article paints a somewhat different picture. Two players are considering it, claim it was discussed in the locker room but not that the entire team had agreed or are sitting down.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-doug-baldwin-bobby-wagner-considering-expanding-anthem-protest/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline uglybiker

Pay 'em in 'black man's' money.  :smokin:

nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Boy oh boy, I hope that they don't do that.

I like to watch football but will not partke if they start bringing political theater into the game.

Just run or throw the ball boys, make a tackle if you are defending, but don't tell me what you think about our world!

Offline sinkspur

Hiya sink.....how have you been?  Hope all is well with you and yours. I am not being sarcastic on that. Anywho....If the entire team is going to protest that evil white man flag, then they should stop taking evil whiteys money too. I mean if whitey flag is evil...and they are going to protest....then they should protest all white man things....like their paycheck. Or money from all the evil ones who respect the flag.....their fans.
 @sinkspur

I'm asking you again are you under the impression the entire Seahawks team is black?  And do you believe those who are hate white people?

MOD3:  Comment removed.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:03:56 pm by MOD3 »

Offline NavyCanDo

The story is BS. :bs:

It is nothing but a social media rumor started by sources outside of Seattle, taking something that Bobby Wagner said yesterday and turning it into something that is just not there. I am a Seahawk fan so was naturally concerned so dove into this starting with our local media KOMO News and found quite the opposite is happening.

http://komonews.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-plan-demonstration-of-unity-before-opener

The demostration is NOT a Protest. Doug Baldwin Tweeted today that " they will honor the country and the flag in a demostration of unity." Fomer Green Beret and former Seahawk Nate Boyer concerned by the same rumors contacted the players and found just the opposite is being planned. He tweeted today, "what the team will do is a powerful sign of unification respecting the flag and those that fight for our freedom".

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline flowers

I'm asking you again are you under the impression the entire Seahawks team is black?  And do you believe those who are hate white people?

MOD3:  Comment removed.
Where did I say the entire team was black?????????????? @sinkspur

Offline sinkspur

Where did I say the entire team was black?????????????? @sinkspur

Forget it.  Your "evil whitey" comment is revealing enough.

Offline NavyCanDo

Putting this bogus story to rest once and for all I hope, the New York City Police Department visited the Seahawks practice field today on the way to the Peace Arch at the border for a 9/11 event. Of course they had a warm friendly welcome by the Seahawks. Here in Seahawks territory there is no indication that there is going to be anything but a honorable demonstration by the Seahawks for the Flag and National Anthem.

Sad that phony news sights twisted this into something totally opposite, and flooded social media with lies which spread like wildfire.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline montanajoe

Boy oh boy, I hope that they don't do that.

I like to watch football but will not partke if they start bringing political theater into the game.

Just run or throw the ball boys, make a tackle if you are defending, but don't tell me what you think about our world!

Exactly :thumbsup2:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This could get real ugly, for years now, what? The NFL is about 66% or so, black players.

Now, you've got a few players flexing their muscles and basically making racism an issue.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russel Wilson seems to be a real standup guy and one of the best known stars of the NFL.  He seems to have a moral compass that is admirable.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This could get real ugly, for years now, what? The NFL is about 66% or so, black players.

Now, you've got a few players flexing their muscles and basically making racism an issue.

The League needs to stop this before it gets out of hand.  They will be surprised at how many of their customers (including indirect) will not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Wingnut

The League needs to stop this before it gets out of hand.  They will be surprised at how many of their customers (including indirect) will not tolerate this kind of behavior.

That is a good point.  Your  average NFL patron is not the type who frequent the Appolo Theatre

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Putting this bogus story to rest once and for all I hope, the New York City Police Department visited the Seahawks practice field today on the way to the Peace Arch at the border for a 9/11 event. Of course they had a warm friendly welcome by the Seahawks. Here in Seahawks territory there is no indication that there is going to be anything but a honorable demonstration by the Seahawks for the Flag and National Anthem.

Sad that phony news sights twisted this into something totally opposite, and flooded social media with lies which spread like wildfire.

Thanks for the update.  I certainly hope the team or even more than a few members do something stupid especially on the 15 anniversary of 9/11.

FWIW I see so many of these phony and sensationalist “news” sites, some posted here at times, even more often on TOS and on FB, etc. They take a kernel of truth but then add speculation and opinion passed off as facts and then a sensational and untruthful headline that doesn’t match the source material from which they cribbed as I noted up thread.

Their motive? Perhaps just to get more clicks and hence the ad revenues (and in a few cases, a way to distribute malware to unsuspecting web surfers), but I think some are intended to get the gullible to believe and then re-post it as a way of making, especially conservatives, look stupid and given to falling for untruths and conspiracy theories.

Please, please people, check your sources before sharing. If the article quotes a reputable (or at least main stream news source) check that source first to see if it matches, if important facts were left out or things were added that are unsourced. Check to see if it has been reported on by other news sources, sources that don’t quote and link back to the same phony site.  And be leery of sites that have “BREAKING” in front of ever story or words like EPIC!, SHOCKING! and “You won’t believe what happens next” and ends all posts with “Please share this on all Social Media!”

Finally check other “articles” posted on the site to see if they are also sensationalist, if their headlines don’t match the source material and or are outright false or misleading.

It’s hard enough to fact check the MSM.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

rangerrebew

So don't watch.  The NFL is a business and they are choosing to give their customers the finger.

:thumbsup3: :thumbsup3: :thumbsup3:

rangerrebew

The story is BS. :bs:

It is nothing but a social media rumor started by sources outside of Seattle, taking something that Bobby Wagner said yesterday and turning it into something that is just not there. I am a Seahawk fan so was naturally concerned so dove into this starting with our local media KOMO News and found quite the opposite is happening.

http://komonews.com/sports/seahawks/seahawks-plan-demonstration-of-unity-before-opener

The demostration is NOT a Protest. Doug Baldwin Tweeted today that " they will honor the country and the flag in a demostration of unity." Fomer Green Beret and former Seahawk Nate Boyer concerned by the same rumors contacted the players and found just the opposite is being planned. He tweeted today, "what the team will do is a powerful sign of unification respecting the flag and those that fight for our freedom".

Personally, I hope you are correct.  However, madam Clinton has never committed a crime, either.

Offline dfwgator

Russel Wilson seems to be a real standup guy and one of the best known stars of the NFL.  He seems to have a moral compass that is admirable.
In fact, I think that the primary thing that drove Kaepernick bonkers is his envy of the success of Wilson.