Author Topic: BREAKING: Murdered DNC staffer was Wikileaks’ source, Assange admits in interview  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

In July, a Democratic National Committee staffer named Seth Rich was gunned down in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of northwest D.C.  The police said his murder may have been the result of a robbery.

Now, however, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is saying there is more to the story.

In an interview with a Dutch media outlet known as Nieuwsuur on Tuesday, Assange admitted that Rich, a staffer in the voter data department of the DNC, was Wikileak’s source within the organization....

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source-assange-admits-in-interview/

Offline goodwithagun

Arkancide?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html

Posted this earlier in Ranger's thread; but in early August, seemingly in Nebraska where Seth Rich is from, his parents met with candidate Clinton.

Joel is the father, note that at the time, Mr. Joel Rich said this:

The Riches plan to meet this morning with detectives and the Washington police chief. Joel said he “absolutely” believes that it was a random crime.

This is a case where until otherwise proven, it's suspicious. I wonder what they are thinking now?

So, Seth apparently was in it for Sanders. And what might Sanders think?

This looks like, well, Arkancide or even an intelligence hit. Spooks, CIA type of stuff.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is from Gateway Pundit so take it with a grain of salt.

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Wouldn't be the first hit by the Arkansas Mafia.

Hard to prove...

Offline TomSea

Yes, this thing stinks to high heaven.

Joel is Joel Rich, the father:

The Riches plan to meet this morning with detectives and the Washington police chief. Joel said he “absolutely” believes that it was a random crime.

http://www.omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html

This above came out days ago. Now, maybe he's having 2nd thoughts.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
As if the Dhimmies don't have enough problems with the Hildebeest as it is.  No way will the media be able to ignore this one.  The British press will be all over it so it will not be going away. 

Wait till Wikileaks releases all the rest of the dirt they have. 

This is another reason why Donald Trump gets so much free media...the press is stumbling all over themselves to find something, anything to talk about except the Hildebeest or any of the machinations of the DNC...

Dis gonna be good...

:beer:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Posted this earlier in Ranger's thread; but in early August, seemingly in Nebraska where Seth Rich is from, his parents met with candidate Clinton.

Joel is the father, note that at the time, Mr. Joel Rich said this:

This is a case where until otherwise proven, it's suspicious. I wonder what they are thinking now?

So, Seth apparently was in it for Sanders. And what might Sanders think?

This looks like, well, Arkancide or even an intelligence hit. Spooks, CIA type of stuff.

Classic Arkansas Mafia hit.  No witnesses, no suspects, just a dead staffer in the middle of the night. 

It was likely clear from the beginning, as soon as this leak became known, that someone inside the DNC had to have given those emails to Wikileaks.  The list of possible candidates had to be fairly small and I doubt the process of elimination was difficult.  Someone quickly figured out who the rat was, reported it up the chain, & the problem was taken care of.  End of story.

Only the Clintons are bold enough to pull something like this.  Hillary wouldn't have to say a word; one of Bill's operatives knew exactly what to do.

:smokin:

Offline Frank Cannon

This is all cool, but is anyone else concerned that this fruit has the power to control geopolitics?

Offline raml

Still want Hillary more than Trump? Just remember that if she ever gets in and remember you helped elect her. Hopefully looking at the real polls being done outside of the media Trump is still looking good. I am tired of reading some of the slop written here about Trump. In 2012 everyone said to vote for rino Romney and I did holding my nose even harder than I did with rino McCain but you guys here think he is worse than Clinton the hatchet woman. I believe she is even worse than Obama and he is the biggest traitor we have had in many a day. He should be hung not exalted in any way. Hopefully we won't be taken down in this country but if Clinton gets in we will go down in defeat my grandchildren will have nothing to look forward to at all.

Offline r9etb

This is all cool, but is anyone else concerned that this fruit has the power to control geopolitics?

More to the point: is anyone else concerned that this fruit is so successful at subverting his sources?  He's a spymaster of the Bond villain variety... and he's probably funded by governments.

Offline TomSea

Assange is a fruit,

Look at how Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down over the emails.

And an Iranian scientist was executed, and this kid, Seth Richards shot 2 times in the back, cash, credit cards were all left.

Oh, and Trump made some remark, how bad.

We can't let there be any geopolitical influence. Not like $500 million dollar donations from Saudi Arabia.

8888crybaby

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish

The people who make this kind of change are seldom well-balanced people.

It's their flaws that make them take risks like bringing this to light.

This mirder victim was in his way to talk to the fbi when he was shot. Its not a mystery.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
As if the Dhimmies don't have enough problems with the Hildebeest as it is.  No way will the media be able to ignore this one.  The British press will be all over it so it will not be going away. 

Wait till Wikileaks releases all the rest of the dirt they have. 

This is another reason why Donald Trump gets so much free media...the press is stumbling all over themselves to find something, anything to talk about except the Hildebeest or any of the machinations of the DNC...

Dis gonna be good...

:beer:

The media will absolutely ignore this.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Still want Hillary more than Trump? Just remember that if she ever gets in and remember you helped elect her. Hopefully looking at the real polls being done outside of the media Trump is still looking good. I am tired of reading some of the slop written here about Trump. In 2012 everyone said to vote for rino Romney and I did holding my nose even harder than I did with rino McCain but you guys here think he is worse than Clinton the hatchet woman. I believe she is even worse than Obama and he is the biggest traitor we have had in many a day. He should be hung not exalted in any way. Hopefully we won't be taken down in this country but if Clinton gets in we will go down in defeat my grandchildren will have nothing to look forward to at all.

So, don't read them.

Offline TomSea

:thumbsup:

Absolutely, some never-Trumpers look ridiculous now, defending a side that may well be committing murders.

Offline TomSea

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a rude remark.

LOL.  So, don't read it!

rangerrebew

August 10, 2016
Connect the dots? Murdered DNC staffer may have been Wikileaks source of emails
By Rick Moran

At the intersection of conspiracy and coincidence is a fuzzy gray area where possibilities present themselves, but facts are few.  That's what we have with the almost revelations from Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who appeared on a Dutch TV show and set the internet on fire by suggesting that a murdered DNC staffer, 27-year-old Seth Rich, was at least one of the sources for the leaked emails.

Rich was murdered in early July, shot multiple times in the back as he was walking down the street.  His wallet, watch, cell phone, and credit cards were not taken.

Here's Assange's cryptic reference to Rich being the source of the email leak:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/connect_the_dots_murdered_dnc_staffer_may_have_been_wikileaks_source_of_emails.html#ixzz4Gx3ibywx
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline SirLinksALot

The Urban Legend's Debunking site: SNOPES.COM considers  some conspiracy theories about Seth Rich's death to be FALSE.

See http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000

EXCERPT:

Rich was the second deceased individual "connected" to Clinton by WhatDoesItMean.com and the third inaccurately reported as endangered by the candidate. The same outlet falsely claimed hacker Guccifer (Marcel Lazăr Lehel) was missing and presumed dead after he purportedly hacked into Clinton's e-mail, and just prior to that the site claimed former UN official John Ashe had been murdered on the eve of his providing scheduled testimony against Clinton. Guccifer was confirmed alive and well by officials at the facility in which he was housed, and a federal prosecutor's office affirmed Ashe's legal troubles were in no way connected to Clinton.

A common thread between the three rumors was a blogger known by the nom de plume "Sorcha Faal." RationalWiki describes Faal's WhatDoesItMean.com conspiracy site as "sensational" and "outrageous":

Sorcha Faal is the alleged author of an ongoing series of "reports" published at WhatDoesItMean.com, whose work is of such quality that even other conspiracy nutters don't think much of it.

Each report resembles a news story in its style but usually includes a sensational headline barely related to reality and quotes authoritative high-level Russian sources (such as the Russian Federal Security Service) to support its most outrageous claims. Except for the stuff attributed to unverifiable sources, the reports don't contain much original material. They are usually based on various news items from the mainstream media and/or whatever the clogosphere is currently hyperventilating about, with each item shoehorned into the conspiracy narrative the report is trying to establish.

While it's true police maintain an open investigation into Seth Rich's death, the claim connecting him to Hillary Clinton was the third of its sort to emerge from the same conspiracy-monger in mid-2016. All those rumors were variations on the long-circulating (and false) "body bags" claims that the Clintons habitually do away with once-loyal associates turned political liabilities. Prior to publishing the trio of Clinton-related fabrications, the same site and blogger held that President Obama had ordered the military to nuke the city of Charleston (which didn't happen), that Rear Admiral Rick Williams was fired because he revealed Obama's purchase of a mansion in Dubai (Williams was actually terminated for misconduct), and that Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama were enmeshed in a potentially conflict-starting dispute over the practices of the Monsanto agribusiness corporation.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That Sorcha Faal name has tickled some distant memory.  I'll have to see if I can remember what that was all about.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That Sorcha Faal name has tickled some distant memory.  I'll have to see if I can remember what that was all about.

Sorcha Faal was a pen name of an internet hoaxer David Booth who in the late 90s, started publishing a whole lot of hoax news stories about UN troops in the US, Russian troop movements, etc, all over Above Top Secret. Even though he was outed as a hoax about 04-06, a lot of people still pass along his stories and he is a favorite among freepers.  Big, big Mormon conspiracy type too. Here is his webpage, still dumping hoax and conspiracy theories to this day.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:40:04 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Suppressed

Classic Arkansas Mafia hit.  No witnesses, no suspects, just a dead staffer in the middle of the night. 

Quite an insult to Arkansas, implying that their hit men are too stupid to grab a wallet to cover tracks.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GrouchoTex

I find it amazing that you wrote this as one long run on sentence, for the most part, because, that is the way, believe me , I know, no one knows better than, me, am I right, that this is just how Trump, who ought to know, because no one knows better that him, how bad the Clinton's are, and If you weren't here to tell us, we would never,ever, know, so, believe me, I can tell you, you have done us all a great, big favor, because, we did not know, that Hillary is bad, very bad.