Author Topic: They’re with her: Republicans against Trump state their case . . . which is what again?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline unknown

They’re with her: Republicans against Trump state their case . . . which is what again?

http://worldtribune.com/life/theyre-with-her-republicans-against-trump-state-their-case-which-is-what-again/

August 24, 2016
Stephen Moore

I asked a successful businessman the other day what he thought about Donald Trump. He turned his thumb down.

Wow. “Are you going to vote for Hillary?” I asked with trepidation. “Of course not,” he replied, almost insulted by the question. “I understand the concept of a binary decision.”

I got a similar response when I asked oil magnate T. Boone Pickens whether he would vote for Trump. He looked at me with a quizzical expression and replied: “Well, who else is there to vote for?”

Right. Who else is there? Yet, amazingly, a caucus of lifelong Republican politicos in Washington are announcing to the world with defiance and self-righteousness that they will vote for Hillary Clinton.

They are mostly former Mitt Romney and George W. Bush operatives. They lost, and now they want people to believe that their anti-Trumpism is a principled act of heroism. They ingratiate themselves to The New York Times, Washington Post and team Clinton — the sworn enemies of free markets and conservative values.

Somehow this doesn’t offend their moral compass.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Well with all those straw men at least you'll have a nice Trumpkin patch this Halloween.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Well with all those straw men at least you'll have a nice Trumpkin patch this Halloween.

Desperation is showing through. Trump is moving so far left on issues, all they have left is attack the voters instead of focusing on issues.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

When Trump drops out and endorses Hillary, you will be here to explain why he is correct.

Offline beandog

They’re with her: Republicans against Trump state their case . . . which is what again?

http://worldtribune.com/life/theyre-with-her-republicans-against-trump-state-their-case-which-is-what-again/

August 24, 2016
Stephen Moore

I asked a successful businessman the other day what he thought about Donald Trump. He turned his thumb down.

Wow. “Are you going to vote for Hillary?” I asked with trepidation. “Of course not,” he replied, almost insulted by the question. “I understand the concept of a binary decision.”

I got a similar response when I asked oil magnate T. Boone Pickens whether he would vote for Trump. He looked at me with a quizzical expression and replied: “Well, who else is there to vote for?”

Right. Who else is there? Yet, amazingly, a caucus of lifelong Republican politicos in Washington are announcing to the world with defiance and self-righteousness that they will vote for Hillary Clinton.

They are mostly former Mitt Romney and George W. Bush operatives. They lost, and now they want people to believe that their anti-Trumpism is a principled act of heroism. They ingratiate themselves to The New York Times, Washington Post and team Clinton — the sworn enemies of free markets and conservative values.

Somehow this doesn’t offend their moral compass.

{.. snip .. }

This is what I love the most about the internet.  Any old dummy can write an article, any old dummy can then post said article and then we get to be entertained by it.  I believe more and more than some of you supposed tRump supporters are really Clinton supporters.  It's the only rational explanation for writing and posting this garbage.  It just makes people more sure they are correct in not voting for the Donald.  No sane person would want to be on the same side as someone who writes this stuff.

geronl

Kellyann Conway, Trump Campaign Manager said the Clinton Foundation does a lot of good work when the topic is Trumps donation to it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/292509-trump-aide-clinton-foundation-donation-wasnt-pay-to-play

-----
Otherwise it is the most evil, corrupt thing ever and needs to be shut down... lol
-----

If Team Trump was at least consistent they'd be doing better.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Back to your old trolling tricks again eh Mechanicos?

The old 'If you don't vote for Trump, you're with Hillary' crap? 

None of us are voting for Hillary. However, many of us will never vote for Trump.

Mainly because we see him as more dangerous and unhinged than Hillary.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Only one candidate other than Hillary herself:
Donated to the Clinton Foundation
Donated to Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign
Said Hillary was a great Secretary of State
Said Hillary would make a great President
Said Bill Clinton was one of the best Presidents
Invited Hillary to his wedding
and..
Consulted with Bill Clinton before announcing his running for President.....

...now who is 'with her' again?

Offline GrouchoTex

Only one candidate other than Hillary herself:
Donated to the Clinton Foundation
Donated to Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign
Said Hillary was a great Secretary of State
Said Hillary would make a great President
Said Bill Clinton was one of the best Presidents
Invited Hillary to his wedding
and..
Consulted with Bill Clinton before announcing his running for President.....

...now who is 'with her' again?

Absolutely correct

I was #NeverClinton back before Trump was #ClintonDonor