Author Topic: Cow Fart Regulations Approved By California’s Legislature  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Cow Fart Regulations Approved By California’s Legislature
« on: September 02, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »
AP via KCBS
September 1, 2016

California’s Legislature has approved regulations on cow flatulence and manure – both blamed for releasing greenhouse gases.
More

California Ping

Please click here to be added to or removed from the California Ping List.  ^-^

@American Patriot
@bootless
@flowers
@Ginger Republic
@GtHawk
@Half Vast Conspiracy
@Machiavelli
@Meshuge Mikey
@Mr McBeevee
@pogo101
@skeeter
@SZonian
@The Jackal
@truth_seeker
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:55:42 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Cow Fart Regulations Approved By California’s Legislature
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 10:42:18 pm »
Is there some way we can turn the 10th Amendment inside out to kick Ca. out of the Union and out of the Treasury?

This is what they spend the rest of the country's money on?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 11:23:26 pm »
If they have to hold it in they aren't going to be happy cows any more...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 11:26:24 pm »
I don't want to rain on anybodies crazy parade but if cow emissions were the problem, how did the great herds of buffalo not cook us to death back in the day?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 11:30:34 pm »
I don't want to rain on anybodies crazy parade but if cow emissions were the problem, how did the great herds of buffalo not cook us to death back in the day?
The same sort of way the BLM will fine you 10K for peeing on the ground, ignoring that everything that ran, walked, slithered, or flew over that same ground likely did before you. It isn't about reality, it is all about control. While bulls get the credit, cows do most of the work, and the politicians want a lock on bullshit production.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 11:35:33 pm »
The same sort of way the BLM will fine you 10K for peeing on the ground, ignoring that everything that ran, walked, slithered, or flew over that same ground likely did before you. It isn't about reality, it is all about control. While bulls get the credit, cows do most of the work, and the politicians want a lock on bullshit production.
Yep it's all about control. Global Warming/Climate Change/whatever they call it now was always just an excuse. Most environmentalist are not conservationist.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 11:36:36 pm »
Those happy California cows won't be happy for long once they're fitted for butt plugs.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 11:52:40 pm »
Those happy California cows won't be happy for long once they're fitted for butt plugs.
I'm worried the cheese may start to taste different.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 12:03:06 am »
I'm worried the cheese may start to taste different.
Be thankful that a cow full of methane is still heavier than air. Otherwise, they'd be the California equivalent of WWII balloon bombs...one tweak in the air currents and we'd be downwinders, so to speak.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 12:06:00 am »
Yep it's all about control. Global Warming/Climate Change/whatever they call it now was always just an excuse. Most environmentalist are not conservationist.
True enough. My kin are conservationists. A family could never farm the same land for over 300 years if they weren't. Only time there are problems with that is when the government steps in and messes with long term plans.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 04:37:55 am »
Dear California - Iowa, Wisconsin, Texas, and a number of other cattle producing states thank you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 04:41:54 am »

Remember. They're Cali cows. They will get off on it.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 04:48:28 am »
Remember. They're Cali cows. They will get off on it.
I just had a flash of the end of that experiment. ...

"Broken and clinging desperately to life, the sh*t spattered scientist was howling laughing...The EMT asked him what was so funny and he said, between gasps, "You shoulda seen that monkey trying to put the plug back in!"

C S Lewis