Author Topic: Anthony Weiner will run for mayor again — but only against Donald Trump Jr.  (Read 263 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: NEW YORK POST

URL: http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/anthony-weiner-will-run-for-mayor-again-but-only-against-donald-trump-jr/

by: Chris Perez

Anthony Weiner just doesn’t know when to let go — of politics, that is.

The sext-sending former Congressman said Tuesday he would come out of retirement and once again run for New York City mayor, but on one condition: there’s gotta be a Trump on the ticket.

The 51-year-old made the claim as Donald Trump Jr. said he might consider entering politics in 2017 with a run for City Hall.

“I would come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule and then I’d turn the keys back over to de Blasio,” Weiner told FOX 5 on the floor of the Democratic National Convention.

His comments sparked a stiff response from the younger Trump on Twitter, who noted Weiner’s infamous sexting scandal with a pun of his own.

“Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn’t be talking about beating anything ever again. Go back to your cave,” Trump Jr. wrote.

Weiner, who famously lost the Democratic primary of the New York City’s mayoral race in 2013 after being caught up in two sex scandals, has yet to respond.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 05:16:03 pm by SirLinksALot »

Wingnut

Carlos Danger  On the prowl. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Two weiners in the race.

Congrats NY values.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Amid speculation over whether Donald Trump Jr. may be mulling a run for New York City mayor, failed candidate Anthony Weiner offered an opinion that sparked a snarky response from the younger Trump.

Asked by a TV news reporter Tuesday about the possibility of a Trump Jr. run for mayor, Weiner said, "I'd come out of retirement just to beat him like a rented mule."

Trump Jr. tweeted in response: "Too soon Anthony!!! You probably shouldn't be talking about beating anything ever again. Go back to your cave."     ...
NBC New York
 :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org