Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Trump's Immigration Speech  (Read 7331 times)

Offline bilo

Re: LIVE THREAD>>>Trump's Immigration Speech
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2016, 10:53:20 pm »
Why do Trump supporters use the exact same rhetoric and tactics and accusations (always involving "hate" or variations of insults involving the concept of being "butthurt") that the rabid left always uses ...against people that don't like or trust Trump?

They are driven by emotion.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline skeeter

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2016, 11:02:54 pm »

You need to drop the hate from your heart.   Ted Cruz is over and out.   Start thinking about your children, nieces and nephews and not your wounded pride.

I wanna like Trump. I really do.

But then his supporters open their mouths and I find myself back where I started.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2016, 01:31:26 am »
I wanna like Trump. I really do.

But then his supporters open their mouths and I find myself back where I started.

So...because Trump supporters make you upset...you take it out on the candidate.

RIIIIIGHT!       :whistle:

A sad and weak attempt to inflict guilt on those of us with superior political acumen.....own your decision.  YA BACKED THE WRONG HORSE!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2016, 01:35:57 am »

A sad and weak attempt to inflict guilt on those of us with superior political acumen.....own your decision.  YA BACKED THE WRONG HORSE!

DC...I can still see the whip marks the jockey left on that wromg horse before he became a Trump Steak.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2016, 01:36:19 am »
So...because Trump supporters make you upset...you take it out on the candidate.

RIIIIIGHT!       :whistle:

You made his point.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2016, 01:41:27 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2016, 01:43:08 am »
You made his point.

Uh-huh.....guy want's to like Trump....he really does....but Trump supporters ruin it all for him.

The epitome of stunads.