Author Topic: Trump’s flip-flopped immigration policy is gonna look a lot like Obama’s – per Trump!  (Read 2092 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Last night on the BiLLO show Trump laid out where he’s now headed with this immigration policy, and it’s gonna look a lot like the policy Obama has been implementing for the last 8 years....

....What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country, Bush the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m gonna do the same thing.”....

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trumps-flip-flopped-immigration-policy-is-gonna-look-a-lot-like-obamas-per-trump/#ixzz4IB5mvzOJ

Offline ABX

Even more at the link.... This is a good test to see if people are following him because of 'the wall' or a cult of personality.

Offline sinkspur

This is just hilarious.  Trump's PRIMARY issue has been immigration reform, and it turns out he's going to continue the status quo.

Of course it's a cult.  Doesn't matter what he does or says, or if he just does nothing.  Because, Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
A whiter shade of fail.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline NavyCanDo

It still don't matter. Using the shooting people on Fifth Avenue as one extreme on the Trump approval scale, a Trump version of amnesty is small potatoes.   I'm not sure even backing away from building a wall and calling for renewal of the AR15 ban will move the needle at this point.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

It still don't matter. Using the shooting people on Fifth Avenue as one extreme on the Trump approval scale, a Trump version of amnesty is small potatoes.   I'm not sure even backing away from building a wall and calling for renewal of the AR15 ban will move the needle at this point.

He also backed off on opposing the Iran deal. 
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221852.0.html

Right now the only issue he has left is he is not Hillary. The problem is, the more he moves in her direction on pretty much every issue, the more people will wonder if that isn't just her with a cheaper suit and wig.

Offline GrouchoTex

This is just hilarious.  Trump's PRIMARY issue has been immigration reform, and it turns out he's going to continue the status quo.

Of course it's a cult.  Doesn't matter what he does or says, or if he just does nothing.  Because, Trump.

One of 2 things:

(1)Either Trump never intended to do this Wall, deportation, Muslim, ban, etc., anyway, or...

(2)(Tinfoil hat theory) He had his first security briefing, and something came out in that which made the whole thing a moot point, somehow.(SMOD,? is this a possibility? Something similar?)

Either one is could be plausible.

Trumps biggest issue was immigration. Stop illegal immigration and send out those here illegal, was going to give back jobs to legal citizens and residents who could really use them, because to job market is so bad. Yet, Trump, like all before him, is now taking a "no big deal" approach to the whole thing.

What changed his mind, and others before him?

Offline ABX

One of 2 things:

(1)Either Trump never intended to do this Wall, deportation, Muslim, ban, etc., anyway, or...

(2)(Tinfoil hat theory) He had his first security briefing, and something came out in that which made the whole thing a moot point, somehow.(SMOD,? is this a possibility? Something similar?)

Trumps biggest issue was immigration. Stop illegal immigration and send out those here illegal, was going to give back jobs to legal citizens and residents who could really use them, because to job market is so bad. Yet, Trump, like all before him, is now taking a "no big deal" approach to the whole thing.

Well, not even in the conspiracy mindset, but you do notice that after his first security briefing last week, he completely changed. One of those s*** just got real moments. He even changed his staff and started cancelling appearances all over the place.

The only reason why I don't think it is anything SMOD level is he can't shut up.

geronl

Even more at the link.... This is a good test to see if people are following him because of 'the wall' or a cult of personality.

apparently now it's "wall or fence", lol

geronl

He also backed off on opposing the Iran deal. 
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221852.0.html

mending, not ending the Iran deal was his original position

Offline libertybele

One of 2 things:

---OR--- He is indeed in this to hijack the conservative movement and further splinter the GOP.  We tried to warn all the Trumpsters but they wouldn't listen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

---OR--- He is indeed in this to hijack the conservative movement and further splinter the GOP.  We tried to warn all the Trumpsters but they wouldn't listen!

That's because they want the conservative movement and the Constitution that conservatives support, destroyed.

That's what it means when you fanatically support a man holding those values. you are giving him the power to carry out his intentions. And Hillary, Bill or Satan himself matter not a bit. TRUMP matters. People that support him matter.

These excuse making sheep can bitch all they want. They are empowering the destruction of Constitutional governance by empowering the man intent on the same. His and their actions are a matter of record.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:51:49 pm by Norm Lenhart »

geronl

This election was over when Trump was nominated

Clinton has 10 pt leads in state that have 288 electoral votes!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,221870.msg1027968.html#new

Offline libertybele

...hmm... yet again no response from the "Trumpeteers".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
...hmm... yet again no response from the "Trumpeteers".
They are busy making sure that no one questions the Orange One in the Cult TV section of the forum.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Vulcan

Trump is a liberal and as such, he will disappoint any if not all conservatives.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The Who

"Won't Get Fooled Again"

We'll be fighting in the streets
 With our children at our feet
 And the morals that they worship will be gone
 And the men who spurred us on
 Sit in judgement of all wrong
 They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
 Take a bow for the new revolution
 Smile and grin at the change all around
 Pick up my guitar and play
 Just like yesterday
 Then I'll get on my knees and pray
 We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
 We knew it all along
 We were liberated from the fold, that's all
 And the world looks just the same
 And history ain't changed
 'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
 No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
 If we happen to be left half alive
 I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
 Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
 Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
 Looks any different to me
 And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
 And the parting on the left
 Are now parting on the right
 And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
 Don't get fooled again
 No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
 Same as the old boss

I remember Obama saying that his policies would be on the ballot.  Guess he was in the know.  Because whether its Hillary or Trump we get Obama.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The Who

"Won't Get Fooled Again"

We'll be fighting in the streets
 With our children at our feet
 And the morals that they worship will be gone
 And the men who spurred us on
 Sit in judgement of all wrong
 They decide and the shotgun sings the song

Just like yesterday

The change, it had to come
 We knew it all along
 We were liberated from the fold, that's all
 And the world looks just the same
 And history ain't changed
 'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Just like yesterday
 No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
 If we happen to be left half alive
 I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
 Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
 Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
 Looks any different to me
 And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
 And the parting on the left
 Are now parting on the right
 And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Just like yesterday
 Don't get fooled again
 No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
 Same as the old boss

I remember Obama saying that his policies would be on the ballot.  Guess he was in the know.  Because whether its Hillary or Trump we get Obama.

I went onto ITunes a couple of years ago and downloaded this one.  Seems a song for our times.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

A bump so we can get a comment from our Orange fools here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Enforce the law, the only thing Trump has backed down on is "mass deportation" which was the biggest thing he's criticized about.

Consider the sources, Politico, Red State, Right Scoop.

Offline sinkspur

Enforce the law, the only thing Trump has backed down on is "mass deportation" which was the biggest thing he's criticized about.

He's adopted the Gang of Eight approach, almost lock-stock-and-barrel.  He trashed Rubio and Jeb for their support of the plan, yet here he's now promoting it.

It's the total flip-flop, Tom.  We told you he would do this and now he has.

What else is he going to backtrack on?  Supreme Court justices?  Never say never, now that he's ditched an immigration plan he's pushed for over a year.

Offline sinkspur

Katrina Pierson, the go-to Trump spokesman weighs in:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They are busy making sure that no one questions the Orange One in the Cult TV section of the forum.

Saw that.  Spin, spin, spin damage control.  Did you know that Donald Trump is the new compassionate candidate?  Only if you aren't American.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

"Enforce the law" means deporting people here illegally, and since there's masses of people here illegally, it would mean mass deportations.