Author Topic: Does the DNC Agree With Trump? Leaked DNC Email Shines Unexpected Light On Cruz's "Militant" Father  (Read 1058 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-25/was-trump-right-leaked-dnc-email-shines-unexpected-light-cruzs-militant-father

In yet another awkward moment for Democratic talking-point-providers and Trump-deniers, Wikileaks' leaked DNC emails turned up an interesting factual confirmation of Trump's 'conspiracy theory' questions about Ted Cruz's father's background... "I will note that Cruz's father was in fact a militant who fought the Batista regime (which Fidel Castro defeated) and it would not be unusual for him to be caught up in the ugly web of Cuban militants with questionable histories."

BREAKING????????????New Wiki leak: Trump correct about Lyin Ted Cruz militant father in JFK picture!Debbie Wasserman Schultz pic.twitter.com/ZV0KTwFwY3
— TRUMPCAT (@Darren32895836) July 25, 2016

Here is Luis Miranda - DNC Communications Director - reflecting on Trump's various conspiracies, confirming Cruz's father's connections...

While I will note that Cruz's father was in fact a militant who fought the Batista regime (which Fidel Castro defeated) and it would not be unusual for him to be caught up in the ugly web of Cuban militants with questionable histories (just look at the cabinet in the basement, one of the Watergate burglars was...Cuban)...

...with plenty of other examples including a guy who blew up a plane and was basically given safe refuge in Texas...

...not to mention those who were involved in the ugly Central American wars in the 80s... I think this is a fun hit.

Source email here:

While not the JFK smoking gun, it appears - despite all outward-facing bloviation - that The DNC agrees with Trump and there goes another conspiracy theory...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Check out this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217120.0.html

They were promoting Trump in the primaries as their preferred candidate.

Offline Just_Victor

So Trump is picking up DNC talking points.  Why am I not surprised...
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline SirLinksALot

Check out this:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217120.0.html

They were promoting Trump in the primaries as their preferred candidate.

So, it looks like the DNC were actually helping to promote Trump's National Enquirer hit on Ted Cruz's father. Does this mean they prefer to run against Trump over Cruz? It looks like it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So, it looks like the DNC were actually helping to promote Trump's National Enquirer hit on Ted Cruz's father. Does this mean they prefer to run against Trump over Cruz? It looks like it.

Sure does. Did you see the line in the email that spreading this story around is s "fun hit?" Seems like the DNC and Trump have shared values.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

As you can see from that link, they were projecting that they wanted to run against Trump all the way back in December and were giving instructions on how to promote him. The DNC wanted Trump as their favored candidate to run against.

Silver Pines

Not really surprising.  I'd say Trump agrees with the DNC is a more accurate representation.

Donald Trump in 2004:

"In many cases, I probably identify more as a Democrat."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/

Donald Trump in 2015:

"I identify with some things as a Democrat."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/249062-trump-i-identify-with-some-things-as-a-democrat

Donald Trump in 2016:

"Right now, I'm catering to the Republicans."

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-04-02/trump-is-back-on-the-never-a-dull-moment-rally-circuit

Offline Night Hides Not

Awaiting Luis Miranda's resignation...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline skeeter

As you can see from that link, they were projecting that they wanted to run against Trump all the way back in December and were giving instructions on how to promote him. The DNC wanted Trump as their favored candidate to run against.

We're gonna get tired of being so right.

Offline Just_Victor

We'll be winning so much that we'll get tired of winning....
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ABX

Offline Night Hides Not

I haven't been this right since I aced my Cost Accounting semester exam in December '75, had a 143/150.  To put it in perspective, I had an 89/150 on the mid-term, good enough for a B+.

I wasn't the greatest student, as I enjoyed the "Gonzaga Experience" to its fullest extent. We bumped into each other in the bookstore after Christmas Break, and he shook my hand and said "I'm proud of you!" He was my professor for 30+ hours of accounting, and he never used numbers...what a life I've lived, to have had experiences like that!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.