Author Topic: Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard  (Read 3378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:50:44 pm »
 Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard

The Democrat lets reporters trail her but tucks them away to keep them out of sight and herself out of reach.

By Annie Karni

09/03/16 07:46 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton has never felt comfortable with the traveling political press.

As first lady, she would sometimes arrange travel for herself and Chelsea separate from her husband, partly to avoid the protective pool of reporters assigned to the president. In 2008, she “fought tooth and nail,” former aides said, to avoid sharing the plane with her press corps and relented only when her campaign was running out of money and had to either bring the reporters on board or downgrade to commercial.

And in 2016, with plenty of cash and a winning position in the race, Clinton has managed to keep the press at arm’s length – preserving her private plane as a refuge where the only people around are her trusted campaign aides.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-reporters-press-227700
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Hillary Clinton, rarely seen, rarely heard
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 07:00:17 pm »
Principled leftists/democrats really should support Dr. Jill Stein. Stein deserves support from more, than the "alt left."

Vote your conscience. Vote Stein.

Jill, not Hill
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 07:15:07 pm »
Principled leftists/democrats really should support Dr. Jill Stein. Stein deserves support from more, than the "alt left."

Vote your conscience. Vote Stein.

Jill, not Hill

A republican voter stratigically voting Stein would hurt the democrat.

A republican voter stratigically voting Johnson would hurt the republican.

Why in the world would you ever expect NeverTrump to help the Republican win election against Hillary???

NeverTrump's objective is aligned with the democrats and Hillary Clinton.

Duh!

Madam President Hillary Clinton. A term that would horrify most conservatives and Republicans, but seemingly of no consequence for NeverTrump democrats. Very curious, wouldn't you say?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 07:27:42 pm »
Boy, you Trumpers are in full attack mode today.  What's up with that?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 07:29:33 pm »
Vote Stein.

Jill, not Hill

I see you all have your talking points today......stop trolling the threads with this crap.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Axel

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 07:33:55 pm »
Madam President Hillary Clinton. A term that would horrify most conservatives and Republicans, but seemingly of no consequence for NeverTrump democrats. Very curious, wouldn't you say?

What is curious to me, is how they will use the whole kitchen sink of critiques against Trump, liberal or conservative. In one breath, they're using tired liberal race baiting, the next they're telling us Trump isn't a true conservative. It's like switching back and forth between HuffPo & National Review.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 07:35:08 pm »
Every time Hillary makes an appearance and every time there is any kind of extensive reporting about her, her numbers fall immediately and noticeably. Her campaign, with her allies in the press and in D.C., are shielding her from the public. They are deliberately trying to slip her in under the table, so to speak, by not exposing her to any scrutiny or coverage.

The last thing her handlers and controllers want is for Hillary to run as 'Hillary', as who she really is. They want her to sneak in silently running as only, "a nebulous 'Democrat Ticket Nominee' for President", whomever that may be. And in this case it happens to be Hillary, but it could be anyone really.

Hillary has none, or very few, actual supporters. Liberals are voting for her because she is the Democrat choice. But if Bessie the Cow were running instead of Hillary, they would all mindlessly vote for the cow. They don't care. In fact, Bessie may get more votes that Hillary. And I am serious about that.

Her people want to run her as the 'not Trump' candidate. And the #NeverTrump movement, for all their haughty, lofty, reasons, explanations, and of course, principles, is aiding and abetting the DNC 'not Trump' campaign, whether they admit to it or not.

If NeverTrump was serious about not supporting Hillary then they would just keep their mouth shut and not vote. Fine. Everyone can agree to and respect that choice. But that is not what they do. They pillory Trump and his supporters every chance they get. And, they actively campaign against Trump.

If they are not working for Hillary, which obviously some of them are, then they should be. NeverTrump is doing everything the Hillary campaign is doing, and in many cases, NeverTrump is doing it better than the DNC and the Hillary campaign staff combined.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Axel

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 07:35:45 pm »
TS and AC, you both know, without a doubt, that none of us support HRC.  I'm not sure why you are repeating this nonsense all over the boards today, but it isn't true and you both know it.

Victoria33 has openly stated to supporting Hillary.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Axel

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 07:37:13 pm »
If NeverTrump was serious about not supporting Hillary then they would just keep their mouth shut and not vote. Fine. Everyone can agree to and respect that choice. But that is not what they do. They pillory Trump and his supporters every chance they get. And, they actively campaign against Trump.

If they are not working for Hillary, which obviously some of them are, then they should be. NeverTrump is doing everything the Hillary campaign is doing, and in many cases, NeverTrump is doing it better than the DNC and the Hillary campaign staff combined.

If NeverTrump were actively working for Hillary, would they do anything differently?

Hm....

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 07:47:47 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 07:54:50 pm »
Every time Hillary makes an appearance and every time there is any kind of extensive reporting about her, her numbers fall immediately and noticeably. Her campaign, with her allies in the press and in D.C., are shielding her from the public. They are deliberately trying to slip her in under the table, so to speak, by not exposing her to any scrutiny or coverage.

The last thing her handlers and controllers want is for Hillary to run as 'Hillary', as who she really is. They want her to sneak in silently running as only, "a nebulous 'Democrat Ticket Nominee' for President", whomever that may be. And in this case it happens to be Hillary, but it could be anyone really.

Hillary has none, or very few, actual supporters. Liberals are voting for her because she is the Democrat choice. But if Bessie the Cow were running instead of Hillary, they would all mindlessly vote for the cow. They don't care. In fact, Bessie may get more votes that Hillary. And I am serious about that.

Her people want to run her as the 'not Trump' candidate. And the #NeverTrump movement, for all their haughty, lofty, reasons, explanations, and of course, principles, is aiding and abetting the DNC 'not Trump' campaign, whether they admit to it or not.

Why don't you start contacting all the big name Repubs like Kissinger, Bush etc who openly have stated they are voting for Hillary or not vothing at all.....instead of bitching here to a few people who are voting other candidates...which..God love ya is there right as a US citizen and aren't beholding to you or anyone else.
Support the USO

Offline beandog

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »

Maybe if you tRumplets would KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTHS SHUT and quit forever calling people who don't worship at the feet of the Great Orange tRumpkin Pumpkin names, said people might have a long time ago decided that even if they don't like the Donald, they will vote for him in the end.  Instead you continue to antagonize these people which only leads me to believe that you are all really Hillary supporters and are trying to turn doubters off to voting for the Donald in the end.  It is the only thing that makes any sense.

Either that or it's just sheer stupidity.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 08:19:49 pm »
Why don't you start contacting all the big name Repubs like Kissinger, Bush etc who openly have stated they are voting for Hillary or not vothing at all.....instead of bitching here to a few people who are voting other candidates...which..God love ya is there right as a US citizen and aren't beholding to you or anyone else.

I do not consider any word of what I wrote or have ever written to be "bitchin". All I do is state facts as they are. I don't bitch about it because I am amused by all of it. I don't care enough about it to bitch.

Seriously? Bush and Kissinger? Is that a joke? I would be shocked if they did not vote for Hillary. They would not have voted Cruz either.

And yes! Everyone IS beholden to me, because I am so wonderful and I am always right. If everyone would just do what I say the world would be a much better place.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »
I do not consider any word of what I wrote or have ever written to be "bitchin". All I do is state facts as they are. I don't bitch about it because I am amused by all of it. I don't care enough about it to bitch.

Seriously? Bush and Kissinger? Is that a joke? I would be shocked if they did not vote for Hillary. They would not have voted Cruz either.

And yes! Everyone IS beholden to me, because I am so wonderful and I am always right. If everyone would just do what I say the world would be a much better place.

Donald?

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 08:41:35 pm »

Don't ever change @240B   888high58888  I enjoy your posts. I bet the world would be a better place.... :laugh:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 09:24:38 pm »
TS and AC, you both know, without a doubt, that none of us support HRC.  I'm not sure why you are repeating this nonsense all over the boards today, but it isn't true and you both know it.

No, I know without a doubt, Jazzhead and Victoria33 HAVE STATED support for Hillary.

But now since this is merely a "political forum," it is perfectly fine to support anybody.

It is fine for example, to post democrat themes, like alt right.

I am advocating the principled liberals, go ahead and openly support Stein for instance.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 10:48:12 pm »
 **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2016, 12:29:10 am »
If NeverTrump were actively working for Hillary, would they do anything differently?

Hm....

If we were actively working for Hillary, we would

(1) plan to vote for her, rather than voting for Johnson or Castle, writing in Cruz, or leaving the Presidential line blank and voting GOP down ticket

(2) advocate that others vote for Hillary, rather than advocating following the course of action we plan to follow when voting this fall (or generically advocating any non-Trump, non-Clinton vote come November)

and

(3) donate money to the Clinton campaign, the DNC or a pro-Clinton PAC.

I am doing none of those things.  Most #NeverTrump rank and file Republicans are doing none of those things, the notable #NeverTrump writers at National Review (e.g Jonah Goldberg) are doing none of those things.

As a conservative you should understand that the moral is prior to the political.  "How ought we live?" is more fundamental than "How ought we organize society so we can live as we ought?"

#NeverTrump is a moral stance, not a political stance:  I will not give the assent of my vote to either of the would be Caesars.  And I call upon others to deny the assent of their vote to both of them, as well.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2016, 03:12:30 am »
240b, thanks for your reply #7 above.

You laid the ne'ertrumpers as wide open as could a machete.

Good on ya!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2016, 11:48:49 am »
If we were actively working for Hillary, we would ...
Your post is on the money. Many here who don't care for Trump still will vote for him, anyway, simply because they acknowledge that a HRC presidency would be too awful.

Those at this forum who call themselves #Never probably won't vote for him, but I have no doubt they won't cast their vote for Clinton. Even if they vote third- or fourth- party, they won't vote for Clinton.

I'm encouraging anyone who absolutely cannot vote for Trump to remember to vote for the most conservative candidates for other offices. We're all electing members of the House of Representatives, some are electing senators and governors, not to mention state legislators. Much is at stake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2016, 11:55:21 am »

That is nonsense.

First off, we're trying to stop both of them from winning. (There is actually a path to that, and it involves getting Gary Johnson to the lead in a select few states to prevent both from an Electoral College majority.) Hillary Clinton is equally as despicable as Donald Trump. In fact, they have much in common. So, really, if one wins over the other, it doesn't matter. You have a progressive machine Democrat vs. a statist tyrant in waiting. Both will have similar effects on America, and none of them will be good.

Just because our path to victory is longer and narrower does not make it less right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2016, 12:53:44 pm »
That is nonsense.

First off, we're trying to stop both of them from winning. (There is actually a path to that, and it involves getting Gary Johnson to the lead in a select few states to prevent both from an Electoral College majority.) Hillary Clinton is equally as despicable as Donald Trump. In fact, they have much in common. So, really, if one wins over the other, it doesn't matter. You have a progressive machine Democrat vs. a statist tyrant in waiting. Both will have similar effects on America, and none of them will be good.

Just because our path to victory is longer and narrower does not make it less right.

I am not a Gary Johnson fan and he lacks on a lot of issues.  However, he is strong on the 2nd amendment; neither Clinton or Trump can make that claim.  Something to consider.  I still plan on writing in Cruz.  However a vote for either Trump or Clinton is a vote against our 2nd amendment rights.

[Johnson said with regards to the June 2016 Orlando mass shooting], "These atrocities have been happening in gun-free zones. If there were law-abiding citizens that were carrying weapons--I'm not saying they would lessen the impact of these horrible atrocities..
Source: USA Today on 2016 presidential hopefuls , Jun 16, 2016

Supports gun ownership rights
I ran my first campaign, as well as my reelection campaign, in a unique way--never mentioning my opponent in print, radio or TV. I stayed 100% on message; and it worked.

My message was a simple: individual freedom, individual rights and less government run with a common-sense business approach.

I opposed public funding of abortion and federal land management control, and I supported lower taxes, term limits, tough criminal sentences, gun ownership rights, right-to-work legislation and public funds for school vouchers.

I wanted to make certain that liberties and freedoms are equally available to all, with a limited government which basically ensures that no one is harmful to anyone else.
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p. 24 , Aug 1, 2012

Gary Johnson:
Strongly Favors topic 10:Absolute right to gun ownership

- Keep guns away from mentally ill & potential terrorists: Opposes topic 10
 - No-fly list is error-prone; don't use it to deny guns: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Carrying guns reduces crime and mass shootings: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Discuss keeping guns away from mentally ill: Favors topic 10
 - Against denying guns to people on government no-fly list: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Concealed carry leads to less overall gun violence: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Laws regarding guns are ineffective: Strongly Favors topic 10

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2016, 01:06:25 pm »
240b, thanks for your reply #7 above.

You laid the ne'ertrumpers as wide open as could a machete.

Good on ya!
The only thing laid wide open is the true insanity of you tRumplets.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2016, 03:34:03 pm »
I am not a Gary Johnson fan and he lacks on a lot of issues.  However, he is strong on the 2nd amendment; neither Clinton or Trump can make that claim.  Something to consider.  I still plan on writing in Cruz.  However a vote for either Trump or Clinton is a vote against our 2nd amendment rights.

[Johnson said with regards to the June 2016 Orlando mass shooting], "These atrocities have been happening in gun-free zones. If there were law-abiding citizens that were carrying weapons--I'm not saying they would lessen the impact of these horrible atrocities..
Source: USA Today on 2016 presidential hopefuls , Jun 16, 2016

Supports gun ownership rights
I ran my first campaign, as well as my reelection campaign, in a unique way--never mentioning my opponent in print, radio or TV. I stayed 100% on message; and it worked.

My message was a simple: individual freedom, individual rights and less government run with a common-sense business approach.

I opposed public funding of abortion and federal land management control, and I supported lower taxes, term limits, tough criminal sentences, gun ownership rights, right-to-work legislation and public funds for school vouchers.

I wanted to make certain that liberties and freedoms are equally available to all, with a limited government which basically ensures that no one is harmful to anyone else.
Source: Seven Principles, by Gary Johnson, p. 24 , Aug 1, 2012

Gary Johnson:
Strongly Favors topic 10:Absolute right to gun ownership

- Keep guns away from mentally ill & potential terrorists: Opposes topic 10
 - No-fly list is error-prone; don't use it to deny guns: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Carrying guns reduces crime and mass shootings: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Discuss keeping guns away from mentally ill: Favors topic 10
 - Against denying guns to people on government no-fly list: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Concealed carry leads to less overall gun violence: Strongly Favors topic 10
 - Laws regarding guns are ineffective: Strongly Favors topic 10

http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Johnson is not the right guy.  He is also a fan of open borders and dislikes the term "illegal immigrant" because it is "insulting" to them.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 03:47:12 pm »
Boy, you Trumpers are in full attack mode today.  What's up with that?

They leave their safe space "rooms" and come to free speech threads to attack, then run back to their safe rooms.  It's best so put them on ignore.  If no one posted to them on free speech threads, they would have to stay in their safe rooms and talk among themselves, which is where they should be since they insist on having safe rooms.