Author Topic: Trump Tower Funded by Rich Chinese Who Invest Cash for Visas  (Read 718 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump Tower Funded by Rich Chinese Who Invest Cash for Visas
« on: August 01, 2016, 06:21:41 pm »
Watch his actions, not the words on the campaign trail.

Throughout his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has attacked China and warned about the dangers of deficient immigrant screening.

"They’ve taken our jobs, they’ve taken our money, they’ve taken everything," he said of China in a speech late last month. He has called for a revamping, even a freezing, of the immigration system, but says he would make an exception for the highly skilled.

Yet no skills are required of the wealthy Chinese being courted by a Chinese-subtitled video to help finance a huge Trump-branded tower in New Jersey. The video leads viewers behind the wheel of a car into Jersey City with scenes of the tower, all to the tune of the theme song from The Sopranos, "Woke Up This Morning."

The video was produced to help raise tens of millions of dollars through a controversial government program that offers expedited visas to foreign investors overwhelmingly from China. ....

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-07/trump-tower-financed-by-rich-chinese-who-invest-cash-for-visas

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Trump Tower Funded by Rich Chinese Who Invest Cash for Visas
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:26:37 pm »
Yep, not new, but I wonder how many know about it.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 06:34:58 pm »
Yep, not new, but I wonder how many know about it.

This particular one isn't old. Just a few months ago, in the heat of the primary season.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 06:48:17 pm »
So much for America first.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:50:04 pm »

To Trump, America First has only been political rhetoric. He has never put America First with his own business or own money.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 07:08:20 pm »
Trump is a hypocrite and a snake.  Nothing he says can be taken at face value.

Correct!

Offline huldah1776

• Manasseh or Josiah
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 03:02:26 pm »
I've just recently enrolled here so I am still following links and reading stuff I missed after being zotted on another site.

That being said, it seems to me that DT is using his expertise in skirting or utilizing those "loopholes" in getting people to vote for him. Question is, HAS HE EVER PROMISED HE WOULD STOP HIS OWN COMPANIES FROM DOING IT AGAIN?   **nononono*
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 03:29:00 pm »

Trump First.  America at his feet or better, under his boots.