Author Topic: Prosecutors drop all charges against Freddie Gray cops  (Read 2680 times)

rangerrebew

Prosecutors drop all charges against Freddie Gray cops
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:12:41 pm »

By Associated Press

July 27, 2016 | 9:54am

Prosecutors have dropped the remaining charges against Baltimore police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, bringing an end to the case without a conviction.

Gray was a black man who was critically injured in the back of a police van in April 2015.

Prosecutors’ decision Wednesday comes after a judge had already acquitted three of the six officers charged in the case, including the van driver and another officer who was the highest-ranking of the group.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/27/prosecutors-drop-all-charges-against-freddie-gray-cop/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 02:15:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Breaking now on the FNC website.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

rangerrebew

Re: Prosecutors drop all charges against Freddie Gray cops
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:17:48 pm »
I wonder if the cops had to sign a contract that says they won't sue Msssssssss. Mosby or the city in return for the charges being dropped?  It seems to me I remember some cops suing Mosby already.

Offline WAC

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:26:55 pm »
Yet most all of these "mothers"  the DNC honored.... have made a FORTUNE $$$$  from the deaths of their THUGGISH SONS....
mothers who raised thugs and gang bangers...."settlements" brought them a comfortable lifestyle ...yet the Demorats "strut their sons evil before you".......

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 02:29:32 pm »
Yet most all of these "mothers"  the DNC honored.... have made a FORTUNE $$$$  from the deaths of their THUGGISH SONS....
mothers who raised thugs and gang bangers...."settlements" brought them a comfortable lifestyle ...yet the Demorats "strut their sons evil before you".......
Disgusting. Everything about these thugs, their thuggish lying families and their thuggish lying supporters/enablers in the Democrat Party is disgusting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 02:38:44 pm »
I wonder if the cops had to sign a contract that says they won't sue Msssssssss. Mosby or the city in return for the charges being dropped?  It seems to me I remember some cops suing Mosby already.

Doubtful.  I hope there's a law firm right now readying the paperwork to sure the city and state for unlawful  and/or malicious prosecution.

There needs to be some sanctions brought against the DA's office as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 02:43:46 pm »
Time for some cops to get rich.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »
Significantly, this move came AFTER B-more's Mayor was picked to gavel the DNC to order. 

There is no such thing as coincidence in matters like these.

:smokin:

Offline WAC

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 03:09:56 pm »
Time for some cops to get rich.

Freddie grays family got a windfall of 6 million ......

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 03:42:18 pm »
A gag order put in place for all those associated with the Gray case has been lifted. Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby is expected to hold a news conference at about 11 a.m.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 03:51:07 pm »
Mosby and the Mayor should both be in jail!

Wingnut

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 03:59:44 pm »
All the BLM folk are scurrying like rats back from Philly to start some car-B-Q's and do some rioting in Baltimore.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 04:03:09 pm »

By Associated Press

July 27, 2016 | 9:54am

Prosecutors have dropped the remaining charges against Baltimore police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, bringing an end to the case without a conviction.

Gray was a black man who was critically injured in the back of a police van in April 2015.

Prosecutors’ decision Wednesday comes after a judge had already acquitted three of the six officers charged in the case, including the van driver and another officer who was the highest-ranking of the group.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/27/prosecutors-drop-all-charges-against-freddie-gray-cop/

About time.  Now they need to go after the DA that brought the charges fraudently.
God is still in control

geronl

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 04:07:13 pm »
The Democrat Convention should have been in Baltimore.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 05:14:11 pm »
If I were those cops I wouldn't be breathing easy just yet, not while the DOJ is still capable of bringing civil rights charges against them just like it did to the officers involved in the Rodney King beating when it didn't like the outcome of their trial.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 05:49:27 pm »
I'm no lawyer, but I thought when Mosby brought first degree murder charges she was out of her mind. Fortunately, the judge in charge had integrity.  The system actually worked. Now hopefully the system can work again and get a progressive nutjob like Mosby disbarred.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 10:37:16 pm »
I just watched the press conference where Mosby announced her fellow crooks er team is giving up prosecution. It seems she's doubling down on stupid by angrily defending her ridiculous prosecution of the officers involved. With her lack of intelligence and angry personality she has a good future with the Democrat Party.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 10:59:53 pm »
Yeah, I heard on the radio...she's quite the angry shill, and still claims that the officers are guilty even though she can't prosecute them.  Must make Baltimore's finest feel real good...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 11:04:57 pm »
Yeah, I heard on the radio...she's quite the angry shill, and still claims that the officers are guilty even though she can't prosecute them.  Must make Baltimore's finest feel real good...

yah...we'll see how long it takes for the usual suspects to gin up the locals into another riot over this.  Philly ain't that far from B-more...

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 11:13:14 pm »
yah...we'll see how long it takes for the usual suspects to gin up the locals into another riot over this.  Philly ain't that far from B-more...

Meanwhile the bodies of black males killed by other black males continue to pile up on the streets of Baltimore. And the likes of Mosby and the other race vultures go after cops whose worst sin in the incident might have been negligence. And the Mosby gang makes a hero out of a thug like Grey.
She's either so stupid she can't see the hypocrisy of hounding six cops (half of whom are black) for  the death of a street thug while the black male population of her city kills each other daily. Or she's angling for an Obama- Sharpton-Jackson-type career as a race arsonist.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 01:47:22 am »

Gray was a black man career criminal convicted in 20 cases who was critically injured in the back of a police van in April 2015.

Fixed it to add the proper perspective.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 07:17:27 am »
No unauthorized  barbeque's in Baltimore??