Author Topic: Patriots Must Carry Trump Across the Finish Line  (Read 3275 times)

Wingnut

Re: Patriots Must Carry Trump Across the Finish Line
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 10:54:33 pm »
Brutal, brutal trench warfare..... consisting of many short probing attacks of limited penetration and short duration. Many good men fell, but trump never failed to stand up.. the first over the top.

Brave I tells Ya'...brave.   :smokin:

Little Donald really did deserve the Purple Heart he was given.   :patriot:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 11:03:28 pm »
So the man who vowed to destroy the GOP, has no love for the Constitution and whose supporters want to put up as dictator is now patriotic??

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I know he's my hero because I love the Constitution so much.......

Oy............. these articles are getting more and more desperate, aren't they?

But I DO remember that these "patriots' told us in no uncertain terms that they didn't need us silly conservatives.... that they (the 'patriots') would get the job done without us.

GO for it, guys.  Get the job done.

Cause I'm sure not voting for a corrupt, vile liberal.  Nope.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 11:10:23 pm »
I know he's my hero because I love the Constitution so much......

Meanwhile the Trump sycophants are back to bashing us "Constitution worshipers"

Laura Ingraham’s Site Bashes the “Constitution Worship” of Ted Cruz and Ben Shapiro

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/22/laura-ingrahams-site-bashes-constitution-worship-ted-cruz-ben-shapiro/

Kozak goes on to tell us what a conservative really is, but to sum it up he says people such as Ted Cruz have largely forgotten because we attempt to nation build and our constitution was written for us, not for everyone else in the world.

That's kind of funny because Ted Cruz has opposed our adventures in Libya and Syria.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 12:06:54 am »
Meanwhile the Trump sycophants are back to bashing us "Constitution worshipers"

Laura Ingraham’s Site Bashes the “Constitution Worship” of Ted Cruz and Ben Shapiro

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/22/laura-ingrahams-site-bashes-constitution-worship-ted-cruz-ben-shapiro/

That's kind of funny because Ted Cruz has opposed our adventures in Libya and Syria.

A lot of people's phony "I'm a Conservative" schtick has been ripped to shreds.

I've never trusted Ingraham, but "Constitution Worship??"  Yikes!  They're not even hiding their liberalism any more, are they??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 12:18:44 am »
He's an idiot.
@Oceander

It gets to the point with Trump that words can't describe how horrible he is, and I think that is where you are when you say, "He's an idiot."  That short statement does it - "He's an idiot!"  (I added the "!" for emphasis.)  :seeya:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016, 12:33:48 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 12:37:03 am »
Brutal, brutal trench warfare..... consisting of many short probing attacks of limited penetration and short duration. Many good men fell, but trump never failed to stand up.. the first over the top.

Brave I tells Ya'...brave.   :smokin:
Maybe his 'little soldier' got more wounded than he wants to admit?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 12:46:24 am »

War wounds left it unable to salute any longer.

geronl

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 12:46:36 am »
Trump has no stamina, he needs help navigating reality during his brief visits

Offline Fantom

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 12:48:09 am »

Ahh, a Purple..Sch...... nope I am not going to say it. Already..... half my PM.s are from moderators and or owners.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Wingnut

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 12:52:55 am »

Ahh, a Purple..Sch...... nope I am not going to say it. Already..... half my PM.s are from moderators and or owners.

I always say: Run it up the flag poll and see if it will salute! 

Offline Fantom

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2016, 12:56:05 am »

Lets just say it is Yiddish, and is related to why one never buys ones Knishes from a Mohel.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2016, 01:24:39 am »
Not the flag poll! That's bi ased.

C S Lewis