Author Topic: 'We trusted you!': Elizabeth Warren repeatedly heckled, booed during DNC speech  (Read 529 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: BUSINESS INSIDER

URL: http://www.businessinsider.com/elizabeth-warren-dnc-speech-heckling-2016-7

by: Oliver Darcy

'We trusted you!': Elizabeth Warren repeatedly heckled, booed during DNC speech

Oliver Darcy

Sen. Elizabeth Warren was repeatedly heckled Monday night as she delivered a speech endorsing Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

"We trusted you! We trusted you!" factions of the audience chanted. The hecklers were apparently made up of Bernie Sanders supporters who were upset with Warren's endorsement of Clinton.

Loud boos and jeers came soon after, when the Massachusetts senator said it was imperative that Clinton and Tim Kaine, her running mate, be elected to the White House.

Elizabeth Warren being booed #DNCinPHL #dncDisaster pic.twitter.com/4leHGIfl3o

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) July 26, 2016

And toward the end of Warren's speech, the more progressive delegates began chanting again.

"Goldman Sachs! Goldman Sachs!" portions of the crowd chanted.

Chants of "tax Wall Street" also came from the crowd.

Crowd chants "Goldman Sachs" at Warren #DNCinPHL #dncDisaster pic.twitter.com/0k4bjfEBo6

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) July 26, 2016

California Bernie delegates chanting "Tax Wall Street!" over Elizabeth Warren, for some reason. pic.twitter.com/eb36JKh5v5

— Josh Barro (@jbarro) July 26, 2016

While the audience was raucous at times during the progressive firebrand's address, it was far tamer than when the convention was gaveled in during the afternoon.

The divide between Sanders and Clinton supporters deepened over the weekend after emails published by WikiLeaks suggested that top Democratic National Committee officials used the party apparatus to tip the scales against the Vermont senator.

As a result, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the DNC chair, announced that she would resign after the convention.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 03:14:34 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Night Hides Not

Here's another one from CNBC:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/26/elizabeth-warren-party-girl-or-patsy-commentary.html

Title: Elizabeth Warren: party girl or patsy?

I see no need to paste the article. How do you say "party girl" or "patsy" in Cherokee?   :nono:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

So she speaks with forked tongue???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline LMAO

With what's going on at this convention thus far, I hope Hillary's team has hidden the ashtrays
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American 'Main Stream [Government] Media' insisted that Zimmerman was a "White Hispanic".

The American 'Main Stream [Government] Media' feigns "outrage" if anyone questions the 'minority' status of a blond-hair, blue-eye, White woman from the Midwest, who is now a multimillionaire professor in an Ivy League college.

She is in a "protected class", Zimmerman is not because he is White.

I can't wait to read more of her struggles and tribulations growing up as a minority in America. Oh the racism she must have endured from all those evil White people!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.