Author Topic: LAWLESS: Illegal alien gets standing ovation at Dem Convention  (Read 206 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP

URL: http://therightscoop.com/lawless-illegal-alien-gets-standing-ovation-at-dem-convention/

Well the Dems aren’t messing around with the illegal alien issue – they brought out an illegal alien and had her daughter speak and they both got a standing ovation:

Frank Luntz
✔ @FrankLuntz

Karla Ortiz is currently bringing down the house. Probably the first speakr to get unanimous applause. #DemsInPhilly
8:08 PM - 25 Jul 2016

29 29 Retweets

The girl is pretty adorable.. too bad she’s gonna grow up to be a far-left lawyer:

Of course the bleeding heart idiot liberals went nuts:

DemConvention
✔ @DemConvention

11 year old Karla Ortiz is a child of immigrants. She says she wants to grow up to be a lawyer so that she can help families. #DemsinPhilly

SolidarityStrategies @SolidarityLLC

Standing ovation and loudest applause far goes to Karla Ortiz, daughter of undocumented immigrants. #DemsinPhilly
8:09 PM - 25 Jul 2016

2 2 Retweets

Joshua Hunt @donthuntjosh

It made me so happy watching #DNCinPhilly give a standing ovation to a little girl with undocumented parents.
8:09 PM - 25 Jul 2016 · Fullerton, CA, United States

Retweets

Leah @settleprecious

This woman is undocumented and STANDING ON THE DNC STAGE!!!! Amazing. #DNCinPHL
8:07 PM - 25 Jul 2016

Retweets

skullsinthestars ‏@drskyskull

Standing ovation for an undocumented immigrant speaking Spanish. Yeah, this is a different convention than the RNC. #DemsInPhilly

Philip Rucker
✔ @PhilipRucker

Striking contrast b/w RNC's "law and order," "send them home" theme & undocumented immigrants getting standing O at center stage at DNC.
8:06 PM - 25 Jul 2016

53 53 Retweets

Karen Finney
✔ @finneyk

If you're watching Karla Ortiz how can you support separating her from her parents? She's not a murderer. She's just an American kid.
8:10 PM - 25 Jul 2016

222 222 Retweets

False choice fallacy. If her parents are deported and she stays here, THEY’RE choosing to split up.

Jon Ralston @RalstonReports

"She wants me to have the worries of an 11-year-old, not the weight of the world on my shoulders." -Karla Ortiz.

Damn. Something in my eye.
8:07 PM - 25 Jul 2016

341 341 Retweets

Now keep in mind, the girl is a citizen by virtue of her birth on American soil, it’s just her mom that’s illegal. If we want to prevent the tragedy of splitting up families by enforcing laws, then enforcing laws in the first place will do it.

If we really want to shut down the Dems, we need to force each politician to answer EXACTLY how many of the approximately 11 million illegal aliens they want to stay. Trust me, most Americans are not enthused about letting them all stay.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:15:11 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline Suppressed

Re: LAWLESS: Illegal alien gets standing ovation at Dem Convention
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:25:39 am »
DemConvention
✔ @DemConvention

11 year old Karla Ortiz is a child of immigrants. She says she wants to grow up to be an outlawyer so that she can help families. #DemsinPhilly

Fixed it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline JustPassinThru

Re: LAWLESS: Illegal alien gets standing ovation at Dem Convention
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 02:30:15 am »
The whole aim here is to replace educated, European-extraction Christian Americans, with their funny ideas about taxes and self-government and accountability, with Third-World hominids who must be managed - with all-powerful tyrannical government.

THEN, their power will be unlimited, and permanent.  Like Mexico's PRC.  FOREVER, or until the nation collapses.  Give or take a decade.

But these Masterminds, being very, very stupid, don't see it that way.  And while a new nation made up of trash that cannot care for itself, won't survive...it WILL take us down and prevent US from enjoying the Civil Society.

We are truly finished.  And NO, Trump is not gonna build that wall.  Or more accurately, he's not gonna use it to keep the scum OUT...