Author Topic: Biden Says Trump Can't Be Trusted With Nuclear Codes, Then Tells Crowd He Has the Codes 'Right Back Here'  (Read 639 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Says Trump Can't Be Trusted With Nuclear Codes, Then Tells Crowd He Has the Codes 'Right Back Here'

(CNSNews.com) - Vice President Joe Biden, campaigning with Hillary Clinton in Scranton, Pa. on Monday, tried to make the case that Republican Donald Trump is temperamentally and intellectually unfit to be president.

"I have worked with eight presidents of the United States. I have served with hundreds of senators...dozens of secretaries of state and secretaries of defense of both parties. And I can say without hesitation, my word as a Biden, no major party nominee in the history of the United States of America, has -- now, don't cheer or -- quiet, just listen -- has known less or been less prepared to deal with our national security than Donald Trump."

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/biden-says-trump-cant-be-trusted-nuclear-codes-then-tells-crowd-he-has

Oceander

These are the wages of shooting your mouth off without thinking, and in the belief that national elections are the same as reality TV.

Offline RedHead

I'm pretty sure that our opponents are aware that both the president and the vice-president are accompanied at all times by a military aide with the nuclear launch codes.  And that person is the officer in uniform carrying the big briefcase.  Biden didn't give anything away.

Offline mountaineer

Vice President Joe Biden, campaigning with Hillary Clinton
Any stage bearing the two of them resembles a waiting room at the neurosurgeon's office.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org