Author Topic: Trump pushes video of Bill Clinton dozing during wife's speech  (Read 6418 times)

Offline WAC

Re: Trump pushes video of Bill Clinton dozing during wife's speech
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2016, 09:30:21 pm »
@WAC ~ If you slow down the speed of the video, it's easy to see her eyes are not right; they are not in sync.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

Yes, that's right....... the degree she has worked at compensating for this is just to proceed with what ever is at hand to discuss comfortable for her.....the wide eyed look shows she was coming out of it and went right into telling the woman they need to try whatever she was drinking....totally lost the question about Warren...there but not there.....

Offline WAC

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 09:40:02 pm »
I'm not sure if her eyes are dilating or not.....???  But her right eye continues to travel a lot......she tends to hide that by positioning her head when that happens.

There's a couple neurosurgeons who have commented about this, most agree that she is likely exhibiting some type of neurological problem. None would or should without tests to discover so.....whatever it is she has some health issues as does Bill...and I doubt they're simple health problems.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2016, 09:44:48 pm »
What the hell is wrong with her?  @WAC  @Right_in_Virginia  That is just not normal.

I don't know @flowers.  But here's another capture of this moment.  I think it's safe to say Hillary's brain damaged.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2016, 09:45:32 pm »
So we have one candidate with physical issues, and one candidate with psychological issues.

Aren't we lucky?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »
So we have one candidate with physical issues, and one candidate with psychological issues.

No.  We have one candidate, Donald Trump, with neither and one candidate, Hillary Clinton, with both.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:48:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2016, 09:48:08 pm »

Aren't we lucky?

Which one's which?
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »

No.  We have one candidate, Donald Trump, with neither and one candidate, Hillary Clinton, with both.

Trump is healthy as a horse and crazy as a loon.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 09:50:43 pm »

From that gut, I'm pretty sure he's not healthy either.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2016, 09:51:58 pm »

You are right, Trump IS healthy as a horse.  On your other proclamation. you are, again, wrong.

But you know this.   :shrug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2016, 09:57:36 pm »
You are right, Trump IS healthy as a horse.  On your other proclamation. you are, again, wrong.

But you know this.   :shrug:

Just as we have posters analyzing Clinton's health problems on this thread, so it must be said there are many psychologists who have said that Trump suffers from ADHD and severe narcissistic disorder.

And I"m being generous.  If' he's not a mental defective, the only other explanation is that he's just a plain mean sonofabitch.

Offline flowers

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2016, 10:08:03 pm »
Just as we have posters analyzing Clinton's health problems on this thread, so it must be said there are many psychologists who have said that Trump suffers from ADHD and severe narcissistic disorder.

And I"m being generous.  If' he's not a mental defective, the only other explanation is that he's just a plain mean sonofabitch.
  You are being generous.......not feeling well?   :laugh:  @sinkspur  sorry sink couldn't help myself. How's things?  Hope all is well with you and yours. Seriously. Later.  :seeya:

Offline mlizzy

• Rosary for Peace
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2016, 10:24:25 pm »

He also suffers from seventy years of unrepentant sin; the worst health hazard of them all.
America needs no words from me to see how your decision in Roe v. Wade has deformed a great nation. The so-called right to abortion has pitted mothers against their children and women against men. Human rights are not a privilege conferred by government. They are every human being's entitlement by virtue of his humanity. The right to life does not depend, and must not be declared to be contingent, on the pleasure of anyone else, not even a parent or a sovereign. -Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Offline flowers

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2016, 10:35:00 pm »
He also suffers from seventy years of unrepentant sin; the worst health hazard of them all.
   ****sheep****

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2016, 10:35:19 pm »

And no doubt part of the cause of his psychological disorders.

Unrepentant sin weighs heavily on the soul.  Bragging about not repenting can't make it better.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HonestJohn

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 10:39:10 pm »
And no doubt part of the cause of his psychological disorders.

Unrepentant sin weighs heavily on the soul.  Bragging about not repenting can't make it better.

It would weigh on him if he had a soul.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 10:41:05 pm »
It would weigh on him if he had a soul.

Ah........... but he DOES.

Even if he keeps it buried so that he can commit vile sins and do whatever he feels like doing.

But eventually that kind of egregious sin weighs on anyone.

I have no doubt that his messed up psychological state is due in part to his flaunting the laws of God on a daily basis.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2016, 10:41:27 pm »
In the photos of Bill Clinton WAC posted, where he's wearing an orange tie, he looks exactly like my 91-year-old uncle, and not in a good way. He looks really unwell. Of course, so does Head Trauma Hillary.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WAC

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2016, 10:54:58 pm »
In the photos of Bill Clinton WAC posted, where he's wearing an orange tie, he looks exactly like my 91-year-old uncle, and not in a good way. He looks really unwell. Of course, so does Head Trauma Hillary.  :shrug:

I believe it...he really isn't well at all.....they're both in bad shape IMO......neither of them have been active on the campaign trail because they can't do it. 

Offline WAC

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2016, 11:06:56 pm »

So............. we have the choice between a misogynist, and a misogynist enabler.   Right??

Trump belittles and uses women, just like Bill Clinton.

Do you understand why people who respect women can't vote for either??

Offline WAC

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2016, 11:14:00 pm »
Here's another of those shocking moments when she's there but not there.....

After her  "serious concussion."  while speaking in an interview, her eyes began to cross and go in opposite directions as she affirmed that there are "no lingering effects" and she is now in "very good" health.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2016, 04:21:43 am »

Bills been ill looking and worn out since his surgery......some think he's dying but they are not going to reveal it as so...unless Hillary's loosing the election...but who knows...enough that the biggest night of Hillary's career he can't keep it together.

Is he ill enough not to embarrass the nation again with Bill sexcapades?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2016, 04:27:58 am »
After her  "serious concussion."  while speaking in an interview, her eyes began to cross and go in opposite directions as she affirmed that there are "no lingering effects" and she is now in "very good" health.

Hitlary looks kinda hot in those pics. Then again I used to have it bad for Karen Black....

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2016, 06:56:55 am »
when the CD4 T cell count gets below 200 many bugs start to grow throughout the body. Maybe a little early but he sure isn't up to par.

Maybe this is part of never letting a good crisis go to waste. He looks like David Caruso aging in Holy Grail. Could also be preparation for a fake death, so he can continue working behind the scenes. If so he's an excellent actor. A fake or real death for Bill would clear the path for Hillary to come out as a lesbian, and take the throne with Huma as her confidante and consort.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2016, 10:48:49 am »
Well, at least bill's mouth was closed which is more than his sycophants can say about the trumpanzee.