Author Topic: Newt Gingrich says Trump will get more black votes ‘than any Republican in modern times’ – here’s why  (Read 1515 times)

rangerrebew

Newt Gingrich says Trump will get more black votes ‘than any Republican in modern times’ – here’s why

September 3, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

Newt Gingrich believes Donald Trump will win a higher percentage of the black vote than any other Republican in modern times.

Gingrich declared that Trump’s outreach to these voters has not been seen in any other Republican before.

“Donald Trump is the first Republican I can remember who is explicitly saying to the African-American community, “Things can be better but not with Democrats in charge,'” Gingrich told Eric Bolling who was hosting Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor” on Friday.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/03/newt-gingrich-says-trump-will-get-black-votes-republican-modern-times-heres-386318#ixzz4JIRU9QSS

Offline elhombrelibre

Someone needs to collect all of these types of quotes from the Trump sycophants so they can be readily available after we lose this election to someone we should have easily beaten.  Instead, of beating Hillary, we've got clowns in denial.  We've got fantasitco thinking that Trump can feign ignorance of whom David Duke is with a wink and a nod.  We have Trump hiring a campaign manager who plays footsie with the invidious and insidious alt-right, while blithely claiming that he, Trump, is the right man to help black Americans.  Anyone of men Trump beat would have been a better candidate against Hillary.  When Trump loses, and he will badly, remember all of the false promises he and his cheerleaders claimed. 

Offline sinkspur

Someone needs to collect all of these types of quotes from the Trump sycophants so they can be readily available after we lose this election to someone we should have easily beaten.  Instead, of beating Hillary, we've got clowns in denial.  We've got fantasitco thinking that Trump can feign ignorance of whom David Duke is with a wink and a nod.  We have Trump hiring a campaign manager who plays footsie with the invidious and insidious alt-right, while blithely claiming that he, Trump, is the right man to help black Americans.  Anyone of men Trump beat would have been a better candidate against Hillary.  When Trump loses, and he will badly, remember all of the false promises he and his cheerleaders claimed.

This is perfect. 

Newt and Rudy and all those other jokers claiming Trump is going to get more black votes than anyone ever has know better.  Just watched Pence on Meet the Press and he practically soiled himself defending Trump's immigration stance, a stance Pence opposed when he was in the House.

How do these people sleep at night?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

Trump has the worst "outreach" of any Republican in history

Silver Pines

As hard as I try, I just can't understand why these previously serious, thoughtful individuals are willing to beclown themselves for Trump.

Offline Longmire

Trump has the worst "outreach" of any Republican in history

Republican outreach has been considered phony pandering by objective observers.

Romney's 47% comment from the last cycle comes to mind.

Trump easily steps over that low bar.

Oceander

I agree.  The clown posse will need to have its collective nose rubbed in its own "mess" when the debacle is over.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Republican outreach has been considered phony pandering by objective observers.

Romney's 47% comment from the last cycle comes to mind.

Trump easily steps over that low bar.

Doubtful.  He hasn't laid out any real plans. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Longmire

He hasn't laid out any real plans.   

You mean like Clinton's plan of importing Syrians to rebuild Detroit?

You're right, he hasn't done that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You mean like Clinton's plan of importing Syrians to rebuild Detroit?

You're right, he hasn't done that.

Oh I get it.  Its about immigrants taking jobs instead of whether they are a threat to the country? 

Trump can't unless he is a tyrant an dictator change any hiring practices of companies.  We can stop all of the freebees that cause all immigrants to come here illegally or otherwise to make a more fair playing field for African Americans looking for employment.  And BTW he can't do it by himself.  LOL!  But he doesn't even want to.  Or... it depends on which speech you watched.  If people believe it they are out on the ledge. False hope.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Longmire

Oh I get it.  Its about immigrants taking jobs instead of whether they are a threat to the country? 

For urban voters in Michigan where Hillary wants to settle thousands of Syrians,  its both.

Trump's blunt message about the state of affairs in the inner city gets amplified when examined through the lens of a Clinton resettlement plan.

Combined with his America First economic message, urban voters would be well advised to consider voting Trump.

Offline Chosen Daughter

For urban voters in Michigan where Hillary wants to settle thousands of Syrians,  its both.

Trump's blunt message about the state of affairs in the inner city gets amplified when examined through the lens of a Clinton resettlement plan.

Combined with his America First economic message, urban voters would be well advised to consider voting Trump.

I actually had the Trump position on Syria before Trump had it so I agree there should be a safe zone in Syria.  But I am not voting for Hillary.  As for the jobs.  The only way to stop the flood of illegal immigrants and that is where the majority of job loss is would be to end free benefits.  But Trump is showing the same compassion for illegals and using the skewed data on illegal immigrants to call them poor.  I won't say all but many of them are not poor even though they take full advantage of government benefits.  If a person is working under the table they are not claiming income.  Illegal immigrants are also driving wages down.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 06:41:09 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline aligncare

As hard as I try, I just can't understand why these previously serious, thoughtful individuals are willing to beclown themselves for Trump.

CatherineofArrogant, I never understood NeverTrumpers, either.

Except that I know them to be ex-Cruz supporters who can't manage to get over their hurt. And here we are, Trump supporters fresh out of crying towels...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I knew about the "Good Newt" and the "Bad Newt". I didn't know about the "Stupid Newt"...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline aligncare

under the bus888

And, another one bites the dust.

Pretty soon NeverTrumpers will find themselves in a lonely, dried up pasture, mooing to themselves with nothing but nettles to chew on.

Offline Vulcan

Newt Gingrich says Trump will get more black votes ‘than any Republican in modern times’

Of course he will.