Author Topic: BREAKING! : Buck "Bagock" Bawk of the Natural Born Chickizens Party Temporarily Suspends Campaign after Indicitment  (Read 2135 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
TNR Exclusive: August 26, 2016

Well known right-wing Natural Born Chickizens Party Chairman, Buck "Bagock" Bawk, has temporarily suspended his campaign after being indicted by federal prosecutors on charges of corruption. Federal prosecutors indicted Bagock on corruption charges on Friday for allegedly selling his office to push for corn subsidies. Bagock has issued a statement declaring that he hopes he will be treated fairly. Bagcock said in a statement, "The last thing I want to see, is for anyone to lose their head over this."

Bagock is not a newcomer to investigation. Only one year ago, several kilos of "Sweet White" were found in Bagock's coop, which he denied knowing anything about. Bagcok could not or would not explain how they came to be near his abode, saying, "A fox or a wolf must have dropped it during an attempted break in. This is just a lot of squawking about nothing."

There is little doubt that this latest development will hurt Bagock's current standing in the campaign while energizing Buck Bagock. Buck Bagock released the following statement, "It is a blow against all of us when any one of us falls. This nothing for anyone to crow about."

Bawk "Bawk" Bawk could not be reached for comment.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1