Author Topic: Jesus Loves Trump: Emails reveal Clinton aide gave foundation donors 'special' access, group says  (Read 832 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
  Published August 22, 2016  FoxNews.com   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/22/emails-reveal-clinton-aide-gave-foundation-donors-special-access-group-says.html

Newly released emails reveal more instances of the Clinton Foundation appearing to reach out to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s State Department for favors involving wealthy donors – including Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain – according to a watchdog group that fought to obtain the emails.

Judicial Watch, which released the documents Monday, said in a statement that the messages show Clinton aide Huma Abedin “provided influential Clinton Foundation donors special, expedited access to the secretary of state.” The documents include exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department.

(video at link)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I think your title got a bit messed up. :)

Offline Just_Victor

For those of us who are actually Christian, we know that Jesus most assuredly loves Hillary as well.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Yeah, but Trump likes the Gods that don't get captured.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:41:53 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour